Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post here and I'll use my magic powers to tell you who your TSR true love is Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    If it isn't bear™, I'll sue.
    It'll be easy, an easy fight, I guarantee.
    Oh god, no, please, not bear. Let's go straight to court.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Does anyone want to take over? I've run out of magic.
    If you do me, I'll take over for you :yep:

EDIT: I mean determine my TSR love, not do me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Does anyone want to take over? I've run out of magic.

Why've you run out?

ReputationRep:
    So many people falling for it smh.

If you think about it for a moment... this guy is a sham... a fake!

He's only after your reps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    So many people falling for it smh.

If you think about it for a moment... this guy is a sham... a fake!

He's only after your reps!
    Really? :eek:
    You mean a random guy on the internet can't guess who my true love will be?

(Original post by RobML)
    You never wrote what you think/like about me in that thread of yours from weeks back
    I had to go on hiatus. :hide:

I'm working on my replies to that thread now, if you must know. :noway: Even if it will mean necro'ing it. :lol: I've yet to reach you, so I'd watch it with the angry faces. :hand:

I would have thought given your sudden loss of magic, you'd understand the pressures of threads like these.

First you opposed the first potential female POTUS, now this. Uncle Jeremy would be most unimpressed. :naughty:

I come back from hiatus to Zulu being vaguely threatening toward me, my rep ban being reactivated and being lectured about feminism from you and Zarg, of all people. What happened to a warm welcome? :cry2:

Rep ban reactivated.
    :sad:

I never learn. :bawling:

I did not try to convert her to atheism. Why do people keep repeating this lie? :bawling:
    Zulu told me the truth. :hand:

I can't trust what you say anymore. :cry2: This is what you do: try to convert us to atheism, make us feel like we're the only one, that we're special, meanwhile there are a dozen others you have on the converting go. :bawling:

(Original post by Zargabaath)
    Who doesn't? :smug:

I change my mind. You and hyde are as bad as each other.

I still think we would have worked much better, ZuluK. :cry2: Why wasn't I enough for you?

Referring to women as hoes? :hand:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Didn't your Mama Pepe ever tell you it's rude to listen in on other people's conversations? :hand:

Spoiler:
    Show
    SJW Pepe is such a turn off. :hand:

If you do me, I'll take over for you :yep:
    I don't trust you determining my TSR True Love.

EDIT: I mean determine my TSR love, not do me :rofl:
    Dat Freudian slip doe. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    **** it, lets hear it

ReputationRep:
    Really? :eek:
    You mean a random guy on the internet can't guess who my true love will be?

I know how seductive his words of wisdom might be but... they're not. It's really obvious. Open your eyes! Everything you know is a lie!
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SJW Pepe is such a turn off. :hand:
    Zargamarx doesn't concern himself with the opinions of Cupzillas :hand:

I don't trust you determining my TSR True Love.
    I'll be kind
    I already know who your TSR soulmate is gonna be
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they're the same colour as this face
    Dat Freudian slip doe. :lol:

What can I say? I'm a sucker for good hair :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    I know how seductive his words of wisdom might be but... they're not. It's really obvious. Open your eyes! Everything you know is a lie!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    omg now i see the light brother!

#StayWoke

I come back from hiatus to Zulu being vaguely threatening toward me, my rep ban being reactivated and being lectured about feminism from you and Zarg, of all people. What happened to a warm welcome? :cry2:
    I saw you post on one of Zarga's threads recently, so don't give me this 'hiatus' hooey.

:sad:

I never learn. :bawling:
    I see you've hidden your rep bar in shame. :mmm:
    It's fortunate that you weren't around in the era of neg rep, or it would be a rep ban plus actively using my negging power to undermine your progress towards ten gems.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Though it's doubtful that somebody with as many anti-admirers as me would get to ten gems in the first place if neg rep was still a thing. :teehee:
    Zulu told me the truth. :hand:
    Zulu was joking. :yes:

I can't trust what you say anymore. :cry2:
    Well, it's about time. :lol:

This is what you do: try to convert us to atheism, make us feel like we're the only one, that we're special, meanwhile there are a dozen others you have on the converting go. :bawling:
    Stop with this slander.
    I just tried to convince Zulu that she was a fairly relaxed Muslim. I was wrong. What I wasn't doing was trying to convert her to atheism.

I change my mind. You and hyde are as bad as each other.
    Since my non-badness is an empirical fact, that's a compliment rather than an insult. :smug:

I still think we would have worked much better, ZuluK. :cry2: Why wasn't I enough for you?
    Hey, not everyone can be a potential loving husband and doting father.

ReputationRep:
    omg now i see the light brother!

#StayWoke
    At the end of a tunnel right? Keep going towards it... when you're out take a right... keep walking until you see a big golden gate...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If you find any chilled out 'potheads' then you've come too far and you're probably stuck in limbo.

