Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    ffs TK football pre 1992 is irrelevant

its a whole different ball game now. literally.
    Ik my bro but you can't say they aren't a big club on the basis of your last statement doe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    Ik my bro but you can't say they aren't a big club on the basis of your last statement doe
    I agree that they're three times as big as Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest. Wouldn't call them a big club though.

ReputationRep:
    Can we just ban Lucio from interacting with female posters? Absolute aids every single time.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to lie Luke chill, like we all know what you get from Mourinho in a big away game so no point getting so angry about it.

I basically am here with my Anti-Mourinho agenda but they did get a draw vs a clearly stronger side away from home, the fact they're over the moon over drawing says it all.

(Original post by Louis.)
    Can we just ban Lucio from interacting with female posters? Absolute aids every single time.
    Pretty much, anyway you enjoying your game in the CL tonight?

Inb4 the obvious comeback response.

ReputationRep:
    Jam the same guy who blew Mou's trumpet when he did it for them trying to fire shots @ United fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Jam the same guy who blew Mou's trumpet when he did it for them trying to fire shots @ United fans.
    I'm Anti Mourinho for obvious reasons but you faced a clearly superior side away from home so a draws a great result. I'm not firing shots I'm telling the truth, heck Fizzel even admitted before the game that he expected to get rekt and he's the most rational United fan around. I did think you'll draw and he'd play anti football though.

ReputationRep:
    Also Man City are overrated to ****.

ReputationRep:
    bammy jastard 27 is like dat thot who talks behind your back but in front of you she's nice af.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    The irony is that he used to complain about others "being that confrontational to him", or bringing up his previous account/ his hiding away after a certain result but he does the same himself.

ReputationRep:
    bammy jastard 27 is like dat thot who talks behind your back but in front of you she's nice af.
    Bruh this hood style 'trap king' style posting you been doing recently gets no reception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    They faced a very underpar Barcalona and still shipped 3 goals...

Been a weird game though.

ReputationRep:
    Bruh this hood style 'trap king' style posting you been doing recently gets no reception.
    Ok mr london bridge

i jus keep it real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)

Yeah it's been pretty funny to watch. Both teams have been playing crap.

Ok mr london bridge

i jus keep it real
    Ngl I'm just bored.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Anti Mourinho for obvious reasons but you faced a clearly superior side away from home so a draws a great result. I'm not firing shots I'm telling the truth, heck Fizzel even admitted before the game that he expected to get rekt and he's the most rational United fan around. I did think you'll draw and he'd play anti football though.
    Firing shots by saying we're "over the moon" by getting a draw. No one's happy but most football fans would prefer a 0-0 than get beat 4-0 playing attacking football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Firing shots by saying we're "over the moon" by getting a draw. No one's happy but most football fans would prefer a 0-0 than get beat 4-0 playing attacking football.
    I wasn't firing shots though. Turn the drake off and stop with your sensitive ****.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Why? He won you lots of trophy's didn't he?

ReputationRep:

They may yet be playing Man U in the Europa League then, assuming Man U get through.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't firing shots though. Turn the drake off and stop with your sensitive ****.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's been pretty funny to watch. Both teams have been playing crap.

Ngl I'm just bored.
    City were actually the better team before Bravo got sent off. It's clear that Guardiola needs another transfer window and more time on the training pitch to get the team to the standard he wants as it's just too error prone defensively, reminds me of the 14/15 Liverpool team but not as bad of course.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    City were actually the better team before Bravo got sent off. It's clear that Guardiola needs another transfer window and more time on the training pitch to get the team to the standard he wants as it's just too error prone defensively, reminds me of the 14/15 Liverpool team but not as bad of course.
    But does this prove that, Guardiola is not as good tactically as everyone thought. He still has the best sqaud in the premier league by far, surely he should have done better than that tonight.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.