24.74%
Tom (125)
43.55%
icantrevise
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Helens so boring but she'll win, i just know it...
Instincts_2012
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by icantrevise)
Helens so boring but she'll win, i just know it...
For some reason, I find Helen and Melody both quite hot... they both have that sexy sophisticated look about them
yellofeeva
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Melody talks too much but i'd love to slip it up her at any given opportunity.

Natasha is just plain annoying, the way she talks, the way she sits in the boardroom, she got lucky in last nights episode, IMO Lord Sugar dislikes her too
Faith01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
As much as I was quite happy that Melody went, I kinda felt sorry for her in 'You're fired' and how she was made to feel all uncomfortable. I do think they kinda offended her which they shouldn't have, they could have at least say more good things about her eventhough she was ****.

I am so relieved that Tom wasn't fired, I genuinely thought that he would be out because he was in the losing team and the only way how he could stay in was to 'show some steel' in the boardroom in which he did. I couldn't believe the bit he was putting Helen and Melody down to reassure Sir Alan that he was a better candidate. My face was like this :eek: anyway, TOM TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I also like Jim and Susan though
The Anti-Hero
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Honestly, Jim should run for Prime Minister.

Selling umbrellas (and I mean selling, not trying and failing!) based on their ability to "point at landmarks"!?

I think given a national television broadcast where he looks directly into the camera lens, he'd win a General Election by a landslide.
Medea91
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jim is back
moorside
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
just read in the metro that margaret mountford is being brought back in to revive a poor year on the apprentice. hooray!
The Anti-Hero
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Name:  The-Apprentice-glenn-jim--007.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  9.4 KB

Jim: "Lord Sugar, these are not the droids you're looking for".

Al: "These are not the bloody droids I'm looking for..."
slacker07906
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
WHY OH WHY?

I'm not watching anymore...bit too obvious who's gona win...
slacker07906
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
if the final is Helen and Tom. That has got to be the most predictable final ever! I'm very bitter atm. My favourite never wins as I go for the underdog. Joanna last year and Melody this year! I should have just chose the obvious and went with Helen!
The_Male_Melons
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by slacker07906)
if the final is Helen and Tom. That has got to be the most predictable final ever! I'm very bitter atm. My favourite never wins as I go for the underdog. Joanna last year and Melody this year! I should have just chose the obvious and went with Helen!
It is between Jim, Helen and Susan - one these three.
Faith01
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by moorside)
just read in the metro that margaret mountford is being brought back in to revive a poor year on the apprentice. hooray!
:woo: but I don't think Karren did a bad job tbh.
passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by slacker07906)
Not true. Final season 3 it was Kristina Grimes V Simon. I thought Kristina would do it. Kristina thought she would do it. I bet even Simon thought she would do it. Like "nice try Simon but". Still Simon got it.

LS is looking outside of the box. Sorta the new Steve Jobs, if you know what i mean. But with the same sales hopefully.

Helen seriously lacks in that department and she has done nothing at all to adress this deficiency. While Tom HAS adressed his sales deficiency.
soldier-4-life
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by soldier-4-life)
I do think Tom is a smart guy and a good canditate but i feel like killing him because anytime Sugar is talking he is constantly nodding his head and muttering "Yes"

picked up on the head nodding thing a long time ago
Hopple
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by noobynoo)
Susan: "That is soooo unfair!" "I hate you!" "I'm going to my room."
Not anymore

(Original post by dirtyoldriver)
She works for the National Youth Parliament. I have no idea why she never just comes out and says it instead of embellishing it with a load of nonsensical words, but yes, she is a sort of driving force behind whatever it is the NYP does.
I would guess that she's moved into a more desk job role and doesn't want to admit it, so refuses to go into details.
(Original post by Faith01)
As much as I was quite happy that Melody went, I kinda felt sorry for her in 'You're fired' and how she was made to feel all uncomfortable. I do think they kinda offended her which they shouldn't have, they could have at least say more good things about her eventhough she was ****.
It was her own doing, I think. Dara will press you on questions you try to avoid, and Melody was refusing to give a straight answer to what she actually did in a typical day at work. Ruby was OTT, but then she always is.

(Original post by moorside)
Didn't she come back for the interviews last year too? Baggs 'offended' her by calling her by her first name.
passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Happy Melody got a medal instead of some "tut". Of course the medal was a bit of a joke, but a classy lady deserves a classy gift. Not a nodding dog.
Faith01
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hopple)

It was her own doing, I think. Dara will press you on questions you try to avoid, and Melody was refusing to give a straight answer to what she actually did in a typical day at work. Ruby was OTT, but then she always is.
Yeah but Ruby did redeem herself at the end saying that Melody shouldn't have been fired even though she was rooting for Tom and Helen to win. How does that even make sense? She probably realised she was a bit harsh on her.
Rozzo89
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Helen isnt going to win, I have the feeling LAS sees her as a goody too shoes, he doesnt like that. I think it'll either be Tom or Susie ftw.
passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
BTW Melody DID train with Al Gore. Along with 150 others. So factually, she is correct. It's just a nice interpretation of the truth. Which 99% of job applicants do and is to be expected. People would expect she would fail the CV round. I don't. Her CV is correct, she did what she says. It's just polished to shine. And why not.

Trevor and Ruby mentioned looking at the CV. And if there was something there, Trevor would have exploited it. In fact, Trevor complimented her.
Hopple
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Faith01)
Yeah but Ruby did redeem herself at the end saying that Melody shouldn't have been fired even though she was rooting for Tom and Helen to win. How does that even make sense? She probably realised she was a bit harsh on her.
That's Ruby's pathetic way of getting laughs, making other people squirm. She may like the other person, but she has to attack them to count as 'the funny one' on the panel.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.74%
No - but I will (64)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (392)
47.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed