Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Medical finals PACES tomorrow. Properly bricking it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elles)
    They might have thought too casual? If someone asked for my opinion on an OSCE outfit I would probably steer away from small print floral/drop waist/sleevless/ruffles all in one garment. Not saying that to be *****y but a suggestion while you're waiting to find out...
    Different strokes for different folks. Thanks for the suggestion though, just a point that the ruffles aren't apparent when I'm wearing it, it just looks like a patterned tunic that drops straight down to my knees. Also it didn't wear it sleeveless but with a cardigan.

(Original post by fatal)
      Happened in Glasgow once before, the worst thing about it is that they haven't told me what was wrong with my appearance so I'm sitting here the day after being on cloud nine about passing my exams questioning what I did! It's just put a massive damper on the whole thing...
      Does a yellow card have any bearing on your marks for the year?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by fortysixandtwo)
      Does a yellow card have any bearing on your marks for the year?
      No thank goodness

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by fatal)
      No thank goodness
      Tbh a mate of mine got a slip for having "messy hair" which he'd been fine tohae all year long in the hospital :/

ReputationRep:
      Apparently me wearing a waistcoat was a bad idea while in the hospital this year...I got told I looked like a snooker player....

ReputationRep:
      Someone pointed out today that my skull-print scarf was perhaps a little morbid for a hospital...

ReputationRep:
      My consultant ripped on me non-stop for two weeks for wearing cuffed chinos. That's definitely going on my 'things not to do (or wear) in T-year' list. :emo:

ReputationRep:
      One guy in my year once wore a jack daniels tee on placement

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by i'm no superman)
      My consultant ripped on me non-stop for two weeks for wearing cuffed chinos. That's definitely going on my 'things not to do (or wear) in T-year' list. :emo:
      I'm trying to convert my boyfriend from chinos to nice grey trousers...he looks like a little boy at a wedding in chinos :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      Got results early.

ReputationRep:
      Ha cool, congratulations!

ReputationRep:
      Thanks.

Just to clarify, I expected to fail. And I passed. I didn't do 'well' exactly, but not too bad.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SMed)
      Thanks.

Just to clarify, I expected to fail. And I passed. I didn't do 'well' exactly, but not too bad.
      D for Degree :cool:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
      Someone pointed out today that my skull-print scarf was perhaps a little morbid for a hospital...
      I got stopped for having a tie on, which was tucked away under a jumper and therefore wouldn't be dangling on patients.

Also, got told off for having earphones in whilst on my way to wards.

ReputationRep:
      Related:

http://www.itv.com/news/cameron-ordered-out33095/

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ThisLittlePiggy)
      Also, got told off for having earphones in whilst on my way to wards.
      Ah, but you might have been run over and Neil would have been terribly upset...

ReputationRep:
      hahaha! amazing!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SMed)
      Thanks.

A pass is a pass. Well done!

I'm actually terrified about my exams in two weeks.

ReputationRep:
      My last exam is tomorrow. Starting to properly brick it!

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.