Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My friend did from Clare, but I applied to Pembroke and havent heard back yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gowrath)
    Have any international students gotten an email? Specifically from Johns?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No I haven't?? Been waiting for hours now. On the applicants log in page, they said they weren't going to send emails for 4 working days, after which we could ask them but on the excel document, it said they would?

ReputationRep:
    any clare international applicants? D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adesouza)
    No I haven't?? Been waiting for hours now. On the applicants log in page, they said they weren't going to send emails for 4 working days, after which we could ask them but on the excel, it said they would?
    You have to make a request for it. They won't do it automatically...

ReputationRep:
    Any magdalene college international applicants?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza852)
    Any magdalene college international applicants?????
    Here! I haven't received an email yet though. Do you know if we are suppose to email them to ask for their decision to be emailed to us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemPrince)
    NOO...
    This is unbelievable... :/ I've just been staring at my inbox for hours...
    I think i'm loosing my mind.......................... anytime within these 4 hours now

ReputationRep:
    I am torn apart. I was fished by Lucy Cavendish which is a college for mature undergraduates and they gave me an offer for 2016 entry... I don't want to wait another year and a half (I am already on a gap year )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fantastic123)
    You have to make a request for it. They won't do it automatically...
    Oh yeah sorry I just checked the document again. Thanks for letting me know!

ReputationRep:
    How do we request feedback? I applied to King's for chem eng and was pooled but not fished (UMS was below auto pooling though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by regsyl)
    any clare international applicants? D:
    yep me medicine
    which course did you apply for?
    still waitinggggg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paralove)
    YAY! Congrats on your offer! Newnham is AMAZING! (Totally not biased or anything...)
    Thank you SOO much!!! Ahhh it looks amazing; I'm so excited!!! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedutchchick)
    yep me medicine
    which course did you apply for?
    still waitinggggg
    same...vet med. hahaa where are you applying from?

ReputationRep:
    Rejected. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Pooled to Downing, woo!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Pembroke, so excited

ReputationRep:
    It feels like ages since i emailed Queens' at about 8am UK time...and i know a couple of people who got theirs even though they requested it later than i did...should i email them again? Or should i just force myself to sleep? Its only about 10pm at my place though...

ReputationRep:
    How old are you guys? I just turned seventeen like twelve days ago. Just wondering if I'm young for our applicant pool.

ReputationRep:
    Pooled to Newnham, they want me to come to an offer holders day on february 14th... anyone else in same situation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    I've added your info to my sheet:
    "When is my College sending emails?"
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...q4wrCfKnTxIYQ/

Still missing data for the following colleges:
    Corpus Christi
    Homerton
    Hughes Hall
    Magdalene
    St Edmunds
    If anyone has received a decision by email from these colleges please quote me and I'll update the sheet for everyone's benefit.
    Thanks!
    I called up the Admissions Office early this morning regarding decisions through e-mail. Magdalene has stated that they would not be sending e-mails to all applicants. However, you can request for an e-mail, though it would not be guaranteed that it will be sent to you.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.