The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Yeah you ****ing have don't lie. "Is etc etc etc even on the pitch"
Just cos I don't complain about him as much as you ****ing doesn't mean I'm riding his cock alright jeez.

That was an entirely valid question, he had done nowt at that stage. You are still blinded by his looks, once you get past that it's quite easy to realise we need a new striker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl:
Reply 4242
Sanchez is really beginning to kick off now. Really excited to see our team with Ozil, Ramsey, Walcott & Sanchez starting.

It'll really arouse me.

Mmm.
Original post by manchesterunited15
Peggles got rekt

standing by your girl yeah:wink:
Reply 4244
Another season of Giroud?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4245
Lol say what you want about girouds fitness but this is the sort of performance he gives us through out the season

The gap In terms of Quality between giroud and the players behind is absolutely shocking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Peggles got rekt

Hardly. I asked a question and feelings were felt. If I said "oh Giroud you massive French piece of ****, **** off outta here and get a ****ing haircut you ****" then LPs reaction would have been somewhat just, but having a fit about a question based off the fact that GQ has done diddly squat whilst being on the pitch is a strange one. But you know, let her marinate all up in her feelings, I ain't mad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4247
Original post by barneystin

Insert white knight photo here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Lol say what you want about girouds fitness but this is the sort of performance he gives us through out the season

The gap In terms of Quality between giroud and the players behind is absolutely shocking

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you realised Sanchez would rather run the ball out of play that pass to him?!

He's had a few opportunities to play him in but was like "**** that"

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Peggles_*
That was an entirely valid question, he had done nowt at that stage. You are still blinded by his looks, once you get past that it's quite easy to realise we need a new striker.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, yes I believe that OG is good looking (you'd be deceiving yourself if you didn't agree tbh) but it doesn't mean I don't have the common sense to know that we do need a flipping striker. But how realistically are we going to achieve this knowing Wenger? I'm just dealing with what we got rather than endlessly bashing the guy. Any Arsenal fan that says we don't need a striker is off their nut. It's like you see me as some ditzy female fan that only cares about looks, I use it as a joke and as a bit of banter. It's very easy to see that we need someone else upfront ffs
(edited 9 years ago)
I was sceptical when Wenger criticised the pitch, he does love a moan, but **** me this pitch is awful, one of the worst I've ever seen. Not sure if it's just because Besiktas are used to it but the other end looks better. We need to be more sharp in the final 3rd either way. Not sure about this midfield 3 either, much like the Palace game we need an Özil/Rosicky/Ox slightly further forward.
Hardly. I asked a question and feelings were felt. If I said "oh Giroud you massive French piece of ****, **** off outta here and get a ****ing haircut you ****" then LPs reaction would have been somewhat just, but having a fit about a question based off the fact that GQ has done diddly squat whilst being on the pitch is a strange one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol I don't really care, but she made a light hearted comment and you just told her to **** off and hop off his dick, no need really

inb4 white knight, no you just get annoyed too easily, chill the **** out
Original post by AR_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah. insert titanic gif here.

Spoiler

Original post by barneystin

Original post by AR_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

can confirm
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Wow, yes I believe that OG is good looking but it doesn't mean I don't have the common sense to know that we do need a flipping striker. But how realistically are we going to achieve this knowing Wenger? I'm just dealing with what we got rather than endlessly bashing the guy. Any Arsenal fan that says we don't need a striker is off their nut. It's like you see me as some ditzy female fan that only cares about looks, I use it as a joke and as a bit of banter. It's very easy to see that we need someone else upfront.

No, but the manner in which you went "off" at me, led me to suggest that Giroud's looks we clouding your judgement!

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol I don't really care, but she made a light hearted comment and you just told her to **** off and hop off his dick, no need really

inb4 white knight, no you just get annoyed too easily, chill the **** out

She sent for me saying my name, about calm down. Don't say my name, won't get a reaction simple, white knight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Debuchy has the positional sense of Cygan.
Another injury, but it's Mikel, silver lining I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She sent for me saying my name, about calm down. Don't say my name, won't get a reaction simple, white knight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Getting annoyed at someone for saying your name is just proving my point
Reply 4259
Is Koscielny really any better than Vermaelen? He never looks convincing to me.

(Note: I haven't got a clue how to spell either of their names, idc.)

Latest