The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilGem
ooh when is it on, I might have to watch it :colone:

Nor can I :s-smilie:

I think it starts on the 13th this year.

It just seems to have gone much quicker this year for me. Probably because I'm not the one stressing this year :colondollar:
Reply 4221
Original post by mahjongmagic
I think it starts on the 13th this year.

It just seems to have gone much quicker this year for me. Probably because I'm not the one stressing this year :colondollar:

Awesome thank you :biggrin:

No it has (coming from someone who's stressing) unfortunately this years thread count is still on one :lol:
Original post by lilGem
Awesome thank you :biggrin:

No it has (coming from someone who's stressing) unfortunately this years thread count is still on one :lol:

Not a problem. Might watch some of it in place of Arva :wink:

I've noticed that. I think we were on our second thread by this point last year IIRC. Obviously needs a dose of the veterans...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4223
Not a problem. Might watch some of it in place of Arva :wink:

I've noticed that. I think we were on our second thread by this point last year IIRC. Obviously needs a dose of the veterans...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do it :biggrin:

I think we were, it does, this years thread is so vicious it's horrible :sad: I miss you guys on the thread!
Original post by lilGem
Do it :biggrin:

I think we were, it does, this years thread is so vicious it's horrible :sad: I miss you guys on the thread!

Already begun. (Gonna be hard to post till Thursday though, on holiday with the family)

Aww no that's really sad. I've not read much of it but I'll try and help restore it to the highs of last year
:moon: :parrot: :sexface:
Reply 4225
Already begun. (Gonna be hard to post till Thursday though, on holiday with the family)

Aww no that's really sad. I've not read much of it but I'll try and help restore it to the highs of last year
:moon: :parrot: :sexface:

:biggrin:

'Robbie242' is so arrogant, as are most people on there and they just attack everyone. Ah that'll take some doing :parrot:
Original post by lilGem
:biggrin:

'Robbie242' is so arrogant, as are most people on there and they just attack everyone. Ah that'll take some doing :parrot:

Probably gonna get off after this one, they'll be wondering where I am!

Are they so confident they aced everything arrogant or another type of arrogant? Maybe just use this thread as a way to have some informing discussion and some good advice
Reply 4227
Probably gonna get off after this one, they'll be wondering where I am!

Are they so confident they aced everything arrogant or another type of arrogant? Maybe just use this thread as a way to have some informing discussion and some good advice

haha okay!

yep that and putting everyone else down if they aren't Oxbridge/ RG uni applicants. There was even someone who said Fish didn't have a right to be there as his results didn't count towards a university offer, by that logic all the AS students shouldn't be there either. hmm
Original post by lilGem
haha okay!

yep that and putting everyone else down if they aren't Oxbridge/ RG uni applicants. There was even someone who said Fish didn't have a right to be there as his results didn't count towards a university offer, by that logic all the AS students shouldn't be there either. hmm

That's really bad, there are plenty of great unis that aren't RG (like UEA :wink: )

So according to him, we should have kicked you, Fish and Arva (at least) last year? Sounds really full of himself :angry:
Reply 4229
That's really bad, there are plenty of great unis that aren't RG (like UEA :wink: )

So according to him, we should have kicked you, Fish and Arva (at least) last year? Sounds really full of himself :angry:

top 20 university too :cool:

Yep, and by that logic him too last year :rolleyes:
Original post by lilGem
haha okay!

:colonhash:

Angry cucumber is going on an investigation.

Put downs may be used
Reply 4231
Original post by Angry cucumber
:colonhash:

Angry cucumber is going on an investigation.

Put downs may be used

I think most of the comments have been removed from the thread by the mods

Feel free too :h:
Reply 4232
In a lead up from the 'Him' talk last year:

We're kind of together now :biggrin: :love: :woo:
Original post by lilGem

:sexface: :wink:

:tongue:
Reply 4234
Original post by Angry cucumber
:sexface: :wink:

:tongue:

I'm happy :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem

That's great news! :woo: Love when there's a good ending...

:sexface:
Reply 4236
That's great news! :woo: Love when there's a good ending...

:sexface:

:biggrin: I'm still in shock slightly but aaaah best feeling :woo:
Original post by lilGem
:biggrin: I'm still in shock slightly but aaaah best feeling :woo:

I bet you'll be great together :h:

Let's hope that envelope has good news too :s-smilie:
I bet you'll be great together :h:

Let's hope that envelope has good news too :s-smilie:

Wish me luck as well:wink:

If you remember me :ahee: (I might have been using shadab786ahmed then)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Wish me luck as well:wink:

If you remember me :ahee: (I might have been using shadab786ahmed then)

:goodluck: for Results day!

I think you were, then it changed to your current one in this thread...

Quick Reply

Latest