Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    His still love Arsenal statements is like having your girlfriend **** a guy you hate then her saying she still loves you. Knew Fab was a snake in the grass. Should have really seen it coming as he went on strike and took a paycut to leave Arsenal.

Well look on the bright side, you'll come above United this season for sure. Kruz/MU15 quote this in your pathetic sigs.

Copying gifs I originally used on this forum. :lol: xxxx
    I dont blame fabregas at all tbh I completely understand why he went on strike if he did and the fact he took a paycut shows he was going for footballing and personal reasons. The way I see it is the transfer was 100% happening because Cesc apparently signed a contract and said he'd stay for a year so arsenal could get a better fee. Then he really just wanted to protect himself from injury and with arsenals history an injury is always round the corner for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    I'll be there, and will be one of the very worst. 99% sure RVP could hear me call him a ''son of a whore'' in Dutch last season and I got a kick out of that.

Worst thing though will be the Chelsea fans, they are just such utter utter melts. Never been tempted to piss into a cup and throw it into the away end but I would if I could get away with it for them.
    I'm also keen to know: who do you consider a bigger traitor - RvP or Cesc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All this "traitor" bull**** is nonsense. I will say though that from a distance it seems to me that both Fabregas and RVP really craved to be admired and loved (by fans and media), which coloured their interviews etc, which then clashed with their actual behaviour when they realised they (like everyone else) cared more about themselves than their employer, and this discrepancy is I guess why some fans hate them. I think wanting to be loved is actually a character flaw in a footballer. (Wilshere showed similar signs of craving this kind of attention before and during his injury - I don't blame him, I do blame the media, but this is part of the reason why I don't like him, notwithstanding his talent which I don't dispute at all.)

RVP is paying the price now though. It must be SO frustrating for him knowing he could have just joined City and train with world class players every day - NB (see above) I think he didn't join City instead of United mostly because he didn't want other people to think of him as a mercenary. :rofl: For the record, I don't hate him one bit, I just think his situation is hilariously ironic and only a few ManU fans don't seem to be able to see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    All this "traitor" bull**** is nonsense. I will say though that from a distance it seems to me that both Fabregas and RVP really craved to be admired and loved (by fans and media), which coloured their interviews etc, which then clashed with their actual behaviour when they realised they (like everyone else) cared more about themselves than their employer, and this discrepancy is I guess why some fans hate them. I think wanting to be loved is actually a character flaw in a footballer. (Wilshere showed similar signs of craving this kind of attention before and during his injury - I don't blame him, I do blame the media, but this is part of the reason why I don't like him, notwithstanding his talent which I don't dispute at all.)

RVP is paying the price now though. It must be SO frustrating for him knowing he could have just joined City and train with world class players every day - NB (see above) I think he didn't join City instead of United mostly because he didn't want other people to think of him as a mercenary. :rofl: For the record, I don't hate him one bit, I just think his situation is hilariously ironic and only a few ManU fans don't seem to be able to see it.
    He joined utd not to compete with Aguero/dzeko/balotelli for a spot imo he picked the safe option for his injury record

ReputationRep:
    RVP wouldn't actually get in the City team when he's always getting injured.

He had more players to compete with and if Balotelli didn't have such a bad time settling RVP wouldn't be the starting striker.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

This is never going to end is it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Knew Fab was a snake in the grass.

(Original post by Endless Blue)
    I'm also keen to know: who do you consider a bigger traitor - RvP or Cesc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What is this bull****, Fab hasn't done anything wrong.

Kruz/MU15 quote this in your pathetic sigs.
    No space, you're only allowed 800 characters of ****ty predictions.

ReputationRep:
    Yawn. They're both playing for **** teams now hence they are both *****.

ReputationRep:
    So we have 4 fit and available defenders, 5 when Mert returns at the weekend. Seems a bit short. A signing probably needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    He joined utd not to compete with Aguero/dzeko/balotelli for a spot imo he picked the safe option for his injury record
    Oh yeah. + Probably because of SAF as well. Still funny though.

ReputationRep:
    skybet putting arsenal as favourites to re-sign song..

Dont think there is anything at all to it.. but would you take him back?

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC @Arsenal · 48s

#Arsenal team to play Besiktas: Szczesny, Debuchy, Chambers, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Giroud #BESvAFC

#Arsenal subs: Martinez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Bellerin, Miquel, Campbell, Flamini, Rosicky #BESvAFC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)

#Arsenal team to play Besiktas: Szczesny, Debuchy, Chambers, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Giroud #BESvAFC
    will any of the german players make the bench today? Or will they not be around until the weekend?

Either way, looks as to be expected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    will any of the german players make the bench today? Or will they not be around until the weekend?

Either way, looks as to be expected
    I'm pretty sure Wenger said They'll be back by the Everton game

ReputationRep:
    FFS start the prodigal son instead of that French lampost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    I'm pretty sure Wenger said They'll be back by the Everton game
    Yeah I heard that.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)

#Arsenal subs: Martinez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Bellerin, Miquel, Campbell, Flamini, Rosicky #BESvAFC
    Kmt.

ReputationRep:
    why couldnt wenger just be like I changed my mind Cesc, let's go flying together, like this :unimpressed:

• Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Why Campbell isn't starting is absolutely beyond me. I want to see the guy play properly ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Why Campbell isn't starting is absolutely beyond me. I want to see the guy play properly ffs.
    Relax, this a big game. Wenger has gone for experience and hasn't change the winning squad. This such an important game can't afford to give him a go Yet

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.