Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    any offers to those who have been pooled?
    Yes , I m still waiting. Was on hold since mid February . Has any offers been given out yet ? Hopefully , the decision will be posted before end of this week . What about you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Octopus94)
    Yes , I m still waiting. Was on hold since mid February . Has any offers been given out yet ? Hopefully , the decision will be posted before end of this week . What about you ?
    I called up admissions on friday and they said everyone will hear by by the end of the week!!! Eeek the end is near guys. No more waitinggg

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuni530)
    I called up admissions on friday and they said everyone will hear by by the end of the week!!! Eeek the end is near guys. No more waitinggg

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woahhh end of this week??? arghhh after hearing that im getting really nervous. Good luck all

(Original post by lovelycup7)
      But that's step 5 out of 6, with step 1 being enrollment & registration, which can't do until they send us our online details right? And in step 5 it says 'you should already have begun the process of arranging vaccinations'...I would have liked to have thought it would be clearly stated in our offer notes if we had to be arranging vaccinations now? Hope so anyway - I've been trying to put off thinking about vaccinations ahahah
      Why? Scared of needles?

ReputationRep:
      anyone applying for pharmacy this year at KCL?

ReputationRep:
      Still waiting to hear from all four of my universities post interview, my king's one was on 13th march. I thought it went quite well but yet to hear from them so really can't wait for the decision :')

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jfjf)
      Any Malaysian or Singaporean firming Kings?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I'm Malaysian, and I will firm if I am offered

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tuni530)

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I was just asked to re-upload my A Level results!! Dear offer holders, does this bode well????

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mao127)
      I was just asked to re-upload my A Level results!! Dear offer holders, does this bode well????
      I think so! Fingers crossed : )

ReputationRep:
      rejected had my interview on the 17th of december, good luck to everyone waiting!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by nindeappan)
      rejected had my interview on the 17th of december, good luck to everyone waiting!
      I'm really sorry to hear that and I wish you the best of luck with your other universities. I've been waiting since December and I can imagine it to be heart breaking to wait so long just for a rejection.
      How do you think your interview went?

ReputationRep:
      Has anyone who has the 'competitive score message' heard anything?

ReputationRep:
      I'm really sorry to hear that and I wish you the best of luck with your other universities. I've been waiting since December and I can imagine it to be heart breaking to wait so long just for a rejection.
      How do you think your interview went?
      Don't worry about it! I hope it's good news for you and I thought it went quite well in all fairness but I did try and answer a science question which I got wrong as I had no idea what the answer was :L Good luck!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Δεφιαντ1)
      Why? Scared of needles?
      Ahaha yes - when they're headed in my direction anyway!!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by nindeappan)
      Don't worry about it! I hope it's good news for you and I thought it went quite well in all fairness but I did try and answer a science question which I got wrong as I had no idea what the answer was :L Good luck!
      Ahh well. At least the wait is over.
      Did you get the email to say that you had a competitive score etc etc? 😊

ReputationRep:
      Right guys, I'm avoiding TSR this week until I hear back otherwise I'll go insane

But I did ring up kings to ask roughly how many offers they have left to give out, and they said they aren't sure yet, they're looking at the leftover applications now and they'll send offers out once they know how many they can give out, but either way we will all know by the end of the week. Scary stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Guys, I had my interview 3 weeks ago and have no response yet! Does that mean that I am in the pool and if there are places they wil tell me or are they just still considering my application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mao127)
      I think so too! woohooo!

ReputationRep:
      Ahh well. At least the wait is over.
      Did you get the email to say that you had a competitive score etc etc? ������
      No I didn't actually so I kinda' knew it was a rejection

ReputationRep:
      Has anyone heard back this week?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.