do they even like u

ReputationRep:
    Rk cost us yet another chance at the title last night

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rEaR vIeW)
    Rk cost us yet another chance at the title last night

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you play after I left or was it just Rk generally shooting straight at the keeper?

I'm confident with this set-up we can win the league tbf. Nice to play defensive for a change, quite refreshing and I'm less likely to be mocked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Did you play after I left or was it just Rk generally shooting straight at the keeper?

I'm confident with this set-up we can win the league tbf. Nice to play defensive for a change, quite refreshing and I'm less likely to be mocked
    We played one more, although that was also Difeo's fault as he decided to wait until the striker was a yard away from the keeper, then cleared it straight into him and into the back of the net

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We played one more, although that was also Difeo's fault as he decided to wait until the striker was a yard away from the keeper, then cleared it straight into him and into the back of the net

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Difeo gonna Difeo

One of the most skillful players I've ever seen tricks wise, yet can't finish to save his life.
    Always makes me lol when he skins 7 players and then blasts it over the bar from inside the box.

ReputationRep:
    Is it worth me taking Rk's place in the team?

Think I can play any position from CM to ST. I prefer playing RAM and CM though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Is it worth me taking Rk's place in the team?

Think I can play any position from CM to ST. I prefer playing RAM and CM though.
    Yeah you can have his place.

Tbh if you play and we have a DM, CM, CAM and ST it's pretty unlikely you won't win the title.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Tbh if you play and we have a DM, CM, CAM and ST it's pretty unlikely you won't win the title.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can confirm we are GOAT.
    I could play CM in a pair tbf, but I suck balls at CAM because I'm not creative enough.

I'm happy to play anywhere basically with decent effectiveness (bar CAM obviously).

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Agreed, my influence is very obvious when on the pitch. In all honesty I like Dirtybit and Difeo but I don't think Dirtybit and Difeo work well together. I think I work best with you and Difeo. I was starting to work well with Lucio before the break too.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, my influence is very obvious when on the pitch. In all honesty I like Dirtybit and Difeo but I don't think Dirtybit and Difeo work well together. I think I work best with you and Difeo. I was starting to work well with Lucio before the break too.
    Ngl you're a very decent all rounder to have in the team.

I agree - Difeo's play is very patient and he'll pass it around a lot. He has good skill on the ball and can score a goal out of nothing sometimes.
    Dirtybit is more direct but more creative in general. I work best with the latter because the timing of his passes are exceptional.
    I used to score mostly from through balls with Dirtybit but now I score more long shots/tiki-taka type goals under Difeo.

When they both play though, it can be a nightmare because they occupy the same position with such different styles.
    I work well with anybody because I just run around like a madman...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Ngl you're a very decent all rounder to have in the team.

I agree - Difeo's play is very patient and he'll pass it around a lot. He has good skill on the ball and can score a goal out of nothing sometimes.
    Dirtybit is more direct but more creative in general. I work best with the latter because the timing of his passes are exceptional.
    I used to score mostly from through balls with Dirtybit but now I score more long shots/tiki-taka type goals under Difeo.

When they both play though, it can be a nightmare because they occupy the same position with such different styles.
    I work well with anybody because I just run around like a madman...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    when we playing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    It's the weekend so I can show you how to be a proper striker whenever you want...
    Oooh, are you allowed to stay up late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    when we playing
    I can't play until about 7:15

Although sort timings pls because I need an hour to watch GoT and have dinner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I can't play until about 7:15

Although sort timings pls because I need an hour to watch GoT and have dinner
    whenever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    whenever
    I can be on in 20 minutes.

Quote people pls

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.