The Student Room Group

Which GCSE subject can you not wait to ditch? [golden thread]

Scroll to see replies

Definitely Chemistry
It's got to be ... Physics! As much as I am in awe of Newton for discovering gravity I certainly will not miss FLemings left hand rule or right hand rule: the direction of current in my brain has changed just thinking about it. Although I know that's not possible 😂
German!
I am only going into year 11 but I cannot wait to ditch RS, English lit and lang and Biology.
ENGLISH
Definitely English and also history
Not finished yet but I can't wait to ditch all sciences and English :rant::puke:
Geography
Maths....but starting A levels in 2 weeks and retaking my maths! So not fully ditched....
Mathsss
physicss
chemistryyyyyy
Well, I love Maths so much I;m going to stick with it some more until November.
Definitely Maths
English! I could never do what was asked of me up to their expectations, but I've managed to pass with a B so I'm happy:smile:
Maths, Physics and English XD
Oh my god, definitely English.
I'm a massive bookworm with a passion for reading and I always have been, I've also always quite enjoyed writing- in fact when I was younger I wanted to be an author.
English GCSE, however, is killing me. Can't wait to be done with all of it.
Reply 416
Haha Bye Bye DT Graphics.Crap course,hated my class filled with idiots mostly ,useless really (for me)

BYE stupid subject :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
french!
SPANISH
GEOGRAPHY
and then other stuff I don't really need which are distracting me from my main subjects like RS and Computing.
English (both of them)
Geog
Bio

Quick Reply

Latest