Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyone other than wadham and internationals start tomorrow?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pieceofheaven)
    THE BIG BANG THEORYY OMG
    also star trek tos! <3

hitchhikers guide to the galaxy! that is equally amazing.

i definitely think you two should have nerd marathons, and can i come!? :ahee:
    Didn't us three decide to be friends a few pages back, already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LtCommanderData)
    I'm a nerdy computer scientist! Seriously, let's watch it and be friends!

I'm bringing loads of DVDs, including several Star Trek seasons, Big Bang Theory, superman films, Batman films, x men films, etc.

(I like superheros)
    (Original post by Fang_RedDragon)
    Seriously, lets! Id like that. After Freshers Week and all the crazy madness of that, we should meet up and do nerdy syfy (it has to be spelt after the truely dreadful Sky TV channel, its the law) things. Im odd, I haven't seen the big things like Star Trek or Star Wars or Firefly but I can damn near recite bits of Serenity. And I CAN recite whole chapters of The BBC Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy audio CDs. Im so cool
    We could meet if you would like.PM me.S'up to you. Ball is in your court, Im not obliging you to tromp halfway across Oxford to meet a fat weird girl you have only ever talked to through the internet!!!:o:eek:
    Ohmygod guys, you make me so much happier about going. Even if I never meet either of you. You have made my evening Star Trek, Star Wars, Firefly and someone liked Red Dwarf too? Hitchhiker's Guide, Big Bang Theory. So much love for whoever mentioned Star Wars monopoly.

I love this site so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsfuntimes)
    Ohmygod guys, you make me so much happier about going. Even if I never meet either of you. You have made my evening Star Trek, Star Wars, Firefly and someone liked Red Dwarf too? Hitchhiker's Guide, Big Bang Theory. So much love for whoever mentioned Star Wars monopoly.

I love this site so much
    I have star wars monopoly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incarnadine91)
    Big things next to your room where you store all your stuff in the holidays? About the size of a door and a few feet deep? Do you not have them?
    There's only additional storage for international students, AFAIK. We can usually leave some things in our rooms but anything else has to go home, which is a bit of a faff.

ReputationRep:
    Finally finished all the mini essays I had to do
    Now just to read as much as I can of 'A History of Histories' in the car tomorrow...

Nothing like being organised

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zigzog7)
    anyone other than wadham and internationals start tomorrow?
    Exeter do Also, some of my 2nd year friends are coming back (Worcester + Lincoln), I don't know when their freshers are starting though. Exciting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zigzog7)
    I have star wars monopoly
    +life rep for you, sir.

I used to have pokemon monopoly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barefootfiona)
    Exeter do Also, some of my 2nd year friends are coming back (Worcester + Lincoln), I don't know when their freshers are starting though. Exciting!
    Oriel starts tomorrow too and my sister's going to Worc and they're off on tuesday. Sunday starts ftw

ReputationRep:
    Oriel here, Sunday starts are definitely awesome. Got a friend going St Hugh's, they start on the Monday.

ReputationRep:
    Just seen my first term Battels. Good job I have a big overdraft.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Aah it's tomorrow! How the frig am I going to sleep!?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone moving tomorrow! Very exciting times.

I'm hoping to get down there tomorrow for about 5pm

Can't wait! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Aah it's tomorrow! How the frig am I going to sleep!?
    Tea....? Guess we'll meet tomorrow then... what's your real life name?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Tea....? Guess we'll meet tomorrow then... what's your real life name?
    I guess so! My name is Jimi (and I think I can guess yours )

Do you know what time you're planning to get there? It's from 1, right?

ReputationRep:
    I guess so! My name is Jimi (and I think I can guess yours )

Do you know what time you're planning to get there? It's from 1, right?
    Yeah, 1ish. My train arrives at half past twelve so I should be at college a little before 1, and my parents are coming a little after 1 with most of my stuff. You?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, 1ish. My train arrives at half past twelve so I should be at college a little before 1, and my parents are coming a little after 1 with most of my stuff. You?
    I'm staying tonight about a ten minute walk away, so I expect I'll just show up after I can't stand to wait any longer. Probably about 1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flywithemma)
    Finally finished all the mini essays I had to do
    Now just to read as much as I can of 'A History of Histories' in the car tomorrow...

Nothing like being organised
    Enjoy it, it's a fantastic book. Got me into Oxford!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flywithemma)
    I've just found out the hotel I'm staying in in Oxford tomorrow used to be a prison :lolwut:
    Not sure how keen I am to stay there now D:
    Don't worry!!!! That place is brilliant, lovely rooms, very quiet. Are you a history student???? Thomas cranmer was imprisoned there before his exectution, I think in the rooms which are now pizza express!!! Lol

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone moving in today!!!! Don't forget to have an amazing time. I don't go until Tuesday, my dad's birthday will be spent driving me from cheshire to Oxford!!! I'm Lincoln, by the way, I saw someone talking about lincoln's freshers a few posts ago.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.