Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Jameel?
    You might have mistaken me for someone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    :rolleyes: Never said you did I'm in a good mood
    Ahah ok..why's that?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You might have mistaken me for someone else.
    Hum ok. Don't really care anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Ahah ok..why's that?
    Passed some numericals with regards to SW application at BAML. Got through to the next stage of ICAP selection process for their summer programme. Just got the offer to be a paid Student Ambassador at my university. Today has just been positive.

ReputationRep:
    Passed some numericals with regards to SW application at BAML. Got through to the next stage of ICAP selection process for their summer programme. Just got the offer to be a paid Student Ambassador at my university. Today has just been positive.
    Cool, mashaaA.

ReputationRep:
    Random question here: For those of you who definitely know what careers you want to pursue, how did you go about deciding? Was it obvious? Did you have multiple options and then just narrowed it down?

ReputationRep:

But on a positive note this Somali girl is really Beautiful I Love her cheekbones.:daydreaming:
    My muslim sisters are so beautiful.
    Mashaallah
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    But I seriously worry about my somali brothers in Islam don't they eat any proper nutrients why do they always look anorexic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeavyTeddy)
    Random question here: For those of you who definitely know what careers you want to pursue, how did you go about deciding? Was it obvious? Did you have multiple options and then just narrowed it down?
    The latter. It was either Journalism, Accounting, Finance.

Journalism, the average pay wasn't very pleasing, although I'm considering trying for research analyst in the financial secondary markets later on in career.

Accounting, had workshops at a big accountng firm. Found audit and tax to be quite maundane, albeit corporate advisory is an area to be explored.

Finance, did numerous workshops/work experience/internship with banking and completely fell in love with that area of finance. So that's my primary pursuit.

Very generic overview, ofcourse there was much more depth and research but that's the main jist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeavyTeddy)
    I study Architecture at Greenwich University

It was either that or Law which I found mundane.:boring:.

ReputationRep:
    Yo sophiaLDN just saw my pics and said I was ze sexy I'm not gonna lie I'm gassed right about now thats 5 compliments so far.

Oh Yeah SophiaLDN is sexy aswell thoughbecause shes somali.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ze.boombastic)
    I study Architecture at Greenwich University

It was either that or Law which I found mundane.:boring:.
    Have you seen the current market for Architects? What made you choose that course? What are you planning on doing after graduation?

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen the current market for Architects? What made you choose that course? What are you planning on doing after graduation?
    Well it's the subject I had the most amount of passion to pursue.
    But I know the salary of architects is quite weak compared to other majors.
    The unemployment for architects is quite high about one-third of architects are unemployed and 45% are in self-employment but members of my family are architects so I might move back to morocco and work in my families firm if not I could go to turkey they need architects out there.

But architects have to deal with alot of set backs especially if the client becomes vocal and isn't happy with what they designed that is when architects begin to feel inadequate which makes me apprehensive about continuing and most qualified architects fall into depression because they either lack the talent or lose the passion but I may switch to civil engineering I'm not sure yet.

ReputationRep:
    But I'm still young so that is a positive sign I still have time to decide what to pursue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    Jamell, please stop trolling my threat or I'll report you like last time.

Secondly, patan gals foreva da hottest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Firstly why does Biryani have my pics on her whats app:hmmm: secondly I do facial those pics I took was of me clean shaven:rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    Firstly Biryani why have you got my Pics on your whats app.
    Secondly I do have facial hair I just decided to keep myself clean shaven that's all.:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao I've seen 3 pictures of him and he looks like my uncle :lol:
    Your just mad just because I decided to keep myself clean shaven on that day doesn't mean I can't grow facial hair:rolleyes::rofl:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by life is a test)
    somalia will always be 1
    No thanks. The same people who tried to wipe us out now want us back after you see how successful we were in creating a peaceful country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Salam akhi hows third year going

Hate you! :cry2:

If its retail, hook me up pleaseeeee
    It is going good alhamdulilah, good start. We break up in early december around 13 december so only few weeks left for this semester.
    Time is running fast.:eek::eek:
    How you finding uni and qmul so far? as exciting as you thought?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    It is going good alhamdulilah, good start. We break up in early december around 13 december so only few weeks left for this semester.
    Time is running fast.:eek::eek:
    How you finding uni and qmul so far? as exciting as you thought?:rolleyes:
    Yeah it is :s
    And yeah its getting better

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.