Girls...Do you prefer athletic/muscular guys, skinny guys or big guys? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ashes_to_Ashes
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't really mind but I like some muscles.
TheSpartan
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
LOL talktofrank, hush now they musnt know *pats self on shoulder*
Peter North
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by TheSpartan)
woah woah!! why all the hatred against the muscle dudes? i agree it is grotesque to see bodybuilders who are practically ****ting out muscle, but that is not a feasible goal for most people. i work out quite a bit and i would like to think its more attractive, im not saying that people who dont are unattractive but hey surely it differs for the individual. working out can also have many health benefits and of course helps with most sports (i am a footballer ) and also improves physical strength. most of the girls i have met say theyd prefer muscle on guys, but seems different on TSR hmm. personally i just think "skinny" is a negative term that is used to describe someone who is underweight, and thus it should not be a desired state of physique, perhaps people must use better synonymns in future.

well said my man, well said.
Peter North
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by unfinished sympathy)
i dunno when a man with big muscles lift something up and all teh muscles work yum and their back is important too- must have a strong back *sighs*
is my back strong? lol
TheSpartan
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Amsterman)
well said my man, well said.
aww shucks, nice to meet a fan
talktofrank
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Here we go, some good ol' fashioned homoerotic flirting.

*goes to lift triangular weights*
OggYx
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
amsterman r beast
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Subterranean Homesick Alien)
I like a strong tall guy, preferably with dark hair and brown eyes, also athleticly built. He must also have a great personality and be v.v. intelligent, like me.

I'm not too fussed.
Lol.

What if the guy has a great personality but doesn't cut your criteria? Poor guy won't be able to go out with you I guess. What a shame. =(

I'm sure those that do meet your list will flock to you, oh mighty one. :p:
TheSpartan
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by OggYx)
amsterman r beast
Damn straight!
bekahchu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Average works for me, not too muscley, but not wimpy, not too fat, but not skinny - as has probably been said before (I couldn't be bothered reading ALL the posts) it's not all about looks but in general, just average

*Edit, but not too tall - I'm quite short (5'3) and i hated having a tall boyfriend who towered over me - some people feel protected by it but I felt more intimidated - especially when he turned out to be a total ass. My current bf is perfect, only a couple inches taller than me.
Bedshaped
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I prefer a guy with small breasts.
figureeight
Badges: 11
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by TheSpartan)
woah woah!! why all the hatred against the muscle dudes? i agree it is grotesque to see bodybuilders who are practically ****ting out muscle, but that is not a feasible goal for most people. i work out quite a bit and i would like to think its more attractive, im not saying that people who dont are unattractive but hey surely it differs for the individual. working out can also have many health benefits and of course helps with most sports (i am a footballer ) and also improves physical strength. most of the girls i have met say theyd prefer muscle on guys, but seems different on TSR hmm. personally i just think "skinny" is a negative term that is used to describe someone who is underweight, and thus it should not be a desired state of physique, perhaps people must use better synonymns in future.
Yeah you're probably right on the "skinny" front - it means too many different things now. Admittedly, I took it to mean just on the thinner end of the "normal" spectrum, but I can see how it does carry some negativity with it too.
OggYx
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Spartan... you're not by any chance greek/cypriot? ;p
Badges: 13
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sithius)
Lol.

What if the guy has a great personality but doesn't cut your criteria? Poor guy won't be able to go out with you I guess. What a shame. =(

I'm sure those that do meet your list will flock to you, oh mighty one. :p:
I get a lot of attention at times. Too much tbh, how much admiration can one gal handle?

I'm male and rofling btw
Gancor
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hey guys, this turned into a post your back man-love thread?

I want in (no homo).
OggYx
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Bedshaped)
I prefer a guy with small breasts.
guys dont have breasts, they have pecks. please.
TheSpartan
Report 11 years ago
Of course im greek
OggYx
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Cyprus here xD
Bedshaped
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by OggYx)
guys dont have breasts, they have pecks. please.
Those things in your pics are pecks?

:rofl:
TheSpartan
Report 11 years ago
woo! ZHTW ELLADAPA KAI KYPROS!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed