Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate1717)
    Congrats
    When was your interview?
    My interview was last Wednesday, so quite surprised to hear so soon. Really happy though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TooOldForTC)
    My interview was last Wednesday, so quite surprised to hear so soon. Really happy though.
    Congratulations! Did you give any indication that you needed to know in advance of the mid-march time scale they gave or did the offer come out of the blue?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from Morgan Lewis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notorious BITC)
    Congratulations! Did you give any indication that you needed to know in advance of the mid-march time scale they gave or did the offer come out of the blue?
    Not really, I told them that I was waiting for a response from another interview when they asked where else I'd applied.

Has anyone else not heard from AG London? I'm going to assume that's a PFO.

ReputationRep:
    That's awesome!!
    I only had my interview today but I really want to know now haha !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Able star)
    I see. It seems to be such a jump from video interviews to straight to choosing who they offer a vac scheme to. I wonder how many invitations they gave out for it to be taking so long.
    Interesting.

Does anyone actually have this in black and white? I always thought the next stage was AC! The website does mention AC, but only in the context of a TC.

ReputationRep:
    RPC offer
    Congratulations - glad to hear the interview went well!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from IM BLS London?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Able star)
    Does anyone know when we'll hear back from Hill Dickinson? It's been a month now since I did my interview and I'm abroad at the moment so getting an assessment day invite (if I get one, fingers crossed) with 3 days notice just won't cut it.
    Is this video interview you are talking about or face to face?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from TLT or Withers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimiak)
    Is ANYONE still waiting for Mishcon to reply to them (to reject or give a video interview)? Because I am starting to really worry, I applied 30th November.
    I am! Heard nothing since my application apart from that it is 'currently under review'....but i did reply on the deadline day so I've pretty much discounted myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geo7)
    Yes I'm TLT Manchester. Did my test the other day, still waiting to hear back
    When did you apply if you don't mind me asking? My status on their website says application being processed and I think it was application received before. Does yours say the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyapple)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't heard anything, my application is still under consideration. I wonder if it would be a good idea to call them ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimiak)
    Omiclops, when did you apply to them because I applied end of November and I still have not heard back from them regarding the video interview and am starting to get worried.
    I applied early December, heard back February 13th about a video interview, submitted February 19th and have not heard back since. When did you submit your video interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyapple)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey is this for vac scheme? When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't heard from HSF after an emailing stating my application was under review at the start of Jan. I'm not sure whether to email?

ReputationRep:
    Nabarro post AC anybody?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Everseds post face to face interview Manchester?

ReputationRep:
    AC for Penningtons

ReputationRep:
    post telephone interview rejection from Baker.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.