Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why did God allow 50 innocent people to get murdered? watch

ReputationRep:
    Which did God allow us to make stupid threads on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    What's god? Is that an acronym for Goverment of Defence or something? Must be an archaic and outdated term.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    this is ironic... the two people in your avatar are murdering psychopaths *
    .......And that means what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dozyrosie)
    .......And that means what?
    So....what do you think it means ? *

ReputationRep:
    So....what do you think it means ? *
    I know why my avatar has Fred and Rose West, I don't need an explanation for that, I do for a genocidal god.

ReputationRep:
    I know why my avatar has Fred and Rose West, I don't need an explanation for that, I do for a genocidal god.
    people see your jolly avatar then they read you insulting God... they are naturally confused :dontknow: *

ReputationRep:
    people see your jolly avatar then they read you insulting God... they are naturally confused :dontknow: *
    My avatar is personal to me, it is of no interest to anyone else. Your god on the other hand is of interest to all especially as he seems to enjoy wiping out countless people for not worshiping him or for other rather silly 'crimes'.

ReputationRep:
    My avatar is personal to me, it is of no interest to anyone else. Your god on the other hand is of interest to all especially as he seems to enjoy wiping out countless people for not worshiping him or for other rather silly 'crimes'.
    well everyone will see your peculiar avatar and will draw their own conclusions.

:wavey: *

ReputationRep:
    well everyone will see your peculiar avatar and will draw their own conclusions.

:wavey: *
    Your only the second person to question my avatar, maybe you think there is some special significance to a TSR avatar, if you do then you are rather foolish.

I would be more concerned with the charges laid against your god than the meaning of an avatar.

ReputationRep:
    Look at the **** that happens in the world today.

If you did believe in God then you'd likely believe in Heaven, too. You'd likely believe that Heaven is a 'better place' than Earth. You'd likely believe that the innocent would end up in this 'better place' called Heaven and so you wouldn't be asking why God allowed 50 innocent people to get murdered.

You wouldn't be asking that because then you'd also be asking why God also allegedly allowed his Son to adopt human form and - as innocent as he was too - get horrifically murdered on the cross for the sins of us ungrateful human beings who couldn't care less about the sacrifice.

When someone is murdered they are forced to experience the worst pain they could ever feel in their entire life, and then the greatest relief because, all at once, all their suffering is over. If you do believe in a God, then why wouldn't your God allow it?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.