Zargamarx doesn't concern himself with the opinions of Pizza Crust Monsters :hand:
    Zargamarx certaintly seemed to concern himself with the opinions of Pizza Crust Monsters when he became Zargamarx to please a certain Pizza Crust Monster. :innocent:

Don't forget who made you red, pepe. :noway:

I'll be kind
    I already know who your TSR soulmate is gonna be
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they're the same colour as this face

Spoiler:
    Show

Also, you're so predictable. :hand: That suggestion is precisely why I didn't trust you.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for good hair :love:
    He should watch out for ZuluK. :ninja:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Okay love guru please tell me who my true TSR mate is

ReputationRep:
    Zargamarx certaintly seemed to concern himself with the opinions of Pizza Crust Monsters when he became Zargamarx to please a certain Pizza Crust Monster. :innocent:

Don't forget who made you red, pepe. :noway:
    I've out grown you OAP, I'll come visit you in the retirement home later :hand:

Spoiler:
    Show

Also, you're so predictable. :hand: That suggestion is precisely why I didn't trust you.
    Match made in TSR heaven tbh
    With your recent transition from SJW to savage troll, you'd be the sweetest couple :love:

He should watch out for ZuluK. :ninja:
    Perfect couple tbh (after yours obviously ), Zulu is Asian and Rob has long hair :yep:

Zargamarx doesn't concern himself with the opinions of Cupzillas :hand:
    Nice edit you have there.

I can't believe you'd pull the Cupzilla out. :cry2: Foul play, Zargabaarf. :hand:

I saw you post on one of Zarga's threads recently, so don't give me this 'hiatus' hooey.
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't your profile say "Away for exams"?

I couldn't miss the birth of Zargamarx. :hide:

I see you've hidden your rep bar in shame. :mmm:
    It's fortunate that you weren't around in the era of neg rep, or it would be a rep ban plus actively using my negging power to undermine your progress towards ten gems.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Though it's doubtful that somebody with as many anti-admirers as me would get to ten gems in the first place if neg rep was still a thing. :teehee:
    As I explained to Plantagenet Crown when he resorted to the same petty tactics, it's about quality, not quantity.

Allow me to repeat how happy I am to be back. I missed you so much, hyde.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd act delighted at this prospect, but those ten gems have partly contributed to where I am now, so I will be kind on this occasion. :smug: This might change depending on how long you upkeep this rep ban for, though.

I still don't understand why you have anti-admirers. :hmmmm2: And we have already quite some time ago clarified this isn't due to me having a rose-tinted view of you as a user. :hand:
    Zulu was joking. :yes:
    Refer to your below comment and forgive me if I don't believe you. :hand:

Well, it's about time. :lol:

Stop with this slander.
    I just tried to convince Zulu that she was a fairly relaxed Muslim. I was wrong. What I wasn't doing was trying to convert her to atheism.
    It has to be a lie to be counted as slander. :noway:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I believe you. :lol: I'm only ever joking when I say about that.

Zulu isn't a fairly relaxed Muslim? :lolwut: She seems pretty relaxed to me. :lol:

Since my non-badness is an empirical fact, that's a compliment rather than an insult. :smug:
    Source?

Hey, not everyone can be a potential loving husband and doting father.
    I could be a potential loving wife and doting mother, though. :sad:

I've out grown you OAP, I'll come visit you in the retirement home later :hand:
    Since you've proclaimed your fetish for grandmas several times, I would have thought my OAP status would be of no concern to you. :innocent:

You might want to arrange a viewing while you're there. Nine months goes by very quickly, Zargabaarf. Especially with your rapidly declining memory. :hand:

Match made in TSR heaven tbh
    With your recent transition from SJW to savage troll, you'd be the sweetest couple :love:

I'm tempted to contest your claim for this thread now. I know just who I'd pair you with. :awesome:

Perfect couple tbh (after yours obviously ), Zulu is Asian and Rob has long hair :yep:
    I concur. :yep:

I'd forgotten how great we are at playing Cupid. :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Nice edit you have there.

I can't believe you'd pull the Cupzilla out. :cry2: Foul play, Zargabaarf. :hand:
    The edit was done before you posted your reply TYVM :hand:

Anyway, stop triggering me you know I identify as a Zargasprog now
    C.Y.P pls :hand:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't your profile say "Away for exams"?
    It does. :yep:
    And the sky is blue in daytime. :yep:
    And Barack Obama is POTUS. :yep:
    Is stating-the-obvious-day over yet? :curious:

I couldn't miss the birth of Zargamarx. :hide:
    Excuses, excuses.

As I explained to Plantagenet Crown when he resorted to the same petty tactics, it's about quality, not quantity.
    Not in this case it isn't.

Allow me to repeat how happy I am to be back. I missed you so much, hyde.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd act delighted at this prospect, but those ten gems have partly contributed to where I am now, so I will be kind on this occasion. :smug: This might change depending on how long you upkeep this rep ban for, though.

I still don't understand why you have anti-admirers. :hmmmm2: And we have already quite some time ago clarified this isn't due to me having a rose-tinted view of you as a user. :hand:
    I know you did. I'm impossible not to miss.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Operative word: 'act.' xD

I still think that's true though, about the rose-tinted view. For instance, do you know of the kind of relationship I have with certain members of the I-Soc? I'm constantly having posts declined because of people going through my post history and reporting even the smallest offence('not constructive' really is a dumb category).

Refer to your below comment and forgive me if I don't believe you. :hand:
    Refer to your ailing sense of humour for the implied meaning of ':lol:.' :hand:

It has to be a lie to be counted as slander. :noway:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I believe you. :lol: I'm only ever joking when I say about that.

Zulu isn't a fairly relaxed Muslim? :lolwut: She seems pretty relaxed to me. :lol:
    Yes. What's your point?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Phew. Life made.
    She does to me too but apparently she takes it all seriously - she's fasting and everything. While she's on placement. :sad:

Source?
    www.voteforhydeman.com/history/goodnessawards
    :borat:

I could be a potential loving wife and doting mother, though. :sad:
    Yeah, but I think the ability to manufacture sperm clinches it for me. Sorry. :console:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.