Cabb.. Ugh.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    :king1:
    hate ya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Oh my lord. She is isnt she? You know what makes her special? i'll tell you later when your online.
    lol, tell me now

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Yup...

I did thanks!
    Np

hamza772000
    Memories :cry2::excited:
    lol, do u have sky aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    im so bored
    where is hamza772000
    So u use me just to kill boredom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    lol, tell me now

Np

How have you been?

ReputationRep:
    How have you been?
    I've been ok

Where did u go? (if u don't mind saying )

ReputationRep:
    lol, tell me now

Np

Huh?
    So u use me just to kill boredom?
    what can we say? Your perculiar sense of humour amuses me.

ReputationRep:
    Huh?

what can we say? Your perculiar sense of humour amuses me.
    Tell me why that girl is special

Oh, lol, on my screen it said, the site had been blocked, that normally happens when I use "Private Browsing" on firefox and try to access youtube, the reason why I use "Private Browsing" is because there are no "Cookies"/Cache stored so tsr works much faster as opposed to normal browsing

Haha

ReputationRep:
    Tell me why that girl is special

Oh, lol, on my screen it said, the site had been blocked, that normally happens when I use "Private Browsing" on firefox and try to access youtube, the reason why I use "Private Browsing" is because there are no "Cookies"/Cache stored so tsr works much faster as opposed to normal browsing

Haha
    She has violet eyes. Yes you heard me right. her name is Elizabeth Taylor. She is a famous actress from the 1950s. Her eyes turned violet cause of some weird genetic mutation called Alexandria Genesis. I know i sound crazy and its all BS, But come on these pics were taking in the 1950s it couldnt have been photoshoped, and there werent coloured contacts.

You probably think im crazy

ReputationRep:
    She has violet eyes. Yes you heard me right. her name is Elizabeth Taylor. She is a famous actress from the 1950s. Her eyes turned violet cause of some weird genetic mutation called Alexandria Genesis. I know i sound crazy and its all BS, But come on these pics were taking in the 1950s it couldnt have been photoshoped, and there werent coloured contacts.

You probably think im crazy
    Oh, lol, I've hear about her before Just didn't realise it was her in the photo u sent me before

ReputationRep:
    Oh, lol, I've hear about her before Just didn't realise it was her in the photo u sent me before

ReputationRep:
    Haha, sorry lol

ReputationRep:
    Haha, sorry lol
    Why you saying sorry?

ReputationRep:
    Why you saying sorry?
    Coz u were so enthusiastic about telling me about her and I ruined it

ReputationRep:
    Coz u were so enthusiastic about telling me about her and I ruined it

So you think im 'enthusiastic' ?

ReputationRep:
    I've been ok

Where did u go? (if u don't mind saying )
    Sorry, I was so busy looking at the 100 post stats, I didn't realise you had quoted me already Of course I don't mind! It was kind of all over the place really, I went to different places in Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Lincolnshire mainly
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If I don't add a spoiler here, my laptop won't let me use multiple lines do you mind posting these results in the normal formatting I do it in? My laptop will probably do it as one paragraph Here are the stats:
    100 posts:mediaya – 14AJ – 7Cheese – 6hamza – 5Kwame502 – 4mr T 999 – 3ak143244 – 2princessBO$$ - 1Consecutive 100 post stats:mediaya – 7AJ - 2Kwame502 – 1

ReputationRep:

So you think im 'enthusiastic' ?
    Well the way u said, "I'm not joking" and "You may think I'm crazy" indicated enthusiasm

ReputationRep:
    Well the way u said, "I'm not joking" and "You may think I'm crazy" indicated enthusiasm

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I was so busy looking at the 100 post stats, I didn't realise you had quoted me already Of course I don't mind! It was kind of all over the place really, I went to different places in Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Lincolnshire mainly
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If I don't add a spoiler here, my laptop won't let me use multiple lines do you mind posting these results in the normal formatting I do it in? My laptop will probably do it as one paragraph Here are the stats:
    100 posts:mediaya – 14AJ – 7Cheese – 6hamza – 5Kwame502 – 4mr T 999 – 3ak143244 – 2princessBO$$ - 1Consecutive 100 post stats:mediaya – 7AJ - 2Kwame502 – 1
    Ah, cool :top:

Here are the stats:
    100 posts:
    mediaya – 14
    AJ – 7
    Cheese –6
    Hamza – 5
    Kwame502 – 4
    mr T 999 – 3
    ak143244 – 2
    princessBO$$ - 1

-Consecutive 100 post stats:
    mediaya– 7
    AJ -2
    Kwame502 – 1

Edit: Sorry that failed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.