Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by lala*15)
    Glad to hear that..well done...😇

💝Life's too short💝
    Thanks - how was yours? Which exam board do you do?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Biology was good - great 6 markers despite the predictions!It makes me so happy that out of the 16 I've sat I'm only disappointed with 1 Did you have an exam today Zoe?
    That's great! I had Chemistry and I don't think I did too well, and it's even worse that everyone assumes I would find it easy (like the teachers and classmates)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    That's great! I had Chemistry and I don't think I did too well, and it's even worse that everyone assumes I would find it easy (like the teachers and classmates)
    Aw that's a shame and I'm sorry people just expect things of you - I get it too sometimes. However I'm sure you did better than you think
    Have you got a bit of a break now? I'm off until Wednesday now so can have a little bit of time to chill

ReputationRep:
    Same here i had B2 + B3 and i don't think i did well on B2 hoping it all goes well

ReputationRep:
    Looks like 56/60 in biology!

ReputationRep:
    i did the chem too and im not sure how it went - no one has made an unofficial markscheme yet. i completely forgot what metals were the alloys so i messed that up oops
    im sure you were fine! good luck for c456 ;P
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Aw that's a shame and I'm sorry people just expect things of you - I get it too sometimes. However I'm sure you did better than you think
    Have you got a bit of a break now? I'm off until Wednesday now so can have a little bit of time to chill
    It does get annoying but hey it can't be helped I guess - and thank you I hope I did

Yeah a bit- my next exam is on Tuesday but I have a busy weekend ahead of me - enjoy your break and recharge your battery

(Original post by nisha.sri)
    Same here i had B2 + B3 and i don't think i did well on B2 hoping it all goes well
    Aw that's a shame - you never know you might surprise yourself
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Phoebe2108)
    i did the chem too and im not sure how it went - no one has made an unofficial markscheme yet. i completely forgot what metals were the alloys so i messed that up oops
    im sure you were fine! good luck for c456 ;P
    There is an unofficial mark scheme made by ellamoon_22: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post65638469

Thank you and good luck to you for 456 too
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Redcoats)
    Wow that's AMAZING!!!! How do you do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redcoats)
    Well done is this AQA?

ReputationRep:
    I think I did well in chemistry seems like I got 49/50 which isn't too bad I can make it up in the c456 paper which I love. Hate c5 sometimes tho

Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellamoon_22)
    I think I did well in chemistry seems like I got 49/50 which isn't too bad I can make it up in the c456 paper which I love. Hate c5 sometimes tho

Good luck everyone
    Wasn't the c123 paper out of 75?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irf00)
    Yass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irf00)
    I mean I think I got 49 or 50 out of 75

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellamoon_22)
    I mean I think I got 49 or 50 out of 75
    Ohh. That's decent. Good luck for c456

ReputationRep:
    Thank you too definitely need an A* in that paper
    (Original post by Irf00)
    Ohh. That's decent. Good luck for c456
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    It does get annoying but hey it can't be helped I guess - and thank you I hope I did

Yeah a bit- my next exam is on Tuesday but I have a busy weekend ahead of me - enjoy your break and recharge your battery
    Hope that's a good busy and yeah definitely - had morning exams all week so I'm exhausted!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Hope that's a good busy and yeah definitely - had morning exams all week so I'm exhausted!
    Yeah, well, relatively good, involves a lot of work (not necessarily revision though I will squeeze some in - but a lot of early mornings too) - and same, it'll be good when it's all over and we can have a lie in

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone revising today ? I've had 7 exams this week - and only 1 of it i think i didn't do that well on
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Is anyone revising today ? I've had 7 exams this week - and only 1 of it i think i didn't do that well on it. However out of 16 exams i've done only one - i've not done as well as i wanted to do - i want to cry
    Nah I'm taking the day off today as I have no exams until Wednesday.
    Not really sure what you mean but I'm sure you've done fantastically well as the amount of revision you've done has set you in a really good position! Don't lose heart, keep it up and you'll see it'll have all paid off on results day!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.