Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, that is really harsh lol Did he have more than one account?

ReputationRep:
    Lescott has done me proud again this week.

:adore:

ReputationRep:
    I know. He had Benjani (captain) and Adebayor upfront and Lescott as well as a few other players who did well, so he's well pissed lol. He's sent them a message explaining the other team he accesses from the computer is his brother and they've only sent an automated response, but it mentions something about decisions being at their discretion. Just have to wait and see, but it's definitely harsh because loads of people have more than one account on the same computer, which is why i was hoping someone had been kicked out and then let back in before.

ReputationRep:
    If he was kicked, i'd say **** it, their lose.

Join another league :p:

ReputationRep:
    But he's been kicked out of the whole game. His Fantasy Football team is gone and apparently his accounts been terminated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    But he's been kicked out of the whole game. His Fantasy Football team is gone and apparently his accounts been terminated.
    I need to read more..

Wow, that sucks :eek:

Was he doing well?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, sort of. It depends what you mean by well He had about 30 points more than me, and i'm 25th in the TSR league, so perhaps he would have been around 15th in our league? :dontknow: Not sure and can't be bothered to check. He was on for a really good gameweek as well though. Sucks big time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    Yeah, sort of. It depends what you mean by well He had about 30 points more than me, and i'm 25th in the TSR league, so perhaps he would have been around 15th in our league? :dontknow: Not sure and can't be bothered to check. He was on for a really good gameweek as well though. Sucks big time.
    :eek:

Very harsh.

ReputationRep:
    red card for richards...red card for richards...red card for richards...

The only way I can see me staying in the cup! Unless of course Barry scores a few on monday, but against liverpool away I don't see it happening.

ReputationRep:
    Ended on 59 points, could of been 74 but for Benjani being on my bench

ReputationRep:
    65 plus bonuses plus Carragher and Barry

ReputationRep:
    is it too late to join now? I already have my league which has been going since the second week!

ReputationRep:
    53 points with Laursen and Gerrard to play tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    60 with Laurson and Agbonlahor to go. Not quite sure how I got to 5th in the league. Winning my family's league too.

ReputationRep:
    54 with Laursen to go.

Berbatov is moving out this week, Adebayor is in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    Just an important reminder to you's all:

The deadline for this week is Saturday 11.30am, despite only one of the 10 games being on saturday, the rest are midweek games.
    So be careful regarding injuries, not much you can do so far in advance, but if someones a doubt maybe take him out instead of your proposed transfer, incase a few players get injured in the fa cup games.
    Cheers.

Hattrick from Gerrard and a goal from Laursen today would be great :p:

ReputationRep:
    60 now, thanks to assist from Laursen.

Still waiting for Bonus' though.

Anyone lucky enough to have Crouch? :p:

ReputationRep:
    74 for the week and 17 off the lead :cool:

ReputationRep:
    ey wots da code for this league?

ReputationRep:
    Tempted to use my wildcard this week to spice up my team a bit, as I've been getting pretty terrible scores the last few weeks...

My strikers haven't scored in 3 weeks!

so here we go, your thoughts please:

Current Team:

Howard
    Lescott - Ferdinand - Evra - Laursen
    Bentley - N'zogbia - Petrov
    Santa Cruz - Berbatov[c] - Anelka

Green - Barry - Knight - Pienaar

Proposed Squad:

Jaaskelainen
    Lescott - Ferdinand - Laursen
    Bentley - Arteta - Ballack - Petrov
    Eduardo - Adebayour - Anelka

Hart - Wheater - Huddlestone - Nyatanga
    ----------------------------------------------

Basically, sacrificed my keeper and subs for a beastly midfield and on-form strikers (well, 'cept Anelka but I reckon he'll find his feet at Chelsea pretty soon). Subs aren't that bad, done pretty well recentley, and I can always trade Jaaskelainen back for Howard after this week.

What does everyone think? anything you'd change? You only get one wildcard so I want to make sure I use it well!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.