Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeremyFisher)
    Firms only offer feedback if you got rejected at interview stage or further (and most don't offer it at the phone/skype interview stage). If you got rejected in the first rounds of sorting, chances are they won't even remember why/which one your application was.
    Thanks for the reply - I know the general rule is that firms don't give feedback but I have friends who have emailed before and they said that a few firms are actually quite helpful

Also I had spoken to the firm quite in-depth previously asking them whether it was still worth applying which they were really helpful about, so no harm in trying I guess

ReputationRep:
    Omiclops, when did you apply to them because I applied end of November and I still have not heard back from them regarding the video interview and am starting to get worried.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Nabarro?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when we'll hear back from Hill Dickinson? It's been a month now since I did my interview and I'm abroad at the moment so getting an assessment day invite (if I get one, fingers crossed) with 3 days notice just won't cut it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omiclops)
    Anyone still waiting on Mishon de Reya post video interview? It's been well over a week and a half now
    Omiclops, when did you apply to them because I applied end of November and I still have not heard back from them regarding the video interview and am starting to get worried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimiak)
    Youre probably in the maybe pile still, but that is a LONG time. May want to consider ringing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ULawAJ)
    Youre probably in the maybe pile still, but that is a LONG time. May want to consider ringing.
    I know, I called them a few weeks a go and they asked that I send an email which I did . The only thing they told me is that the process is taking longer and that I should wait.

ReputationRep:
    Is ANYONE still waiting for Mishcon to reply to them (to reject or give a video interview)? Because I am starting to really worry, I applied 30th November.

ReputationRep:
    FINALLY got my Mishcon PFO post-video interview 3 months later.
    Their rejection e-mail was littered with spelling mistakes that I don't feel so bad. How they think they can judge our spelling and grammar in application forms is beyond me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Able star)
    Does anyone know when we'll hear back from Hill Dickinson? It's been a month now since I did my interview and I'm abroad at the moment so getting an assessment day invite (if I get one, fingers crossed) with 3 days notice just won't cut it.
    Pretty sure there isn't an assessment day. Video interview is the only stage. I will stand corrected on that though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    RPC offer

ReputationRep:
    What are appropriate questions to ask a HR person at the end of interview? when I've been interviewed by partners it's easier to ask about their work/why they were drawn to the firm, but I wasn't sure when I had an interview with HR what questions to ask beyond the kind of things that are already on the website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fashgal)
    Pretty sure there isn't an assessment day. Video interview is the only stage. I will stand corrected on that though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm pretty sure you're correct.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think that's right! Also they send vacation scheme invitations out in march so we should be hearing soon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sg7402a)
    I'm pretty sure you're correct.
    (Original post by kittyclaireL)
    I think that's right! Also they send vacation scheme invitations out in march so we should be hearing soon...
    I see. It seems to be such a jump from video interviews to straight to choosing who they offer a vac scheme to. I wonder how many invitations they gave out for it to be taking so long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Able star)
    I see. It seems to be such a jump from video interviews to straight to choosing who they offer a vac scheme to. I wonder how many invitations they gave out for it to be taking so long.
    I was thinking that too! Especially as the written application was so vague and the interview was only 3 short questions! Must be an absolute nightmare trying to shortlist based on that!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawStudent30)
    I was thinking that too! Especially as the written application was so vague and the interview was only 3 short questions! Must be an absolute nightmare trying to shortlist based on that!!
    I still haven't had a reply from them post-application despite emailing more than 2 weeks ago for an update and them telling me they were still shortlisting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TooOldForTC)
    RPC offer

Congrats
    When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Dentons first round interview tomorrow. Any tips? Would be much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingojango)
    TLT Manchester anyone?
    Yes I'm TLT Manchester. Did my test the other day, still waiting to hear back

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.