The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

rosie9391
Yeah I did. :ninja:

Haha, she must be getting close then! You could always just tell her. :p:

What did you say? :p:

I will always be an enigma, she won't even know it's me when I go to Glasgow uni next year. :wink:
Madjackismad
You don't. Although, you are both computer science students, I wouldn't put it pass you...:p:

We do. :wink: You've given away just enough information. I'll PM you later - working now!
Madjackismad
What did you say? :p:

I will always be an enigma, she won't even know it's me when I go to Glasgow uni next year. :wink:

It would be easy enough to find you I think, especially with the amount of information on here! :p:
rosie9391
It would be easy enough to find you I think, especially with the amount of information on here! :p:

There's two Daniels though in my year. If you do know who I am, PM me. :p: But I think you will be wrong.
TheUnbeliever
We do. :wink: You've given away just enough information. I'll PM you later - working now!

Stalker's :p: It's quite scary that the small amounts of information you post builds up, it's rather easy to find people!!
TheUnbeliever

I was too busy working to notice what he edited. I'm not on TSR constantly y'know :p:
rosie9391
Stalker's :p: It's quite scary that the small amounts of information you post builds up, it's rather easy to find people!!

It is, so from now on, I'm keeping my mouth shut. Why does Kirsten want to know who I am so much though? :p: It's kinda creepy.
Madjackismad
It is, so from now on, I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Just for the record, I was winding you up. :o: However, as Rosie and Kirsten have made clear - it's surprisingly easy to identify people!
TheUnbeliever
Just for the record, I was winding you up. :o: However, as Rosie and Kirsten have made clear - it's surprisingly easy to identify people!

It is which is scary...could probably find ukdragon aswell from his academic record!
TheUnbeliever

Rosie and Kirsten have hit surprisingly close to the mark. :eek: But, not close enough. :cool:
rosie9391
It is which is scary...could probably find ukdragon aswell from his academic record!

I'm incredibly easy to find if you know where to look.
Madjackismad
Rosie and Kirsten have hit surprisingly close to the mark. :eek: But, not close enough. :cool:

But they clearly aren't using real stalker tactics, otherwise they would have mass-added everyone from your school on Facebook (at least one person is bound to accept) and then asked about you. Social engineering is almost always easier than the corresponding data mining!
ukdragon37
I'm incredibly easy to find if you know where to look.

Ok that was too easy. :p:
TheUnbeliever
But they clearly aren't using real stalker tactics, otherwise they would have mass-added everyone from your school on Facebook (at least one person is bound to accept) and then asked about you. Social engineering is almost always easier than the corresponding data mining!

I like my life to be kept quiet and private. :p:
TheUnbeliever

But datamining doesn't alert the stalkee that he's being stalked :p: :colone:
rosie9391
Ok that was too easy. :p:

Oh really? I'm more famous than I thought.
ukdragon37
Oh really? I'm more famous than I thought.

You just have to know where to look but yeah blame Facebook.
I can think of one incredibly obvious way of identifying ukdragon and another fairly obvious one if you've read this thread carefully. :ninja:
Night guy's! :yawn:
rosie9391
Night guy's! :yawn:

Good night!

Latest