Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    fancy putting your money where your mouth is?
    Sure, your team isn't all that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lookoutapiano!)
    Ive transferred out Santa Cruz and replaced him with Young. So i think you should all mass transfer in Santa Cruz as he's bound to score a hattrick now.
    I am going to give him one more week, and if he doesn't perform, he is getting his p45 from me.

ReputationRep:
    knowing your luck santa cruz will score a hat-trick the week you transfer him out

ReputationRep:
    Laursen, that's who i replaced Distin with a few weeks ago.

Was a good choice.

ReputationRep:
    I'm struggling to find a replacement for Heridasson (Portsmouth) as none are easy fixtures.

I only have 5.2 to play with. I could bring in Melberg, but then I'll have two AV defenders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    Ronaldo, Zac, dean or any other united fans, what's the latest on the right back situation at united? Would you expect Brown to start the next premiership game, and also the one after that? You'd know more than me how far Neville is from fitness and how likely Brown is to play...
    Brown will start every game at RB unless he is injured or suspended for a while yet :yy: Neville is only restarting training tomorrow so he wont be back for a bit yet.

ReputationRep:
    Heridasson is worth 4.2 isn't he?

Or 5.2...

Not many decent ones you can transfer in really.. Not for that.

dfgbgcv

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo, Zac, dean or any other united fans, what's the latest on the right back situation at united? Would you expect Brown to start the next premiership game, and also the one after that? You'd know more than me how far Neville is from fitness and how likely Brown is to play...
    Neville might make a short return v Spurs but it will only be for a few mins, Brown still has quite a few games at right back yet and he wont be leaving in this window

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManUtdFanDean)
    Neville might make a short return v Spurs but it will only be for a few mins, Brown still has quite a few games at right back yet and he wont be leaving in this window
    Neville wont. He wont be back in the first team for at least a few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Neville wont. He wont be back in the first team for at least a few weeks.
    Then the United website must be lying

ReputationRep:
    Neville Neville?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManUtdFanDean)
    Then the United website must be lying
    (Original post by ManUTD.com)
    While Scholes is itching to play some part against Spurs, Sunday’s match comes too soon for Louis Saha and Gary Neville. Striker Saha should be ready for action in time for Manchester City’s visit early next month, while club captain Neville begins training again this Saturday.
    So he'll have to come through at least one reserve game before returning to the 1st team :p:

ReputationRep:
    Would steer clear of Mellberg right now unless your only wanting a player for this gameweek, he may be off to juventus.

If your happy with a player for just this week, Michael Ball is playing regularly for city-4.4m and is playing derby, but has tough fixtures after derby.

Thanks for that. I think I may put Ball in. Is he likely to play though?

(yeah, I'm just putting a defender in for a week)

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't say for certain but he's playing 90 minutes in all of the last 90 minutes so probably.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Ball is ahead of Garrido in the LB pecking order. Started all the games since his return.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers, I shall be putting him in then Worst that can happen is if he doesn't play, Hunt (Reading) will be auto subbed on which isn't too bad.

ReputationRep:
    Nah worst that can happy is he comes on in the 90th minute and gets sent off.
    :rofl:

That better not happen!

I've just put Ball in, and 0% have got him selected lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    thats because sven said in his interview that garrido is going to be given an extended run in the side again.

i may or may not be lying

ReputationRep:
    What's the point in saying that...?

ReputationRep:
    I hope Laursen scores a triple hat-trick now.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.