Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborarosa)
    The French Listening Paper was terrible..I was literally guessing :ss In the mocks I was getting B's but Im not so sure now :s Hopefully my writing would have pulled me up...
    Same here, I think the worst questions were the ones asking what made the people embarrassed.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone! I'm bricking it for my results, my ex cheated on me in the middle of my exams , so I was distraught and couldn't concentrate in the last 5 or so (the fool I am) Very worried. Hope everyone gets what they wanted.

ReputationRep:
    AQA the worst exam board ever
    (Original post by Vashappeninkira)
    What exam board did you have ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You had AQA too? Lol I was writing pure rubbish...when I compared my answers with my French speaking friends I knew Id done crap..Its hard to revise for listening papers tbh, the topics are always so random
    (Original post by Huffleclaw2416)
    Same here, I think the worst questions were the ones asking what made the people embarrassed.

ReputationRep:
    After you get your results what do you do? do i just turn up at different sixth forms and give them my results????

ReputationRep:
    You had AQA too? Lol I was writing pure rubbish...when I compared my answers with my French speaking friends I knew Id done crap..Its hard to revise for listening papers tbh, the topics are always so random
    I think I performed best on the listening and reading and worst on the writing...at least it felt that way. Although I did study both Spanish and German from scratch in one year. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DFTBApasta)
    After you get your results what do you do? do i just turn up at different sixth forms and give them my results????
    My 6th form told me what to do, I have an enrolment day on the 23rd. You should probably contact your 6th form soon in case they require you to go at a certain time or something.

ReputationRep:
    Opposite for me! And wowwww 3 languages..lool I dont know how you did that! I dropped German in year 9..Are you fluent in them?
    (Original post by 21stcenturyphantom)
    I think I performed best on the listening and reading and worst on the writing...at least it felt that way. Although I did study both Spanish and German from scratch in one year. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j1997)
    Good luck everyone! I'm bricking it for my results, my ex cheated on me in the middle of my exams , so I was distraught and couldn't concentrate in the last 5 or so (the fool I am) Very worried. Hope everyone gets what they wanted.
    Good luck to you too! I'm sure you will be fine I am getting quite nervous now, really don't know what to expect anymore

ReputationRep:
    Opposite for me! And wowwww 3 languages..lool I dont know how you did that! I dropped German in year 9..Are you fluent in them?
    Not 3, 2! Hah no, I'm not fluent. I just really love languages. I struggled a little with Spanish. I honestly don't know which grades to expect!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What do OCR Gateway triple science people think they've got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zed963)
    I just want to see the AQA French listening grade boundaries. Anyone else feel the same?
    YESYESYES
    My mock listening is usually almost lerfect but I know for sure I messed up with the 8 mark double page ugh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OCR Gateway science is a bunch of crap I hate it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone think of the aqa maths unit 3 paper in June? Any grade boundries predictions?

ReputationRep:
    Lol ooops and I love languages too but Im crap at them :mad: lets just hope for the best :cool: I was predicted a B..an A if I got good in my listening and reading but I doubt that now lol
    (Original post by 21stcenturyphantom)
    Not 3, 2! Hah no, I'm not fluent. I just really love languages. I struggled a little with Spanish. I honestly don't know which grades to expect!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol ooops and I love languages too but Im crap at them :mad: lets just hope for the best :cool: I was predicted a B..an A if I got good in my listening and reading but I doubt that now lol
    Well I hope you get the results that you want!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! You too! QUOTE=21stcenturyphantom;4401801 0]Well I hope you get the results that you want!

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zed963)
    Well as far as I'm aware the results be online for edexcel on the 21st via edexcel online.
    I'm not sure about the other exam boards.
    Oh ok. Maybe she meant other boards then. You nervous?

ReputationRep:
    These next five days need to hurry up .... They feel like they are going so slowly ! I really need to stop thinking about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatz07)
    Hated biology the most... chem and physics were fine

originally I wanted A*A*A* in 3 sciences... but I doubt I'll get that after biology,

What did you get in the previous modules??
    For me:

b1-3: A*
    c1-3: A*
    p1-3: A

Controlled assessment:
    Biology: 46/48 A*
    Chemistry: 44/48 A*
    Physics: 44/48 A*

However, the bio exam could not have gone worse this year... physics was ok but could of been a bit better

How about you?

Jatz
    In module 1-3 I got 137/140 in Chemistry and Biology and 128/140 in physics. For CA I think I have 36 in Chem, 38 in Bio and 40 in Physics. I'm better at exams. Think I did enough in Chemistry but Physics and Biology will be borderline A/A*.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.