Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Lucky! The longest gap I have is the May half term gap. All my exams are just one after the other Might not have any hair by the end
    I have the May break without exams too! so my exams are a bit erratic lol. I have a day where I have 3 in one day. My friend has 4 in one day and she gets to go home and do one the next day (which is highly unfair as she can just come on here and find out questions/topics that appeared).

ReputationRep:
    My exams are from the 11th of May to the 19th of June. Starting with Ethics and ending with Physics 3, oh joy...

There's one week where I have six exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥Samantha♥)
    I have the May break without exams too! so my exams are a bit erratic lol. I have a day where I have 3 in one day. My friend has 4 in one day and she gets to go home and do one the next day (which is highly unfair as she can just come on here and find out questions/topics that appeared).
    When she goes home she won't be allowed to communicate with anyone, surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steliata)
    When she goes home she won't be allowed to communicate with anyone, surely?
    well she said that all she has to do is get her parents to sign something saying they monitored her behaviour.... but u dont know her parents trust me they will be the ones getting all the test questions tbh!

ReputationRep:
    well she said that all she has to do is get her parents to sign something saying they monitored her behaviour.... but u dont know her parents trust me they will be the ones getting all the test questions tbh!
    Grim. That sucks.

ReputationRep:
    My exams are from the 11th of May to the 19th of June. Starting with Ethics and ending with Physics 3, oh joy...

Same here
    I have seven one week, plus another week with an exam each day :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Same! The first week is the first, but that's my last week before study leave.

Do guys have study leave/when do you go on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SampleX)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just leave school at May half term.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My study leave begins on the 1st May, then after GCSE's we have work experience from 22nd June - 3rd July and then we have to go into school for the last pointless week before the summer holidays.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just leave school at May half term.
    To my knowledge, we don't have study leave, but do not have to come in after our last exam.

(Original post by Purple-Pixie)
    My study leave begins on the 1st May, then after GCSE's we have work experience from 22nd June - 3rd July and then we have to go into school for the last pointless week before the summer holidays.
    That is pointless...

ReputationRep:
    I know someone who had to be in isolation until 6pm because she had a clash that day and wasn't allowed to talk to anyone. I'd hate that, but at the same time you'd get a head start...

ReputationRep:
    Our school doesn't have study leave! They think we'll do better if we're in school. It'll be full of those pointless sessions where you just have a text book and not an actual lesson. I really hate my school sometimes

ReputationRep:
    GUYS I NEED HELP! If something (biology shiz) is in a GCSE textbook, but has no mention of it on the exam spec, do I learn it or am I wasting time?

ReputationRep:
    GUYS I NEED HELP! If something (biology shiz) is in a GCSE textbook, but has no mention of it on the exam spec, do I learn it or am I wasting time?
    I would learn it because sometimes minor details are made a big deal of in an exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yikes, 3? The most I have in one day is 2, and that happens 3 times for me I think. Good luck!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    i have no motivation to do my textiles folders.

ReputationRep:
    depends on what it is tbh

Do you have the exam board textbook? I'd learn everything it has; it's possible they would expect students to... even though it's not on the spec

OCR have done this in the past, I heard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jitesh)
    depends on what it is tbh

Do you have the exam board textbook? I'd learn everything it has; it's possible they would expect students to... even though it's not on the spec

OCR have done this in the past, I heard
    Ergh it's so annoying they do that! I'm relaxing from revision atm by doing my German speaking and French writing :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx_lofsuburbia)
    That is pointless...
    I know but we don't have any lessons and we're going to Thorpe Park which will be good On one of the evenings we'll have to sit through Prizegiving though :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple-Pixie)
    I know but we don't have any lessons and we're going to Thorpe Park which will be good On one of the evenings we'll have to sit through Prizegiving though :mad:
    Sounds like fun (the Thorpe Park part, anyway)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.