Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see an easy run in become a little more congested.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faith01)
    Why are they so happy? They know they are going to get beaten at the emirates. Silly fans.
    Blimey, imagine if I wrote this a few days ago

Why are they so happy? They know they are going to get beaten at the Camp Nou. Silly fans.
    You'd call me arrogant and it would be negs galore for me. Don't be like that, it might bite you back.

ReputationRep:
    I was joking everyone ..but Leyton Orient at home is an easy win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    Bookmarking this post just in case we win.
    Was hoping no one would do that :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    No, the FA cup one that's scheduled for 12th March.
    It's set for the 2nd now, according to the BBC. So, it won't help you.

(Original post by natty_d)
    Dude, no one has mentioned the referee :lolwut:
    It was meant to refer to how the fans blame the ref when the result doesn't go their way.

I'll get me coat. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    But you're a big black striker :sexface:

In other news:
    I see what you did there. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Blimey, imagine if I wrote this a few days ago
    1-1 isn't exactly 2-1.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    West Brom was supposed to be an easy win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Looking at the stats it looks like last Wednesday. You were the Barcelona to Leyton Orient's Arsenal. Any goals you had wrongly disallowed?
    The stats are totally different - we had three times as many shots on goal as Orient today, whereas Barça had only one more than us, for starters.

We lack incision in the final third of the pitch without Fabregas, Nasri and/or Wilshere on the pitch, but the only way that's going to change is if the fringe players (Rosicky/Denilson/Chamakh) get match practise.

The performance was certainly more substantial than Man Utd's second string against Crawley last night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    There is **** all money in League One, do you know how much that replay will be worth to them? Not to mention a day out to visit one of the finest stadiums in the country instead of Colchester, Oldham, Milton Keynes or most of the **** grounds League One has to offer.

How on earth can you fail to realise that? :facepalm:
    True my bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    The stats are totally different - we had three times as many shots on goal as Orient today, whereas Barça had only one more than us, for starters.

We lack incision in the final third of the pitch without Fabregas, Nasri and/or Wilshere on the pitch, but the only way that's going to change is if the fringe players (Rosicky/Denilson/Chamakh) get match practise.

The performance was certainly more substantial than Man Utd's second string against Crawley last night.
    Not relevant. We're discussing Arsenal here.

ReputationRep:
    Like seriously shhh. Don't underestimate them or the sheer incompetence of our team sometimes.

Some people chat **** and wonder why we get **** from other supporters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Not relevant. We're discussing Arsenal here.
    I was making a reference to the relative strengths of our backup squad with that of our rivals - I don't understand how that isn't Arsenal related?

I wasn't saying 'LOL Man Utd are ****' - that would be incredibly disrespectful.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently, the Spurs game is now rescheduled. So I THINK that we get to play Leyton Orient at home as opposed to Spurs away before the Barca tie.

This may actually work in our favour. Obviously, I always prefer Arsenal to win, but in the long term hunt for trophies, I could actually see this helping us.

ReputationRep:
    This thread has definitely had an influx of these over the past few minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Like seriously shhh. Don't underestimate them or the sheer incompetence of our team sometimes.

Some people chat **** and wonder why we get **** from other supporters.
    I'm not underestimating them, in fact I knew we were going to draw before the match started ..I just have full confidence in my time, is that wrong? If we lose at home, fair play to Leyton Orient I'd be happy for them and would root for them to win the cup.

Ffs. :sigh: Not the end of the world, but we just can't make it easy for ourselves.

I suppose the plus point would be we don't have to go to the Nou Camp and Old Trafford in the space of four days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    I was making a reference to the relative strengths of our backup squad with that of our rivals - I don't understand how that isn't Arsenal related?

I wasn't saying 'LOL Man Utd are ****' - that would be incredibly disrespectful.
    Except for the fact that our back up squad was depleted - Valencia, Park and Owen all out injured. But hey, we won, but you take heart from your performance and not the result......

2006 CL final was a good performance from Arsenal.....

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.