Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeepStar)
    Dam! Gave my C band to Hazard over Sanchez....
    I did this on Friday as well. Sigh, it's not been my week.

Trying to sort out my WC defence at the moment, Debuchy's injury changes things big time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Trying to sort out my WC defence at the moment, Debuchy's injury changes things big time.
    I feel your pain. Had I stuck with Sanchez (he just scored a 2nd goal!!!) I'd be one step closer to the top of my league..Always next week though

I have a few defenders on my watch list that I'm tracking, not playing my WC just yet. Need the guy above me to reveal his hand first

ReputationRep:
    sanchez 34pt haul is single-handedly saving my weekend now..
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez 2 goals and assist nice for me!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeepStar)
    I feel your pain. Had I stuck with Sanchez, I'd be one step closer to the top of my league..Always next week though

I have a few defenders on my watch list that I'm tracking, not playing my WC just yet. Need the guy above me to reveal his hand first
    92% of people in the top 10k own Sanchez but only 4% captained him, so it's not too big a disappointment. Nobody could have predicted Hazard would get 3 points in a relatively easy fixture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    sanchez 34pt haul is single-handedly saving my weekend now..
    lovely captain choice, well done
    arsenal sometimes struggle vs the physicality of stoke so i thought sacnehz would have a tough game
    add that to the fact that chelsea had been humuiliated at spurs and wanted retribution against a managerless newcastle side?

seemed like a no brainer to captain costa instead of sanchez...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

gonna save my WC; feeling pretty good about my team.
    i started the season terribly, although this is my first ever year so i suppose you can forgive me for being bad initially :P

a top 50 finish in the TSR league would be a good season for me
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    gonna save my WC; feeling pretty good about my team.
    i started the season terribly, although this is my first ever year so i suppose you can forgive me for being bad initially :P

a top 50 finish in the TSR league would be a good season for me
    Yeh everyone is crap in their first season. Whats your overall ranking? If you can end up in the top 100k then that's very good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Yeh everyone is crap in their first season. Whats your overall ranking? If you can end up in the top 100k then that's very good.
    i'm at 81k right now
    i feel like my team is improving - in the last 5 GWs i've gone from 220k to 81k in overall ranking.

just to emphasise how bad my start was; by GW3 my ranking was 1.17million...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    92% of people in the top 10k own Sanchez but only 4% captained him, so it's not too big a disappointment. Nobody could have predicted Hazard would get 3 points in a relatively easy fixture.
    Where do you find all of the stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undisclosed 15)
    Where do you find all of the stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    https://fpldiscovery.wordpress.com/

Austin vs Costa is giving me such a headache. Austin is almost twice as good value but his home games remaining are almost as bad as possible, but I could just play 3-5-2.... Uggh.

Never really planned on captaining Sanchez so can't be disappointed with that performance. Class. Jones to go

ReputationRep:
    i'm 2 points ahead on my H2H, he has rooney left and i have bertrand.
    if rooney scores, i lose...

EDIT: bertrand on yellow card
    this is gonna be so close!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Ftw)
    https://fpldiscovery.wordpress.com/

Austin vs Costa is giving me such a headache. Austin is almost twice as good value but his home games remaining are almost as bad as possible, but I could just play 3-5-2.... Uggh.

Never really planned on captaining Sanchez so can't be disappointed with that performance. Class. Jones to go
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    got two scummer defenders on the bench. If united don't score i'm going to go frigging postal

ReputationRep:
    Lol @LVG playing ADM as a striker

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    does hitting the post, and then it rebounding count as an assist?

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez captain :smug: pretty much all my players scored good points this GW apart from Clark (getting sent off ) & Hazard :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why it shouldn't?

A player can still be offside after a rebound from the post, so why shouldn't a goal from such a thing count as an assist, albeit unintentional?

ReputationRep:
    95% sure it does

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I don't see why it shouldn't?

A player can still be offside after a rebound from the post, so why shouldn't a goal from such a thing count as an assist, albeit unintentional?

(Original post by Undisclosed 15)
    95% sure it does

Posted from TSR Mobile
    good good, nice assist from Pelle in that case - makes up for my keeper De Gea loosing his clean sheet

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.