The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't really mind but I like some muscles.
LOL talktofrank, hush now they musnt know *pats self on shoulder*
TheSpartan
woah woah!! why all the hatred against the muscle dudes? i agree it is grotesque to see bodybuilders who are practically ****ting out muscle, but that is not a feasible goal for most people. i work out quite a bit and i would like to think its more attractive, im not saying that people who dont are unattractive but hey surely it differs for the individual. working out can also have many health benefits and of course helps with most sports (i am a footballer :smile: ) and also improves physical strength. most of the girls i have met say theyd prefer muscle on guys, but seems different on TSR hmm. personally i just think "skinny" is a negative term that is used to describe someone who is underweight, and thus it should not be a desired state of physique, perhaps people must use better synonymns in future.

well said my man, well said.
unfinished sympathy
i dunno when a man with big muscles lift something up and all teh muscles work yum :smile: and their back is important too- must have a strong back *sighs*

is my back strong? lol
Amsterman
well said my man, well said.

aww shucks, nice to meet a fan
Here we go, some good ol' fashioned homoerotic flirting.

*goes to lift triangular weights*
Reply 406
amsterman r beast :redface:
Reply 407
Subterranean Homesick Alien
I like a strong tall guy, preferably with dark hair and brown eyes, also athleticly built. He must also have a great personality and be v.v. intelligent, like me.

I'm not too fussed.

Lol.

What if the guy has a great personality but doesn't cut your criteria? Poor guy won't be able to go out with you I guess. What a shame. =(

I'm sure those that do meet your list will flock to you, oh mighty one. :p:
OggYx
amsterman r beast :redface:

Damn straight!
Average works for me, not too muscley, but not wimpy, not too fat, but not skinny - as has probably been said before (I couldn't be bothered reading ALL the posts) it's not all about looks but in general, just average :smile:

*Edit, but not too tall - I'm quite short (5'3) and i hated having a tall boyfriend who towered over me - some people feel protected by it but I felt more intimidated - especially when he turned out to be a total ass. My current bf is perfect, only a couple inches taller than me.
I prefer a guy with small breasts.
TheSpartan
woah woah!! why all the hatred against the muscle dudes? i agree it is grotesque to see bodybuilders who are practically ****ting out muscle, but that is not a feasible goal for most people. i work out quite a bit and i would like to think its more attractive, im not saying that people who dont are unattractive but hey surely it differs for the individual. working out can also have many health benefits and of course helps with most sports (i am a footballer :smile: ) and also improves physical strength. most of the girls i have met say theyd prefer muscle on guys, but seems different on TSR hmm. personally i just think "skinny" is a negative term that is used to describe someone who is underweight, and thus it should not be a desired state of physique, perhaps people must use better synonymns in future.

Yeah you're probably right on the "skinny" front - it means too many different things now. Admittedly, I took it to mean just on the thinner end of the "normal" spectrum, but I can see how it does carry some negativity with it too.
Reply 412
Spartan... you're not by any chance greek/cypriot? ;p
Reply 413
Sithius
Lol.

What if the guy has a great personality but doesn't cut your criteria? Poor guy won't be able to go out with you I guess. What a shame. =(

I'm sure those that do meet your list will flock to you, oh mighty one. :p:

I get a lot of attention at times. Too much tbh, how much admiration can one gal handle?

I'm male and rofling btw
Reply 414
Hey guys, this turned into a post your back man-love thread?

I want in (no homo).
Reply 415
Bedshaped
I prefer a guy with small breasts.

guys dont have breasts, they have pecks. please.
Of course im greek :smile:
Reply 417
Cyprus here xD
OggYx
guys dont have breasts, they have pecks. please.

Those things in your pics are pecks?

:rofl:
woo! ZHTW ELLADAPA KAI KYPROS!!

Latest