Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Other than religious, what reason is there to ban homosexuality? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Galaxie501)
    Ban Homosexuality? No reason to ban it. Thats pretty backward.
    Homosexuals should not adopt children in my view however UNLESS there are no other people volunteering for a adoption - simply due to the fact that children need a father and a mother.

ivybridge Youre the reason that there are still people who hate homosexuals, since you're shoving it down their throats.

(Come at me SJW's)
    Lolololol, grow up.

Seeing a gay kiss here and there is shoving it down your throat? Bless you and your fragile soul.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by epage)
    Fun fact! In nature, homosexual male black swan pairings (which make up a quarter of black swan pairings) often steal eggs from nests, but cygnets raised by two male parents are more likely to survive into adulthood than those of different sex pairs!
    I like you. Go you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by audrey_lh)
    You're being just as childish saying that.
    Do you have anything to actually argue? The three posts, the response to mine being one of them, is just you criticising the posters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhisperingTide)
    I didn't need a father and a mother.
    On what basis do you make that claim?
    Good question. There are evolutionary and behavioral advantages in having a male and a female parent. They compliment eachother due to their biological differences in order to provide the offspring with the necessary skills and values. The mother is responsible for differnet aspects of the childs upbringing than the father. Its impossible to achieve this with same sex couples.

However, do not get me wrong. Same sex couples are not bad parents by definition. It should however be preferred to have a mother and a father.

And Im not even a conservative, isnt that interesting?

ReputationRep:
    Point taken.. but reproduction only works if a male and female mate.. animals are primitive and confusion can happen due to not being intelligent enough to actually get mating right.. if they get pleasure from sex, they will do this however they can.. this is simply sexual pleasure.. it is only natural for a male and female (in almost every species) to procreate. However sex between same sex animals like you have given some facts to would occur of course.. so GOOD POINT

(Original post by epage)
    read the last post before yours where I proved homosexuality being unnatural wrong because its 100% natural.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Lolololol, grow up.

Seeing a gay kiss here and there is shoving it down your throat? Bless you and your fragile soul.
    Fragile soul? Coming from a guy who's in the regressive SJW who's triggered by literally everything?

ivybridge What do you think of Milo Yiannopoulos, regressivism and 3rd wave feminism?

ReputationRep:
    I love the "stop shoving it down everyone's throat!" argument as if heterosexuality isn't literally forced down everyone's throat from birth. But you know, do you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Not all sex results in conception so their argument is irrelevant
    Well the definition of sex... Let's say condoms weren't invented then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frsryonce)
    I love the "stop shoving it down everyone's throat!" argument as if heterosexuality isn't literally forced down everyone's throat from birth. But you know, do you.
    Heterosexuality is indeed forced down everyones throat from birth. Its called evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE

ReputationRep:
    After responding to my last post it made me think that it actually is UNNATURAL for homosexuality like i originally stated. This is due to, like i mentioned, reproduction only occurs (in the majority of species) if a male and female mate.. sperm and egg for example.. so nature intended this to occur and the reason for sexual organs and sexual pleasure.. and therefor to encourage this to occur. Basically nature designed sexual organs that fit together.. penis and vagina, being how the sperm meets the egg.

ReputationRep:
    Because all religions oppose homosexuality. Lots of western countries' foundations have religious backgrounds. The same way the commandments influence laws, as does the Bible in general, I guess.

You're quite forward thinking by saying "western" countries ban homosexuality, eastern countries' banning of it doesn't matter because we're all backwards thinking Neanderthals?

I have nothing against homosexuals. Do you. I may be religious, but I'm still finding myself let alone a religion, so who am I to oppose who you're banging? It's whatever

ReputationRep:
    Fragile soul? Coming from a guy who's in the regressive SJW who's triggered by literally everything?

ivybridge What do you think of Milo Yiannopoulos, regressivism and 3rd wave feminism?
    Oh give over with the *******s political jargon.

