Turn on thread page Beta

Football meet: Liverpool - 20th December. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Wow, that does sound like a good deal. I got a couple free with FIFA magazine once, and they were loved at school.

The ref is on the pitch, Rich, mate. Don't be pulling a Wenger "well, he can't have been, I didn't see him" move on us.
    I didn't see Dan's leg. Honest.

(Original post by JR`)
    Erm. I'm an alternate account, and my "friends" thought it'd be fun to neg me so I'm on the first and last pages of the rep list
    And we were right. It was fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    :awesome:

I have no plans on using it. Unless the cheques are posted, in which case I'll expect some form of written guarantee.

:hmmm:
    Can't really organise that sort of stuff until I know who's not on my team :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR`)
    Erm. I'm an alternate account, and my "friends" thought it'd be fun to neg me so I'm on the first and last pages of the rep list
    Oh. Right. That's not quite as impressive, tbh

ReputationRep:
    And we were right. It was fun.
    It actually was. I was like "Lol those guys "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ascient)
    Oh. Right. That's not quite as impressive, tbh
    I know. Way to break a guy's heart or what :shifty:

(Original post by JR`)
    It actually was. I was like "Lol those guys "
    It's quite a nice little quirk to your dupe, I reckon. And we negged you because we care, and possing a dupe is so last February.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR`)
    Can't really organise that sort of stuff until I know who's not on my team :awesome:
    Do you not trust your referee to provide the most excellent merchandise? :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Do you not trust your referee to provide the most excellent merchandise? :shifty:
    I meant, you know, I can't send you a cheque with requests of who to send off yet. I.e. If I tell you to send Robbie off, and he's on my team, that hampers my chances of winning. And FYI. I don't like to lose.

ReputationRep:
    It's quite a nice little quirk to your dupe, I reckon. And we negged you because we care, and possing a dupe is so last February.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JR`)
    I meant, you know, I can't send you a cheque with requests of who to send off yet. I.e. If I tell you to send Robbie off, and he's on my team, that hampers my chances of winning. And FYI. I don't like to lose.
    Then you'll have to be nice won't you.

Disclaimer: I am not procuring sexual favours. :erm:

Running into Rob was like having a profound physical disagreement with Mount Everest. Not recommended.

ReputationRep:
    I tend to get out of the way when I see him running towards me tbh

ReputationRep:
    A sound and effective solution. One I wish I'd thought of. :o:

Anyways, I was trying to stop Farhan getting his payout on the vBookie. Twas a noble cause. :p:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Ah come on, nothing wrong with some good ol' English broken ribs and black eyes. Ohh arghhhh

Question: Did anyone get cramp in the first ever TSR footie meet? If so I think there's always been at least one person to get cramp at every meet :p:

Yeah, I think Rich did, so he stood at the side for a while.

ReputationRep:
    Indeedie. :yep:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I never get cramp at the meets, but by god I seem to get it when I get home after both meets I went to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    I never get cramp at the meets, but by god I seem to get it when I get home after both meets I went to.
    Considering how good you are in goal I believe that to be a minor miracle. You leap around like a great, big leaping thing.

Considering how good you are in goal I believe that to be a minor miracle. You leap around like a great, big leaping thing.
    An elephant?

ReputationRep:
    An elephant?
    Dumbo could keep goal. :sad:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.