Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsFahima)
    I assumed it was a she Is it a he?! Ooooo. :lol:

Ohhh okay! That sounds.. fun! Is it like a part time job?

Ahah. Okay. Are you saying you've tried asking people for monies and they refused cause you're 23? :lol:

D.w I'm only 18.. got a long way till 23 :moon

And yes, I want to be an aerospace engineer! How did you guess?
    Ahh nail'd it :cool: I guessed right because that's me, innit. lol what does that entail exactly?

and yea long time till 23. I miss like being 19. Because I didn't even ask for money, it was just standard. Now it's not. So I ain't dared ask for nothing but I just know it'll be ridiculous cuz like if I'm running short I never ask my mum. I'm 23. But then she gets mad like "why didn't you just ask me for money?!"

And why'd you say it like that? lol it's fun, like...not ideal work but great work for doing something with myself when I'm not at Uni.

&Yea it's a he. Me mate Kieran. He's bi for me.

ReputationRep:
    Demotivated
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Man.bear.pig)
    Ahh nail'd it :cool: I guessed right because that's me, innit. lol what does that entail exactly?

and yea long time till 23. I miss like being 19. Because I didn't even ask for money, it was just standard. Now it's not. So I ain't dared ask for nothing but I just know it'll be ridiculous cuz like if I'm running short I never ask my mum. I'm 23. But then she gets mad like "why didn't you just ask me for money?!"

And why'd you say it like that? lol it's fun, like...not ideal work but great work for doing something with myself when I'm not at Uni.

&Yea it's a he. Me mate Kieran. He's bi for me.

Oi, don't beg it. It's basically engineering but like focusing on aircrafts/aeroplanes, space crafts etc. You get the point right? lol

I'm sure your mum doesn't mind giving you money. It's no big issue cause you can pay her back and you're her son so she'd be more than happy to help.

I said it like that because I couldn't find the right word.. it doesn't sound like really fun but it sounds interesting.. something good enough as job while you need the money. And tbh I wouldn't mind working as that. Didn't mean it in a bad way.

Dayum. That's cute. :yep: I can see why :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Happy because...

1) I finished Year One of University with a very strong first class
    2) I did my henna again yesterday my hair's very vibrant red now (but doesn't look unnatural!)
    3) Got a new set of good quality binoculars and wildlife guides for bargain prices
    4) My Marine Conservation Society hoody should be arriving tomorrow

But not so happy because...

1) I miss uni! Everything about uni! Especially my best friends!
    2) I'm very tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsFahima)

Oi, don't beg it. It's basically engineering but like focusing on aircrafts/aeroplanes, space crafts etc. You get the point right? lol

I'm sure your mum doesn't mind giving you money. It's no big issue cause you can pay her back and you're her son so she'd be more than happy to help.

I said it like that because I couldn't find the right word.. it doesn't sound like really fun but it sounds interesting.. something good enough as job while you need the money. And tbh I wouldn't mind working as that. Didn't mean it in a bad way.

Dayum. That's cute. :yep: I can see why :ninja:
    Iz dat Kareena Kapoor? :cool:

Ain't beggin, darlin. It's true lol

Ah yea. Aero...space...got it. Must be really good at maths then?

I know. I just feel guilty asking, and slightly pathetic so I just avoid it and suffer if I must but then she notices and gets upset

mm hmm lol nah I get it. Most of the time I'm sitting answering the phone and signing stuff. but I get to wear a proper suit :cool: lol I do like it, I'm helping to run a ship, really. But it's not like exciting, nah.

Why thank you :cool:

went to get me some samosas :ninja: and enjoying me some Dil Se currently btw. :rock:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    cupcakes87 Exams?

ReputationRep:
    Like everything in my life is falling apart

ReputationRep:

Like ****, and it's not even because of exams

ReputationRep:
    Sleepy and want the exams to be over ASAP

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Relieved about exams finishing, but also stressed because I'm picking up on all the stupid things I did in the exams...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heffalump .)
    Relieved about exams finishing, but also stressed because I'm picking up on all the stupid things I did in the exams...
    Same...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Been feeling a bit down lately. My first year at university is basically over, with the summer ball in just under 2 weeks. I know I've got plenty of time left at university, but for some reason I can't stop thinking about how university will eventually be over and we'll all go our separate ways one day, even though that's ages away. I also haven't really been very sociable until recently and I feel like I've missed out on a lot of the social side of university so far.

That said, I've still got plenty of time left at university and I have stuff to look forward to over the summer. Try to stay positive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RFowler)
    Been feeling a bit down lately. My first year at university is basically over, with the summer ball in just under 2 weeks. I know I've got plenty of time left at university, but for some reason I can't stop thinking about how university will eventually be over and we'll all go our separate ways one day, even though that's ages away. I also haven't really been very sociable until recently and I feel like I've missed out on a lot of the social side of university so far.

That said, I've still got plenty of time left at university and I have stuff to look forward to over the summer. Try to stay positive.
    Same goes for me, with the ending part but with Secondary School. I don't like the thought but then again you'll forget about it all once you start something new or move on. It's the way life goes, but it scares me how we get older, go through primary school, secondary school, university etc so quick and people get older.

Right now I'm pretty happy cause I had a productive day and am now resting, although first exam starts on Wednesday so kind of getting nervous about it.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Feraligatr)
    cupcakes87 Exams?
    guess who's still alive!

they went well Z! :hugs: but in so tired rn! :lol: gonna sleep! :love:

ill tell you my feels tomorrow! :jumphug:

how are you my lovely? :hugs:

ReputationRep:

But 10 times worse.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Man.bear.pig)
    Iz dat Kareena Kapoor? :cool:

Ain't beggin, darlin. It's true lol

Ah yea. Aero...space...got it. Must be really good at maths then?

I know. I just feel guilty asking, and slightly pathetic so I just avoid it and suffer if I must but then she notices and gets upset

mm hmm lol nah I get it. Most of the time I'm sitting answering the phone and signing stuff. but I get to wear a proper suit :cool: lol I do like it, I'm helping to run a ship, really. But it's not like exciting, nah.

Why thank you :cool:

went to get me some samosas :ninja: and enjoying me some Dil Se currently btw. :rock:
    Yes, that is. :cool:
    Pshht, pls.

Well.. kinda? I do maths for A Levels. It is one of my strengths. What A-Levels did you do (even if that feels a long time ago) :lol:

Why suffer? Just ask.. it won't do anyone any harm

Suited and booted ay? :sexface:

I just had dinner.. Lamb Pulao. So good. :coma:

Which samosas were they? And finished the movie? I've added Dil se to my list of movies to watch after exams! :woo:

When are you sleeping?

ReputationRep:
    Inadequate, questioning myself too much, demotivated.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling really weird.. having all these emotions I'm really not used to haha

ReputationRep:
    Meh. I'm feeling Meh.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.