Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miavdbt)
    I'm sorry, are we posting exceptionally biased articles from unreliable sources now? Okay. If you think that's reliable, then this should be too.

Hamas' objective: Get Israel to kill as many Palestinians as possible

And in this video we see that Hamas uses children as human shields.

And here we see Hamas encouraging children to be terrorists and hate jews.
    Electronicnitifada is far from an unreliable source. If you have any objections regarding the arguments it uses in that insightful piece, then feel free to point them out. The difference between Jpost articles and Electronicintifada pieces is marked to the unbiased observer.

ReputationRep:
    Hamas terrorists now saying that if Israel withdraws from Gaza, attacks will continue

Hamas Spokesman Mushir al-Masri said on Saturday that "any Israeli unilateral pullout from Gaza will be a new adventure," and added that there would be no cease-fire if their conditions were not met.

Israel needs to finish Hamas off. Consign it to the dustbin of history.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, are we posting exceptionally biased articles from unreliable sources now? Okay. If you think that's reliable, then this should be too.

And in this video we see that Hamas uses children as human shields.
    Haha. http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/...-shields-syria

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by well in the dark)
    Electronicnitifada is far from an unreliable source. If you have any objections regarding the arguments it uses in that insightful piece, then feel free to point them out. The difference between Jpost articles and Electronicintifada pieces is marked to the unbiased observer.

Yeah, anyone who reads the first sentence of any of their 'articles' will see how biased and saturated with hyperbole those articles are.

ReputationRep:
    'HAHA, lol, look it's from Syria as opposed to Gaza. I'm so cool for exposing your propaganda.'

Except the point I was trying to make is that anyone can post disgustingly unreliable, overly biased 'journalism' on here. Which I plainly stated.The 'intifada' in the name of the title of the website should be enough to show this.

ReputationRep:
    US senate approves $225 million in aid for Israeli Iron Dome
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    That's true, but in these circumstances it is highly probably that Hamas is telling the truth, because Hamas knows that Hamas would be in a position to dictate terms and negotiate with Israel if they had the man. As it happens, he hasn't been found.

British Jews urge government to secure Israeli officer’s release

Did Israeli army deliberately kill its own soldier and destroy Gaza ceasefire?
    Alternatively, they're claiming, for the time being, not to have them and will pull them out later when Israel finally grows up enough to go to the negotiating table.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    when Israel finally grows up enough to go to the negotiating table.
    6 ceasefires either rejected or broken by palestinians.

Hence world leaders are far less critical of Israel. They know that the terrorist entity is at fault.

ReputationRep:
    Ban Ki Moon condemns Hamas violation of ceasefire, capture of IDF soldier

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean by satate ? arabs as people are all with Palestine till death but goverments that are established by America and co arent except Tunisian government (Arab spring country) is supporting Palestine and Hamas.

ReputationRep:
    Some sense at last from the UN.

ReputationRep:
    Why has Fatah not been able to get a two state solution is over 60 years of non violence ? Fatah has achieved nothing no stop to settlements in the middle of arab cities or removal of illegal checkpoints.

The reason Arab governments dont support Hamas is because Arab govts are not elected have no legitimacy and do everything in their power to curtail people power

also Palestine has plenty of allies, the majority of the UN council voted to let Palestine Join despite strong lobbying by Israel,US and France

ReputationRep:
    It's a shame that most of them aren't speaking up, but I'd postulate that it's more for fear of Israel's power than anything to do with Hamas.

ReputationRep:
    In other words, 'Ban Ki Moon finally submits to Israeli-***-US pressure and fully endorses Israeli propaganda'.

It was not Hamas who broke the ceasefire, nor did Hamas, by Hamas's accounts, capture any soldier.

ReputationRep:
    'HAHA, lol, look it's from Syria as opposed to Gaza. I'm so cool for exposing your propaganda.'

Except the point I was trying to make is that anyone can post disgustingly unreliable, overly biased 'journalism' on here. Which I plainly stated.The 'intifada' in the name of the title of the website should be enough to show this.
    I asked you to point out which parts of the article you considered to be unreliable and biased, but you did not do that. I suppose because there exist no such parts?

I don't think you know what the word 'intifada' means...?

ReputationRep:
    In other words, 'Ban Ki Moon finally submits to Israeli-***-US pressure and fully endorses Israeli propaganda'.

It was not Hamas who broke the ceasefire.
    Well, since your only information comes from the electronic intifada, of course that's what you believe.

ReputationRep:
    I asked you to point out which parts of the article you considered to be unreliable and biased, but you did not do that. I suppose because there exist no such parts?

I don't think you know what the word 'intifada' means...?
    I do:
    intifada
    ˌɪntɪˈfɑːdə/
    noun
    [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

• the Palestinian uprising against Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip. The first intifada lasted from 1987 to 1993, and the second began in 2000.

Read the article. That part.

ReputationRep:
    I do:
    intifada
    ˌɪntɪˈfɑːdə/
    noun
    [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

• the Palestinian uprising against Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip. The first intifada lasted from 1987 to 1993, and the second began in 2000.

Read the article. That part.

I have read the article. What part?

And I meant the meaning of the Arabic word 'intifada', as in 'electronic intifada'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr1269)
    Here's another one for you:

Who do you think the neo-nazi's are supporting in this conflict?

On the one hand, Muslim immigration and all that malarkey and on the other hand, some Jews getting killed.

It must be a real headspinner for these fellas who don't have two brain cells to rub together between them...
    neo-nazis are mainly pro palestine, they have been infiltrating pro palestine movements in attempts to make 'anti-Semitism' mainstream, they are loving it.

ReputationRep:
    Well, since your only information comes from the electronic intifada, of course that's what you believe.
    Is there any reason to believe that Hamas broke the ceasefire, apart from IDF propaganda?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.