Heterosexuality is indeed forced down everyones throat from birth. Its called evolution.

Homosexuality is also something displayed heavily in nature, which is similar to how Darwin produced his theory. Point?

ReputationRep:

Mate, you're actually chatting ****. I have no idea why you linked me to that video but I'll just just take a wild guess that you're one of those people who thinks everyone who disagrees with you is a "triggered SJW"... But like I said, do you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by epage)
    I know I wasn't asked but:
    Milo yiannopoulos is an idiot and the fact that he is gay doesn't make him a better person. He is still homophobic sexist and racist.

3rd wave feminism shouldn't be given that title and the ideas of 'Waves' in feminism is stupid. I am a feminist although I believe the name needs reinventing. It has become associated too much with hate and because feminists also campaign for men's rights now, the name needs to reflect that so everyone can understand its mutually beneficial.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right, there's too much rebutt here, but I am curious about one thing. Do you think a girl can decide 2 days after having sex that she was raped, even though she consented and enjoyd it at the time? Why do you think Milo is an idiot? Is it racist to cite facts and stastics? He's not a sexist, nor a racist. Thats factually incorrect.

ReputationRep:
    If a rabbit humps my leg to get pleasure what does that make the rabbit?

ReputationRep:
    Guys - let's not even entertain this utter drivel.

I am not askingfor yourpermissionto behappy.
    That third one's interracial! :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    chill, bruh. sounds like you're trying to be something you're not. my gay pride friends are really chilled out,

maybe you should try it too
    and you could get your point across like us heterosexuals do,
    why you think there's more of us then are of you,
    I really wanna help your cause boo but until you simmer down we can't share a glass of booze,
    talk about this politics the right damn way,
    show me your light your attitude's acting like a lampshade,
    but whatever, you're too angry,
    here's some insight you might find it handy,
    take a step back from the limelight sometimes,
    let your sons rise in your gay community, but the sunsets if you don't sunshine through your intuition b,
    so grow up, fold up,
    little soldier, your keyboards warrior days can be over,
    be sobre, told ya, it wasn't that hard was it?
    take a chill pill, you're at poundland tryna empty your darn wallet,
    you want something so small, with all of that action,
    what am i getting from it? not even a fraction,
    of what i could be getting with your jackson
    ideologies,
    but at the moment it all seems to be biology
    this, that, let's take another step into the chronology
    of the universe,
    but if i do, you do first,
    need to relax yeah baby

ReputationRep:
    Ugh that's disgusting; they're wearing the Apple symbol.

ReputationRep:
    Right, there's too much rebutt here, but I am curious about one thing. Do you think a girl can decide 2 days after having sex that she was raped, even though she consented and enjoyd it at the time? Why do you think Milo is an idiot? Is it racist to cite facts and stastics? He's not a sexist, nor a racist. Thats factually incorrect.
    No, because then she'd have falsely accused someone of a crime which is wrong. I do believe in innocent until proven guilty. But how do you know she enjoyed it? How do you know she consented? She may have consented at the time but changed her mind half way through, that is still rape. You cannot just 'decide' that someone raped you. you do not 'decide' that someone mugged or robbed you. And if a rape victim does take time to come forward it is most likely because they are scared of the rape culture that exists and the blame that she will inevitably encounter.

Milo is a good debater, I'll give you that. I feel bad for the guy that he was raised with such toxic views of homosexuality and women. No it isn't racist to cite facts, but it is racist to use them to shame people for their actions and to disregard peoples experiences with racism and sexism.

ReputationRep:
    Nature is designed in a way to allow life to keep existing no matter how and it works extremely well hence the vast amount of life today! When it comes to animals then in the majority of cases nature requires male and females to mate, hence my conclusion of another reason being Nature.

If other species partake in sex with the same sex then this is simply sexual pleasure and an example is your dog humping your leg or a rabbit humping a cover.. simply just sexual relief in any means possible!

SO I will say again, that nature intended opposite sex interaction..

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.