Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edhello123)
    Has anyone done a numerical test for RBS? And if they have how did they find it and anything you'd advise to help prepare for it?
    It's talent Q, there is an online practice one if you Google "talent q numerical practice" .. answers as well

ReputationRep:
    how long does i take after doing citi´s test to get the you have passed email/rej?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    how long does i take after doing citi´s test to get the you have passed email/rej?
    Don't think there's a rej email but receiving a pass email can take from 1 day to 2 weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chambers10)
    Markets
    Hey,
    I did the Nomura phone interview for markets. PM me for any info u wanna know about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate992)
    My status is same as yours! If it was a reject, they wouldn't have bothered transferring apps from one program to another, so that's good news for us. However, they could be filtering apps once more I guess before sending interview invites (a bit unlikely given the status, but possible)...
    Have you had any news from UBS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by falcoa)
    i was invited last week, have to complete by Tuesday, seen a few people on here saying they have done it, any advice would be greatly appreciated
    How long did you have to wait for the invite after applying? Best of luck with it

ReputationRep:
    UBS Markets AC - has anyone done it yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by econibpe)
    UBS Markets AC - has anyone done it yet?
    When did you do your interview and when did you get an invite, if you don't mind sharing that?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any insight into the Barclays AC, preferably for IBD/Banking? Happy to exchange info on other firms

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else waiting for a response from barclays after video interview?
    I did it a while ago and when I go on to the careers website I can just apply to the same position again and its as if I didnt put in an application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PatBateman)
    Is Socgen open? Cannot find the GBIS internship on the vacancy portal; anyone got a link?
    phony!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PatBateman)
    what?
    cmon, think about it hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    It's talent Q, there is an online practice one if you Google "talent q numerical practice" .. answers as well
    Hey thanks, yeah I did the practice one and found it alright but I'm just assuming the real thing will definitely be harder.

ReputationRep:
    Hey thanks, yeah I did the practice one and found it alright but I'm just assuming the real thing will definitely be harder.
    Yeah slightly harder for the real thing, I would say make sure you are confident with the time limits and the tricky columns and wording that talent q has which catches people off guard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    Yeah slightly harder for the real thing, I would say make sure you are confident with the time limits and the tricky columns and wording that talent q has which catches people off guard
    Thanks again, have you done a numerical for them?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks again, have you done a numerical for them?
    Yeah was fairly challenging but I think the pass mark is a bit more achieveable cause people find it harder

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any advice for the BNP Paribas Global Markets summer internship? Willing to exchange for JPM, MS, Goldman and got a lot online tests resources.

ReputationRep:
    For those who passed Lazard's SJT, how long after did it take after to receive the next test - is it automatic or did you have to wait a couple of days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarmangue)
    Have you had any news from UBS?
    Nope, status has changed to "Application under review" heh...

ReputationRep:
    That email from the UBS saying they need more time to consider post telephone interview, is it basically rejection?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.