Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine is going to be in the Olympics, how exciting. Some of the hurdles guys aren't bad, either. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Silly Crisps, buggering is for dudes, not for laptop chargers. :p:
    :rofl: PRSOM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    I can't blame you I've had it a few times. The first time I thought I was going to die, or at least I wished I could. You're not being over cautious. :hugs:
    Thanks for the hugs. I'm a bit of a germaphobe, and I'm especially terrified of throwing up, so being exposed to a stomach virus really hits my panic triggers. Silly I know, because then I stress and fret and can't sleep and won't eat, which makes me feel rough - and then I panic even more because I think I'm coming down with the bug... Stupid brain.

I've been sat here for the last 15 minutes trying to decide what to say in response to a text from someone. If I could just ask them out for a drink it'd be really straightforward, but I'm so stupidly busy for the next fortnight that I don't have a single evening free. So I'm trying to appear interested and chatty, without either a. asking them out or b. friendzoning them. Nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    I've been sat here for the last 15 minutes trying to decide what to say in response to a text from someone. If I could just ask them out for a drink it'd be really straightforward, but I'm so stupidly busy for the next fortnight that I don't have a single evening free.
    Lunch?

Or just, y'know, tell them you want to ask them out but have no free evenings for it.

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast: Scone with butter.

Lunch: Bacon cheese burger.

Dinner: Two double cheeseburgers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    Breakfast: Scone with butter.

Lunch: Bacon cheese burger.

Dinner: Two double cheeseburgers.

Nom.

ReputationRep:
    My sister be getting all fashion police on my ass because I don't know how to dress.

Ma sœur: "You're not coming with me"

Moi: "Why?"

Ma sœur: "...Red socks, brown shorts, grey shirt, orange collar, black hoodie, white legs... Ed Sheeran hair."

Mean.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Watching the most ****ed up video on youtube :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I went to a book signing yesterday. The author was a jolly fat man and spoke to everyone. He's awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I went to a book signing yesterday. The author was a jolly fat man and spoke to everyone. He's awesome.
    Father Christmas is an author now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    Nooooooo let me have it, I'll take good care of it - I used to keep one from my school as payment for playing in their orchestra, but I felt I couldn't keep it when I left :sad:
    If you want to come to edinburgh and get it, you can have it. It's quite a nice viola actually (if you're into that sort of thing)

The Scotland on Sunday had a pro equal marriage editorial last week, and some of the letters from readers this week are hilarious. The main point that keeps coming up is 'you say that polls show a majority are in favour, but NOBODY ASKED ME' and they're all from people like 'concerned, Alloa' and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    AAAAAAH I'm going to cry, just seen the new McDonald's uniforms :cry2:

I'm going to look like such a prat wearing that.

ReputationRep:
    My sister be getting all fashion police on my ass because I don't know how to dress.

Ma sœur: "You're not coming with me"

Moi: "Why?"

Ma sœur: "...Red socks, brown shorts, grey shirt, orange collar, black hoodie, white legs... Ed Sheeran hair."

Mean.
    My sister used to do that to me when I was younger and fat.

Now I'm like "seriously sis, you're wearing THAT?"

Karma is a *****

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Father Christmas is an author now?
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)
    If you want to come to edinburgh and get it, you can have it. It's quite a nice viola actually (if you're into that sort of thing)
    Careful - I might be going to the Edinburgh Fringe, so I may hunt you (and your viola) down :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    Careful - I might be going to the Edinburgh Fringe, so I may hunt you (and your viola) down :sexface:
    I'll probably be going to the Fringe too! TSRLGBTSCTEF meet. :yep:

Also, I'm now free and bored. Y'all should repopulate that place that is where the things happen.

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably be going to the Fringe too! TSRLGBTSCTEF meet. :yep:

Also, I'm now free and bored. Y'all should repopulate that place that is where the things happen.
    Agreed. I shall go there tonight.

I wants to talk to you gays and see all yo pretty faces.

ReputationRep:
    x

x

Place that is where things happen sounds good, although I can't remember where it is, could someone PM me some directions?

Also, a Fringe meet sounds good, you should come and see my show (except don't as it will be ****) or as will probably happen I'll be constantly working and could supply cheeseburgers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)
    Also, a Fringe meet sounds good, you should come and see my show (except don't as it will be ****) or as will probably happen I'll be constantly working and could supply cheeseburgers.
    Which is your show? I'll try and be there. Cheeseburgers sound good too. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Which is your show? I'll try and be there. Cheeseburgers sound good too. :yep:
    Les Mis, in the band. It's a youth production, so it's not going to be especially good, and it's pretty expensive.

Don't know why I agreed to do it, it's a 10 night run (plus rehearsals) that I'm receiving exactly £0 for, and I don't even like the show that much.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.