Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wenger is W2 D2 L4 against Guardiola. Our fanbase are smoking some legit crack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Campbell and Walcott undoubtedly better choices imo. But both got a lot of minutes on the weekend so maybe not. Would love Wengs to banter them off and play:

Cech
    Chambers Kosc Mert Mon
    Bellerin Coq Flam Gibbo
    Neny Rambo

just for the chat
    Walcott is just as clumsy as Ox in possession and Campbell's been a bit shite recently, had a terrible game against Hull so I can see why Wenger would stick with Ox. Will be interesting to see how we set up tomorrow though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisPeacock)
    gay gunners
    who upset you?

ReputationRep:
    Let's see if our home support will put their prawn sandwiches down for a moment and make this display look GOAT. The world will be watching, will be very embarrassing if it looks poverty by the walk out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Let's see if our home support will put their prawn sandwiches down for a moment and make this display look GOAT. The world will be watching, will be very embarrassing if it looks poverty by the walk out
    Heavy D gunna bring the BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Heavy D gunna bring the BOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    Please no

ReputationRep:
    Heavy D must have taken the NHS' entire MMR jab supplies to end up with such severe autism...

ReputationRep:

Nothing on AC Milan, Barca, Juventus but looks pretty decent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Nothing on AC Milan, Barca, Juventus but looks pretty decent
    All of Barca's displays are funded and set up by sponsors and the club, as is ours tomorrow. These aren't proper displays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    All of Barca's displays are funded and set up by sponsors and the club, as is ours tomorrow. These aren't proper displays.
    examples of proper displays

ReputationRep:
    ****ing buzzing.

We will end up get hammered, especially in the away leg

But if every single player wearing red puts in a shift and is on their game - course we can get something at home

COME ON THE ARSENAL

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    examples of proper displays
    Anything payed for and organised by fans only

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    ****ing buzzing.

We will end up get hammered, especially in the away leg

But if every single player wearing red puts in a shift and is on their game - course we can get something at home

COME ON THE ARSENAL

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you going to the game tonight?

ReputationRep:
    F*cking gutted I haven't got a ticket for tonight. If all the middle class pricks put down their ipads and sing up for one night then maybe we can inspire our players to do something special. Every single Arsenal player will have to put in a massive shift. Cech will need to play a worldy. F*cking come on you reds.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal's total goals this season - 61 goals
    MSN total goals this season - 91 goals

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Arsenal's total goals this season - 61 goals
    MSN total goals this season - 91 goals

:eek:
    Arsenal's total wins against Leicester this season - 2
    MSN total wins against Leicester this season - 0

I'm absolutely bricking it tbh, luckily I'm going out tonight so I'll be predinking while watching the game. Hopefully alcohol will make everything better.

ReputationRep:
    Nerves starting to arise. Every time I get confident I remember Mertesacker is starting then I realise we're gonna catch it tonight.

ReputationRep:
    ARSHAAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

hehe

ReputationRep:
    3-1 or 4-1 Barca. Suarez brace and Ramsey or Giroud for Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    watching highlights of Barca game in 2011.

Swear down Walcott used to be better in 2011 than he is now

https://streamable.com/hjja
    Young Messi jizzz

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.