The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I only have two and a practical, then I'm done for the weekend :king1:
three lectures and a seminar, for which I havent read the novel. Well, I'm three chapters in :biggrin:

Anyway I think I'll call it a day now. Night AJ :wavey:
lol goodnight :ciao:

(like to see psycho beat that without double/triple etc posting :p: )
ooooh, do we have a new member? or was he just passing by to help AJ get some more post counts? :biggrin:
That was uncalled for spam!
It was not spam, it was friendly conversation :mad: I might have done the same with any of you if you were online the same time as me :frown:

And I think Jonah wants to join, he's just waiting and hoping you'll do a better job of noticing him than you did noticing mutey :biggrin:
...who's mutey? :confused:

has jonah read the books? no? oh well...luton hasn't either :biggrin:
Jonah has not read them to my knowledge (though I may be wrong). But he was bitten by yo-less, so he's more of a vampire than most of us :ninja:

And mutey was a guy who's posts everyone ignored except me.
I noticed him!!!!!

I still havent read the books..... im very sorry :redface:

So am i actually in the society??
I have no idea, I think Pine said you were... or did she just ask us to decide :confused:
Im not sure :confused:

I would check but i would have to wade through over a dozen pages of spam lol
I've read one of them. Didn't bother reading the others. *yet* :redface:

I wanna be in the society of evil vampires who hate sheep too :biggrin:

Also can I just say I don't even know AJ so it wasn't spam was it; it was a totally relevant conversation over what Psycho Gerbils avatar says :wink:
So is there some kinda initiation for this evil society then? Do I have to go and neg rep really popular people without them guessing it was me or something? Declare my love of darkness? Plus rep the founder? WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
:p:
Found the quiz :yo-less:

1)Will you be loyal to the society?
2)what are your talents?
3)name a few of the things that interest or intrigue you?
4)what are you allergic to?
5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them )
6)list your fav books and authors?
7)list your fav singers/bands?
8)list your fav movies/actors/actressers?
9)fav cartoon/comedies?
10)have you ever been drunk ?
11)do you think JKR is satanic?

Created by Yo-less
Brought to you by the letters Y and E
1)Will you be loyal to the society? Would I kick a cat? (that means yes :p:)
2)what are your talents? Staying up all night, biting people's necks, being scared of daylight...
3)name a few of the things that interest or intrigue you? Eating, not sleeping, great music.
4)what are you allergic to? Cheese and Ketchup
5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them ) Spiders, and to some degree, heights
6)list your fav books and authors? Star of the sea by Joseph O Connor, anything by Nick Hornby, Edgar allen Poe, Ben Jonson
7)list your fav singers/bands? Idlewild, In Flames, Ramones, Godsmack, SOiL, Disturbed, Pearl Jam, Billy Talent, loads more...
8)list your fav movies/actors/actressers? Shawshank Redemption, Trainspotting, The Killing Fields, High Fidelity, Empire of the sun; actors Morgan Freeman and Samuel L Jackson
9)fav cartoon/comedies? Father Ted, Red Dwarf, Family Guy, Malcolm in the Middle
10)have you ever been drunk ? Yesh *I am right now*
11)do you think JKR is satanic? What does that mean? :p: Er yes?

:yo-less:
I think Luton's in.
JR probably is now too, but we'll let Piney say it officially.
And I did notice mutey.
And it was spam.
And I forgot my oganisation again.
Put it this way; would anyone here have the heart to turn away any person who wanted to join?

Would you be able to refuse me if I wasn't already a member?

Actually, don't answer that.
I would but thats coz im an evil bastard :redface:
Its now in my sig

Latest