43.55%
passthedutchie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by diamonddust)
I love Helen. :love:
Susan has a boyfriend argh argh :eek:.... well i stick with Melody then .

Not sure about Helen. Does she want a boyfriend or does she want to land on the moon first?
Xenomorph v2.1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Haha Susan's baby pics :rofl:

fat chubby chinese baby

EDIT: I'm implying it's cute, morons :dry:
passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Xenomorph v2.1)
Haha Susan's baby pics :rofl:

fat chubby chinese baby
But sweet hey?

Mainland Chinese always have this innocence about them. They are not as shrewd as Westerners. I have a couple of Chinese friends and i always think they are just too good for this down-and-dirty world. Bit like panda's.
diamonddust
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
TOM! :love:
Xenomorph v2.1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by passthedutchie)
But sweet hey?

Mainland Chinese always have this innocence about them. They are not as shrewd as Westerners. I have a couple of Chinese friends and i always think they are just too good for this down-and-dirty world.
Nothing cuter than a chubby chinese baby, those cheeks :woo:

Totally agree.

Even a lot of the oriental people, especially the girls, that I've come across in life don't have that *****y aggressive attitude about them that most of us westerners do.
HTC
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jim's sister, Jim's wife, Tom's sister, Helen's sister, Helen!!! :rolleyes:
diamonddust
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Susan has a boyfriend argh argh :eek:.... well i stick with Melody then .

Not sure about Helen. Does she want a boyfriend or does she want to land on the moon first?
Lord knows...
Casshern1456
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There's only 2 things I know for sure, Jim and Natasha WONT be winning The Apprentice this year.
Juventina
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tom and Jim :love:
tehFrance
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
Helen :love: she looks so much better blonde :sexface:

I want to marry her :lol:
Sagacious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wow, I'm so similar to Tom; apart from the dyslexia bit.

I don't know who I want to win now;

Helen is pretty, a great organiser, good work ethic and very smart.
Tom is the smartest there (in terms of Math and Science), he's not a loud mouth and I think he would make Alan Sugar more money than any of the others due to their backgrounds linking.
Jim is the best salesman there, no doubt about it. He's funny, confident and wise. He will take more risks than anyone. He also has that death stare when things don't go his way.
Fusionary
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Is it me or did they show the ORDER of what position each candidate is going to come in the Apprentice: Final Five : o

Jim- last, Natasha- 4th, Susan- 3rd, Helen- 2nd, Tom- 1st. ??

We shall find out next week.
passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Sagacious)
Wow, I'm so similar to Tom; apart from the dyslexia bit.

I don't know who I want to win now;

Helen is pretty, a great organiser, good work ethic and very smart.
Tom is the smartest there (in terms of Math and Science), he's not a loud mouth and I think he would make Alan Sugar more money than any of the others due to their backgrounds linking.
Jim is the best salesman there, no doubt about it. He's funny, confident and wise. He will take more risks than anyone. He also has that death stare when things don't go his way.
I think all of them are "employable". It's a choice between good and superb.

I do think Natascha ought to stick to marketing, as Melody ought to stick to working with youths, Jim ought to stick to Sales. Helen ought to stick to company management.

Only Susan and Tom are the full package IMO, where Tom has the edge over Susan. However, Susan might grow up to be quite a force with proper training.
moorside
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
4 people in final this year

Natasha will not make it to final
my_username_rocks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Helen - probably got the best chance, good all rounder but i just think she lacks something, can't put my finger on it.

Jim - definately got a business spark but i can still see him irritating lord sugar and getting the chop in the next tasks.

Tom - decent guy, intelligent, good at identifying problems but i see his niceness as his weak spot, could easily be sunk when he gets out in the business world.

Susan - has loads of enthusiasm & motivation, good ideas, can spot any issues and really intelligent, if the others gang up on her in the next tasks though i can easily see her going.

Natasha - no.
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
X
I'm sorry, I don't normally do this but it's really been annoying me for the past few pages: Natasha doesn't have a 'C' in it.

Apologies if you're not the only one including the 'C'.
passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by my_username_rocks)
Helen - probably got the best chance, good all rounder but i just think she lacks something, can't put my finger on it.

Jim - definately got a business spark but i can still see him irritating lord sugar and getting the chop in the next tasks.

Tom - decent guy, intelligent, good at identifying problems but i see his niceness as his weak spot, could easily be sunk when he gets out in the business world.

Susan - has loads of enthusiasm & motivation, good ideas, can spot any issues and really intelligent, if the others gang up on her in the next tasks though i can easily see her going.

Natasha - no.

I was bit positively suprised about Natascha, but her skill is very specific, namely marketing. She branded the dog food and the boys mag. Both winners. But breaks down quick as she gets out of her comfort zone. Susan just pulvarizes her in selling.

Just to say Natascha has redeeming qualities.
oldham_fran
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jim FTW!
Glad Melody got fired though. It annoyed the hell out of me that she used the fact that Leon couldn't understand French to manipulate Tom into getting the products she wanted in the Paris task. Why would anyone want to go into business with somebody that lies out of their arse to get their own way like that?
passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Magical Moogles)
As long as Natasha leaves, I can have peace watching this programme. Her sob story was absolutely lame. Taunton isn't actually that far from where I live (10mins on the bus) and I had to go through all that rubbish; many people do in the area. I've got very good A Levels and finishing a Maths degree, it's not that special, you just need to work a bit harder thats all - boo-hoo have pity on me.

I felt like I was watching X Factor for a hour.
She has to go. Great marketeer but otherwise doesn't fit the LS mould at all.
passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by oldham_fran)
Jim FTW!
Glad Melody got fired though. It annoyed the hell out of me that she used the fact that Leon couldn't understand French to manipulate Tom into getting the products she wanted in the Paris task. Why would anyone want to go into business with somebody that lies out of their arse to get their own way like that?
It is for the best she went. Just means she has more time for me And for the (future) kiddies. She's great with youths right
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.74%
No - but I will (102)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (635)
47.74%

Watched Threads