Pepsi (Cool & Crisp)
    36.56%
    Sex.
    33.33%

(Original post by rosie9391)
    Yeah I did. :ninja:

Haha, she must be getting close then! You could always just tell her. :p:
    What did you say? :p:

I will always be an enigma, she won't even know it's me when I go to Glasgow uni next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    You don't. Although, you are both computer science students, I wouldn't put it pass you...:p:
    We do. You've given away just enough information. I'll PM you later - working now!

ReputationRep:
    What did you say? :p:

I will always be an enigma, she won't even know it's me when I go to Glasgow uni next year.
    It would be easy enough to find you I think, especially with the amount of information on here! :p:

It would be easy enough to find you I think, especially with the amount of information on here! :p:
    There's two Daniels though in my year. If you do know who I am, PM me. :p: But I think you will be wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    We do. You've given away just enough information. I'll PM you later - working now!
    Stalker's :p: It's quite scary that the small amounts of information you post builds up, it's rather easy to find people!!

ReputationRep:
    I was too busy working to notice what he edited. I'm not on TSR constantly y'know :p:

Stalker's :p: It's quite scary that the small amounts of information you post builds up, it's rather easy to find people!!
    It is, so from now on, I'm keeping my mouth shut. Why does Kirsten want to know who I am so much though? :p: It's kinda creepy.

ReputationRep:
    It is, so from now on, I'm keeping my mouth shut.
    Just for the record, I was winding you up. :o: However, as Rosie and Kirsten have made clear - it's surprisingly easy to identify people!

ReputationRep:
    Just for the record, I was winding you up. :o: However, as Rosie and Kirsten have made clear - it's surprisingly easy to identify people!
    It is which is scary...could probably find ukdragon aswell from his academic record!

Rosie and Kirsten have hit surprisingly close to the mark. :eek: But, not close enough. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    It is which is scary...could probably find ukdragon aswell from his academic record!
    I'm incredibly easy to find if you know where to look.

ReputationRep:
    Rosie and Kirsten have hit surprisingly close to the mark. :eek: But, not close enough. :cool:
    But they clearly aren't using real stalker tactics, otherwise they would have mass-added everyone from your school on Facebook (at least one person is bound to accept) and then asked about you. Social engineering is almost always easier than the corresponding data mining!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukdragon37)
    I'm incredibly easy to find if you know where to look.
    Ok that was too easy. :p:

But they clearly aren't using real stalker tactics, otherwise they would have mass-added everyone from your school on Facebook (at least one person is bound to accept) and then asked about you. Social engineering is almost always easier than the corresponding data mining!
    I like my life to be kept quiet and private. :p:

ReputationRep:
    But datamining doesn't alert the stalkee that he's being stalked :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ok that was too easy. :p:
    Oh really? I'm more famous than I thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukdragon37)
    Oh really? I'm more famous than I thought.
    You just have to know where to look but yeah blame Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    I can think of one incredibly obvious way of identifying ukdragon and another fairly obvious one if you've read this thread carefully. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Night guy's! :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Night guy's! :yawn:
    Good night!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.