ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :blow:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    :blow:
    You're always posting in this thread. :giggle: Substitute for the chat thread?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Aiko)
    You're always posting in this thread. :giggle: Substitute for the chat thread?
    Aiko! :hello:

It's more active than our chat thread, and they let me image spam in the last few pages of the previous part. I miss that. :p:

Still, looks like the ontopic thread will finally close this year... even if I have to spam the last few pages myself. :giggle:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Aiko! :hello:
    :hello:

It's more active than our chat thread, and they let me image spam in the last few pages of the previous part. I miss that. :p:

Still, looks like the ontopic thread will finally close this year... even if I have to spam the last few pages myself. :giggle:
    It's scary to think that we used to speed through 10,000 posts in a matters of weeks. What's even scarier is that I joined this forum in 2007, you 2005! Crikey, an entire decade for you. :eek:

And yeah, I miss those days. At least the on-topic thread is receiving more attention these days. As you say, it's finally reaching its end. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkteddyx64)
    And if a jobsworth security guard tries to stop me taking a sneak preview look at the new look diner can I bite James_W for it? :unimpressed:
    You can do anything you want to James Watson.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Meh
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Aiko)
    It's scary to think that we used to speed through 10,000 posts in a matters of weeks. What's even scarier is that I joined this forum in 2007, you 2005! Crikey, an entire decade for you. :eek:

And yeah, I miss those days. At least the on-topic thread is receiving more attention these days. As you say, it's finally reaching its end. :yes:
    There are still people around on TSR who were considered oldies even back when I signed up! I can't be quitting before them. :p:

The increase in activity in the ontopic thread is brilliant, since aside from the odd blog or Facebook comment, I don't really talk about anime anywhere else. Hopefully a shiny new thread (maybe with a slightly less off-putting name this time :giggle: ) will lead to even more activity.

ReputationRep:
    Bug bug.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :centipe: :centipe:

ReputationRep:
    :centipe: :centipe:
    Dalala. :rolleyes:

Not good enough - doesn't meet the standards. :noway:

ReputationRep:
    My catName:  image.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  508.4 KB
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    There are still people around on TSR who were considered oldies even back when I signed up! I can't be quitting before them. :p:
    Haha, reassuring to know.

The increase in activity in the ontopic thread is brilliant, since aside from the odd blog or Facebook comment, I don't really talk about anime anywhere else. Hopefully a shiny new thread (maybe with a slightly less off-putting name this time :giggle: ) will lead to even more activity.
    I'm the same, I don't discuss anime anywhere else except here (barring Skype, if that counts), so it's nice to share my thoughts when I have the time. I'm glad you're still around, in that regard. :yes:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.