Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to bed, what happens will happen tomorrow in my two exams :|

ReputationRep:
    Alright, I've been at M1 since 9 this morning...I'm done. What happens happens as Kamara7 said, let's hope for the best!!!! GOOD LUCK PEEPS

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone who's got the Mechanics exam tomorrow, you can do this. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm basically just doing Chemistry atm, I'll probably finish it tomorrow. Well, I hope so anyway. - Went to bed for a couple hrs, at like 9pm so I'm not too tired atm but my body hurts + I feel really faint. ):

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I'm basically just doing Chemistry atm, I'll probably finish it tomorrow. Well, I hope so anyway. - Went to bed for a couple hrs, at like 9pm so I'm not too tired atm but my body hurts + I feel really faint. ):
    GO TO SLEEP :unimpressed: OR TAKE REST
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs: xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I know how that feels like. I do hope you feel better soon and good luck with Chemistry - you work so incredibly hard! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Well there goes my maths A level.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomith)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    not edexcel is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranz)
    not edexcel is it?Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was Edexcel M1 and im almost positive i flopped it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    going to have a shower, eat, then start by doing an F335 paper.

ReputationRep:
    I meant to do philosophy revision over lunch but was too busy sitting in a field trying not to cry. Oops. Need to cram this evening/tomorrow morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My further maths is following it 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khaleesi98)
    I meant to do philosophy revision over lunch but was too busy sitting in a field trying not to cry. Oops. Need to cram this evening/tomorrow morning.
    Well, you both tried your best + that's all you could've done. Hopefully it went better than you thought + all your hard work shows through.- We usually are a lot harsher on ourselves than the examiners will be so even though it may feel really awful rn + easier said, try not to let it get you down. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon, I woke up pretty early this morning but was busy for the most part so couldn't do anything but I'm going to be continuing with Chemistry- group II stuff rn.

Hope everyone has a productive day, not long left guys! - Let's make the most of it. <3

ReputationRep:
    fell asleep, going to blitz through biology unit 5.
    then do another f335 paper.

ReputationRep:
    Tried to have a nap but i failed but whatever, going to memorise my periodicity notes and review soke chemistry notes pomodoro style.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    going to have a shower, eat, then start by doing an F335 paper.
    That's exactly what my plan is but I'm taking a nap instead lol

ReputationRep:
    Had my M1 exam this morning and haven't done anything since then...Oops lol oh well I'll start after dinner!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone terrified they won't get the grades for uni? I can't do another year of a levels. Getting really, really anxious.

ReputationRep:
    Sooo glad that M1 and the big psych paper are done :woo: Now to focus on chemistry and more psych for my next exams (which are on the same day again :bricks:)

ReputationRep:
    I've almost finished with chemistry, two more topics left. :woo:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.