We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Haha true, I'll find somewhere to put them, as the thing that takes up most of the space is maths papers from over the 2 years!! I swear I've got at least 50.
    Wow that's indecisive! My room hasn't been redecorated in 7 years haha
    Haha...yh I can be really fussy at times with my room...I'm planning on changing my carpet over summer...I think I'm gonna go for dark purple..but my mum was a bit hesitant on that cuz..I've got a feature wall..and one wall is dark purple and the rest are light purple..so she says my room would get too dark...but tbh..id rather have it dark cuz I hate having light in my room any way...

🏹🍆Never under estimate the power of a common pikachu🍆🏹

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Haha...yh I can be really fussy at times with my room...I'm planning on changing my carpet over summer...I think I'm gonna go for dark purple..but my mum was a bit hesitant on that cuz..I've got a feature wall..and one wall is dark purple and the rest are light purple..so she says my room would get too dark...but tbh..id rather have it dark cuz I hate having light in my room any way...

Haha wow - well my sister's moving out of my bedroom and into the spare one over summer, so I'll have the big room to myself
    I'm not allowed to redecorate it though, but that's fine as I like the colours (light purple, dark purple, cream and silver). Haha so dark and mysterious I guess dark is better for sleeping though, which you tend to do a lot

ReputationRep:
    Haha wow - well my sister's moving out of my bedroom and into the spare one over summer, so I'll have the big room to myself
    I'm not allowed to redecorate it though, but that's fine as I like the colours (light purple, dark purple, cream and silver). Haha so dark and mysterious I guess dark is better for sleeping though, which you tend to do a lot
    Haha..wow...that Related well...aww...ur sooo lucky u hv a sister....atleast u don't feel like a loner like me at home..lol...I really wish I had a sister..😪

ReputationRep:
    Haha..wow...that Related well...aww...ur sooo lucky u hv a sister....atleast u don't feel like a loner like me at home..lol...I really wish I had a sister..😪

Sorry and no you don't!!! She's so annoying, most of the time I'd rather be alone anyway 😕

ReputationRep:

I'll relate it better now...
    Purple's nice what colour is it now?
    And yeah maybe it would be a bit too dark with only the light purple brightening it up, although I think it'll look good if you get it done.
    Lol you are a ruler of the darkness

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry and no you don't!!! She's so annoying, most of the time I'd rather be alone anyway 😕
    I have a sister too and i agree with you she is so annoying...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone wanna FaceTime or something?
    Am quite bored and am too ill to do any work!

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie I am really funny in real life. People say that I am one of the funniest in the year and have a great sense of humour. I find it harder to be myself online than in real life. That's why I may act slightly different in real life - hopefully in a good way, lol.
    I wasn't being random or trying to boast, just say that pikachu had commented about behaviour in real life.

ReputationRep:
    Hope you guys are noticing my colour coding on my thread! Whenever I respond to people I am using red ink, and my study updates will be done in blue ink. Am also working on editing my introduction so that it is multi-coloured!

ReputationRep:
    Omg, I have turned into pikachu where I am the only person talking on the thread! Lol, love you really pikachu, even though you do talk to yourself. Only joking.
    Gonna go and watch some junky reality tv now, am not tired at all as have been sleeping all day. Can't get to sleep even though I'm ill. Lol at life.

ReputationRep:
    I'll relate it better now...
    Purple's nice what colour is it now?
    And yeah maybe it would be a bit too dark with only the light purple brightening it up, although I think it'll look good if you get it done.
    Lol you are a ruler of the darkness
    Yup..it's camel at the moment..It's disgusting...lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Anyone wanna FaceTime or something?
    Am quite bored and am too ill to do any work!
    U going to school tomorrow,,?I'll FaceTime u tomorrow...cuz my mums going out to the John Lewis sale..cuz of the typical Asian she is...and I'll be basically all alone at home tomorrow...it's gonna be soooo boring..although my mums friend decided to drop her little son off tomorrow with me so my mum and her can go tomorrow together..but he's like three...like..how interesting can he be...

ReputationRep:
    Hope you guys are noticing my colour coding on my thread! Whenever I respond to people I am using red ink, and my study updates will be done in blue ink. Am also working on editing my introduction so that it is multi-coloured!
    Oh crap...I completely forgot to go on ur thread...I'll go on it tonight...

ReputationRep:
    Omg, I have turned into pikachu where I am the only person talking on the thread! Lol, love you really pikachu, even though you do talk to yourself. Only joking.
    Gonna go and watch some junky reality tv now, am not tired at all as have been sleeping all day. Can't get to sleep even though I'm ill. Lol at life.
    Lmao..so true...I do have a tendency to talk to myself..even in real life though..lol...loneliness has really got onto to me well...I quite enjoy it..lol...

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie I am really funny in real life. People say that I am one of the funniest in the year and have a great sense of humour. I find it harder to be myself online than in real life. That's why I may act slightly different in real life - hopefully in a good way, lol.
    I wasn't being random or trying to boast, just say that pikachu had commented about behaviour in real life.
    Oh wow - cool!
    I bet if we ever met I'd be laughing like an idiot then
    Yeah - it is harder to show your true self online. I'm actually more confident and more funny online, as I guess I have more time to think of stuff really. I'm not like a shy wreck in real life though haha
    I have! That's a really good idea actually, makes it easy to distinguish between regular posts and study-related posts - it's really clever! And colourful is always nice
    Yup..it's camel at the moment..It's disgusting...lol...

Camel?? Is that a colour? Haha

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow - cool!
    I bet if we ever met I'd be laughing like an idiot then
    Yeah - it is harder to show your true self online. I'm actually more confident and more funny online, as I guess I have more time to think of stuff really. I'm not like a shy wreck in real life though haha

I have! That's a really good idea actually, makes it easy to distinguish between regular posts and study-related posts - it's really clever! And colourful is always nice

Camel?? Is that a colour? Haha
    Yh..it's the colour of an Asian camel - brown camel colour...lol..jk..wasn't making any attempts of being racist there...

ReputationRep:
    Yh..it's the colour of an Asian camel - brown camel colour...lol..jk..wasn't making any attempts of being racist there...

Oh I see...that doesn't seem like it goes very well with purple...

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see...that doesn't seem like it goes very well with purple...
    No..it doesn't...I told my dad I wanted pink at first...but he got a beige carpet...and then I told him I wanted a white carpet...so he ended up putting a darker shade of brown carpet...and then I was like I want purple...and he put a camel colour carpet...legit..what is wrong with my dad...he has wasted sooo much money by not listening to me...now my mum said she'll take care of the carpet changing idea,,,so she's actually getting me a purple carpet now...she got me a purple cushion today..it is sooo fluffy...I love it...it was on discount..lol..just had to add that...

ReputationRep:
    No..it doesn't...I told my dad I wanted pink at first...but he got a beige carpet...and then I told him I wanted a white carpet...so he ended up putting a darker shade of brown carpet...and then I was like I want purple...and he put a camel colour carpet...legit..what is wrong with my dad...he has wasted sooo much money by not listening to me...now my mum said she'll take care of the carpet changing idea,,,so she's actually getting me a purple carpet now...she got me a purple cushion today..it is sooo fluffy...I love it...it was on discount..lol..just had to add that...

Wow...that's very different from what you said!! Why would you get brown/beige if someone asks you for pink or white? That's so random haha - at least you've got your mum to sort you out lol. Enjoy your cushion haha, fluffy cushions are so cool

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.