Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    The police are on their way to take my brother to the hospital again. I don't know why exactly, but he's being physically separated from me so I can only presume the worst. I thought this was all over. I can't go back to living like that :cry2:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    The police are on their way to take my brother to the hospital again. I don't know why exactly, but he's being physically separated from me so I can only presume the worst. I thought this was all over. I can't go back to living like that :cry2:
    I'll have you in my thoughts all evening :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    I'll have you in my thoughts all evening :hugs:
    Thank you, that means a lot :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Going into hospital this evening after uni to restart clozapine. Voluntary thank god! Wish me luck
    Best of luck lovely. :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    From the high of my CPN being back to the lows of my mental health possibly already destroying my chances of getting a first class and I'm not even finished my first honours year :cry2:

Thankfully, my lecturer for this module is supportive, and is happy to get me a resit essay (if she can), provided I get medical evidence.

ReputationRep:
    We're all here for you :hugs:
    I Hope everything is ok
    You'll be in my thoughts too :hugs:

(Original post by Airmed)
    From the high of my CPN being back to the lows of my mental health possibly already destroying my chances of getting a first class and I'm not even finished my first honours year :cry2:

Thankfully, my lecturer for this module is supportive, and is happy to get me a resit essay (if she can), provided I get medical evidence.
    Aw no I'm so sorry to hear this :console:
    Just look on the positive side and dont fret about it. I'm glad to hear you have a supportive lecturer! That must be a nice thing to have
    But we're all here for you Airmed!
    You can defeat your illness!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    We're all here for you :hugs:
    I Hope everything is ok
    You'll be in my thoughts too :hugs:
    Thank you :hugs: Since the medication stopped working for me it's been really hard to deal with anything so it really makes the difference knowing you guys are here :grouphugs:

Thank you :heart:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Aw no I'm so sorry to hear this :console:
    Just look on the positive side and dont fret about it. I'm glad to hear you have a supportive lecturer! That must be a nice thing to have
    But we're all here for you Airmed!
    You can defeat your illness!
    It's not positive unless I get the resit and that is in no way guaranteed since I did not technically fail the essay, I just did absolutely woeful for my standard.

As for defeating...I never will. I just have to learn how to live with all of it, manage it.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm a bit overmedicated. Wrote this last night before deciding it was too incoherent to post, but reading it over now, ****ing hell :/ I remember my wife told me to go to bed as I was slurring my words, then she had to help me up the stairs, and I fell asleep pretty much immediately.

I tike I'm pegrhaps a littlr ovr meficated. Too my nght meds 2 hlrs ago so I could get up,,mofe eask.t nf that seems to work but this new kne. I dom'y think they;fe flkng antrgibf. Eyes keeop cloding, head feels really jeavty. O thinkthr new drug in kicjing mt ass. vsn't even loo/ dhoulf really get so,e sleep .
    I'm mostly ok during the day, but when I take my night meds I'm completely out of it. Not seeing my psychiatrist for another 3 weeks.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I think I'm a bit overmedicated. Wrote this last night before deciding it was too incoherent to post, but reading it over now, ****ing hell :/ I remember my wife told me to go to bed as I was slurring my words, then she had to help me up the stairs, and I fell asleep pretty much immediately.

I'm mostly ok during the day, but when I take my night meds I'm completely out of it. Not seeing my psychiatrist for another 3 weeks.
    Saber, if I was you, I would see if you can get in to see your psychiatrist sooner. That's really not good, and I'm worried for you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you :hugs: Since the medication stopped working for me it's been really hard to deal with anything so it really makes the difference knowing you guys are here :grouphugs:

Thank you :heart:
    No worries :hugs:
    Aw no :console: Sort to hear that, hopefully you can find something that works soon
    Aw, we're always here for you

No worries :heart:

It's not positive unless I get the resit and that is in no way guaranteed since I did not technically fail the essay, I just did absolutely woeful for my standard.

As for defeating...I never will. I just have to learn how to live with all of it, manage it.
    I know I know. What I meant what try to stay positive now, you dont know the outcome so just try to look at it positively (sorry, I should've been clearer).

You dont know that, there may be a cure in the future. You just have to live with it as you said. It won't be easy but you can do it!
    We're here if you need anyone to vent to
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    No worries :hugs:
    Aw no :console: Sort to hear that, hopefully you can find something that works soon
    Aw, we're always here for you

No worries :heart:
    Hopefully. They doubled it and put me on another, so in a few weeks hopefully I'll start to see the difference. I'm seeing the doctor again on Thursday as well :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Saber, if I was you, I would see if you can get in to see your psychiatrist sooner. That's really not good, and I'm worried for you :hugs:
    Yeah, I was thinking that. I don't know why he thought that 3 antipsychotics would be a good idea. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully. They doubled it and put me on another, so in a few weeks hopefully I'll start to see the difference. I'm seeing the doctor again on Thursday as well :hugs:
    Indeed!
    Ah excellent! Yeah it will take a little time to kick in but hopefully you'll start to see improvements soon
    Aw, hope it goes well for you
    :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I was thinking that. I don't know why he thought that 3 antipsychotics would be a good idea. :confused:
    That's pretty insane, ngl.

ReputationRep:
    Had a **** in MH terms.
    Just won't go away, its always pestering me!
    My medication isn't working anymore and I'm slipping back into a bad place. I really dont want to go back there but I'm headed that way
    Not even therapists seem to help nowadays, idk what to do anymore.
    I just cant shake it, no matter what I do :/

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty insane, ngl.
    Tell me about it. :sigh:

I think if he opened up my skull and hit my brain with a crowbar a few hundred times it would have the same effect.

Hopefully they'll let you redo the essay. :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    Had a **** in MH terms.
    My medication isn't working anymore and I'm slipping back into a bad place. I really dont want to go back there but I'm headed that way
    Have you seen your doc about the medication not working?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it. :sigh:

I think if he opened up my skull and hit my brain with a crowbar a few hundred times it would have the same effect.

Hopefully they'll let you redo the essay. :crossedf:
    Thank you :hugs: Really bloody panicking right now
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Had a **** in MH terms.
    Definitely get back to the doctor if you haven't already. It might just be a case of the dosage not being quite right, or needing a different one :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.