Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Time to revise for chemistry tomorrow..I hope it goes well thts my best science. Im so tired hmu if u do science too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Has anyone looked at the unofficial mark scheme for maths? I have and I'm really pleased
    Best case: 99%
    Worst case: 97%

Only the one silly mistake - what a miracle!
    I think I got 97% due to silly mistakes
    But worst case- 93%

I was ecstatic!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone looked at the unofficial mark scheme for maths? I have and I'm really pleased
    Best case: 99%
    Worst case: 97%

Only the one silly mistake - what a miracle!
    Well done..I'm glad it went well for u...👍👍👏👏

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redcoats)
    Did you do the edexcel maths exam today? If so, what do you think you'll get?
    Hey. According to the mark schemes I got roughly around 145 give or take. Is that a secure A? I think I'm going to have a heart attack. This is me being strict with the method marks.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Hey. According to the mark schemes I got roughly around 145 give or take. Is that a secure A? I think I'm going to have a heart attack. This is me being strict with the method marks.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    I think you have secured an A. Usually, the grade boundaries for an A is 130ish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    I think you have secured an A. Usually, the grade boundaries for an A is 130ish.
    Are you 100 per cent sure ? Because my maths friend is saying that it's not an A. I really hope I got an A for the love of God. I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Are you 100 per cent sure ? Because my maths friend is saying that it's not an A. I really hope I got an A for the love of God. I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

Oh yeah 145 is well in the A boundary
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by lala*15)
    Well done..I'm glad it went well for u...👍👍👏👏

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you

I think I got 97% due to silly mistakes
    But worst case- 93%

I was ecstatic!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's amazing! Well done!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah 145 is well in the A boundary
    Thanks Niamh. I love you guys. I really do. I'm actually crying. You guys don't know how hard I've worked. I went to sleep at 5 in the morning because I didn't want to regret wasting a minute and risk a B. I woke up at 7.50 so I guess it's Ok. I revised so much for Maths and if I don't get an A I don't know WHAT I'm going to do.

ReputationRep:

According to the years:
    2015- Nov 135 and June - 125
    2014- June 133
    2013- June 131
    2012 - June 128

So I'm 90% sure. However, it depends on the examiner. You can check the other years but I've never seen it go higher than 139.

Don't worry though! I'm sure you will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    According to the years:
    2015- Nov 135 and June - 125
    2014- June 133
    2013- June 131
    2012 - June 128

So I'm 90% sure. However, it depends on the examiner. You can check the other years but I've never seen it go higher than 139.

Don't worry though! I'm sure you will be fine.
    Thanks. I really hope I am fine. I need to get back to biology revision so I'll catch up with you guys later.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Niamh. I love you guys. I really do. I'm actually crying. You guys don't know how hard I've worked. I went to sleep at 5 in the morning because I didn't want to regret wasting a minute and risk a B. I woke up at 7.50 so I guess it's Ok. I revised so much for Maths and if I don't get an A I don't know WHAT I'm going to do.

Don't stress...you'll get what you've worked hard for...I'm pretty sure you won't get less than an A in all ur subjects...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala*15)
    Don't stress...you'll get what you've worked hard for...I'm pretty sure you won't get less than an A in all ur subjects...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks. I really hope I don't get anything less than an A in all my subjects. I've just worked too hard. Are you guys ready for B456 tomorrow? I've got business as well but I don't need a lot of revision for that. I've really got to go now guys and girls. Thanks for all your support. I'll probably talk to you guys tonight or tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I really hope I don't get anything less than an A in all my subjects. I've just worked too hard. Are you guys ready for B456 tomorrow? I've got business as well but I don't need a lot of revision for that. I've really got to go now guys and girls. Thanks for all your support. I'll probably talk to you guys tonight or tomorrow.

Lol...I was literally about to say that as well...I'm gonna go and revise now...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Aw we love you too
    And I know you've worked so hard for it - such dedication. I'm positive you'll be happy on results day as I guarantee you'll have got that A

I'm not ready for B456 in the slightest. Cramming the spec now, although luckily B5 is pretty short. B6 is where it's at - so hard as we were taught it so quickly I learnt nothing and have had to teach it all to myself. I kinda get most of it though so I guess I could memorise what I don't understand just to make sure I do well haha. Are you ready?

ReputationRep:
    what score is at least an A for the edexcel maths paper?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by swanlake101)
    what score is at least an A for the edexcel maths paper?
    Anything 140 or above is likely to guarantee you an A. For an A* it's usually around 165 and up.

ReputationRep:
    Aw we love you too
    And I know you've worked so hard for it - such dedication. I'm positive you'll be happy on results day as I guarantee you'll have got that A

I'm not ready for B456 in the slightest. Cramming the spec now, although luckily B5 is pretty short. B6 is where it's at - so hard as we were taught it so quickly I learnt nothing and have had to teach it all to myself. I kinda get most of it though so I guess I could memorise what I don't understand just to make sure I do well haha. Are you ready?
    Thanks. I hope so. I'm revising B456 and I am going for an all night long today because I came home and slept till 4 so I've had enough sleep already. I didn't even realise tomorrow was Friday. I don't even know what the days are anymore. I understand B4 and B5 but I need to work on B6 because our teacher didn't really go in depth on that one because they wanted to finish B7 before the exams. Hopefully, I'll get an A* because I tend to do better in B456 and B7 even though I felt B123 went better than my mock.Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I hope so. I'm revising B456 and I am going for an all night long today because I came home and slept till 4 so I've had enough sleep already. I didn't even realise tomorrow was Friday. I don't even know what the days are anymore. I understand B4 and B5 but I need to work on B6 because our teacher didn't really go in depth on that one because they wanted to finish B7 before the exams. Hopefully, I'll get an A* because I tend to do better in B456 and B7 even though I felt B123 went better than my mock.Lol.

Well..good luck...👍👍

💝Life's too short💝

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. You too.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.