Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenshades)
    5 days left... has anyone made plans with their friends on Thursday?
    Yeah we are all gonna be dead of its bad and if it's good we are going to KFC !!! Yeahhhh booiiiiii !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    First of all, Good luck to everyone with their results on Thursday!

I can't believe it has been 2-3 months since we were doing our GCSE exams. The time has gone past so quickly. Soon the wait will be all over.

I know it is all easier said then done but try not to worry to much about the results. You know how the saying goes "you think you have done badly but in fact you achieved highers grades than you expected".

At least when the results come we will not have to worry anymore. The worst part is always the waiting.

To conclude, remember if you do not want your friends to find out your results, do not tell them. No matter how much they try to find out and annoy you until you tell them your grades.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, just sitting here and patiently waiting for the GBs

How about you? Any predictions/thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    I am really really nervous about Thursday I keep thinking ive done cr*p and that I wont get back to school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glitch96)
    Condolences...

To take your mind off your loss, me and some friends were playing a country simulation game, Bristol invaded China, India, the USA and Russia all at once, Bristol won. I'm slightly concerned...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    YES BRISTOL! :lol: how are there enough people in Bristol to even contemplate invading that many countries, never mind winning? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My friend's birthday is the day after so whether results are good or bad we'll try and put them behind us and celebrate her birthday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm going to see The Conjuring the night before

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3mma_gal96)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was gonna do that for a level results day,but conjuring trailer scared me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    This has given me confidence in my French result because I got an A in German in Year 9 and have completed French in Year 11 so if you are right I should have got an A*-I think I have got it but that AQA Listening was awful I'm desperate for Low 20s for an A* I did that bad.
    Yeah because I started my English in year 10 it really taught me how to answer questions and Reading would have helped me with sources (as we didn't have much time to do this with it being squashed into 1 year )

It's always the listening exam :rolleyes: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborarosa)
    I eventually figured it out but thanks anyway
    haha it's okay

ReputationRep:
    Football training and then away out for the night with girlfriend and friends. (if my mum permits and I get ID somewhere.) :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3mma_gal96)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So on the one hand you've got something terrifying that will strike fear in to anyone who even thinks about it, has been discussed at no length, a horror show that has been called "one of the scariest of the year" and will probably keep you up for nights to come through fear and because you don't what's to come next...

And you're also going to see The Conjuring - enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I was gonna do that for a level results day,but conjuring trailer scared me
    Don't worry, it's not that scary

ReputationRep:
    Everyone says that you shouldn't be nervous, paper is already in the envelope but I can't help it!

ReputationRep:
    ugh my heart's pounding just thinking about it! I just wanna see my grades already !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope these next 5 days go quite quickly, I'm doing a few more things instead of sitting here so hopefully they should fly by!

ReputationRep:
    Guys ^.*
    How are you going to open your envelope?:3 is it going to be a rip or slowly opening it?
    Also are you going to your school before doors actually open in the hopes they'll leave us in earlier?
    Also are you opening your results at home or school?:/ I really don't know where to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basket case)
    Guys ^.*
    How are you going to open your envelope?:3 is it going to be a rip or slowly opening it?
    Also are you going to your school before doors actually open in the hopes they'll leave us in earlier?
    Also are you opening your results at home or school?:/ I really don't know where to

Posted from TSR Mobile
    - We don't get envelopes
    - I'd go at ten, when they're already open
    - At school

ReputationRep:
    I'm just gonna wake up naturally at whatever time I do, walk to school with my mates, open my results straight away.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't made any plans with friends etc. Rushing straight home with my envelope to open them with my parents (if I open them at school, I'll have to answer people's questions about my grades and I don't want to do that.) Good luck everyone! I'm sure you all did brilliantly.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.