Turn on thread page Beta

***Official Investment Banking Spring Week 2015 Thread*** watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting 1093019032 notifications from your HSBC crap, and I didn't even pass their numerical test. Just let it go, Jesus Christ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBankinator)
    I second this, can we please get a senior manager to comment on the email situation?
    I'll bring in Jeremy Kyle to investigate. He can do another ****ty TV show on it. He'll walk into HSBC with his cameras demanding answers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pausanias)
    I know what is worst. And it isn't mine.
    there it goes, one more notification

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will2348)
    I'll bring in Jeremy Kyle to investigate. He can do another ****ty TV show on it. He'll walk into HSBC with his cameras demanding answers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmmm I'd actually prefer Dr. Phil, I think he has better interpersonal skills which I'm sure HSBC HR will appreciate!

ReputationRep:
    To sum the whole situation up and to finally get over this topic:

A few days ago, a lot of people got an e-mail from HSBC HR with the content that they have been invited to an interview, and that this will be the last round of interviews with the last day being the 18th January.
    From that information, the conclusion has been made, that if you havent got an invite back then you will most likely be rejected.
    There is no more evidence just that conclusion made by logic and interpreting the e-mail.

Hope that clears everything up and let´s move on!

ReputationRep:
    I got the email from HSBC now. A nice email! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a gang of losers...

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Pausanias;52788375]
    (Original post by will2348)

I got the email now. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a gang of losers...
    mate, now it´s quite obvious you´re a troll ^^
    this thread has been so nice and helpful so far, please don´t ruin this...
    (if you really got an invitation (which would be the most coincidence i ever expected and in this case i would congratulate you ))

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ProjectNr2;52788399]

mate, now it´s quite obvious you´re a troll ^^
    this thread has been so nice and helpful so far, please don´t ruin this...
    You are free to believe that

ReputationRep:
    I got the email from HSBC now. A nice email! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a gang of losers...
    i lova ya bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProjectNr2)
    To sum the whole situation up and to finally get over this topic:

A few days ago, a lot of people got an e-mail from HSBC HR with the content that they have been invited to an interview, and that this will be the last round of interviews with the last day being the 18th January.
    From that information, the conclusion has been made, that if you havent got an invite back then you will most likely be rejected.
    There is no more evidence just that conclusion made by logic and interpreting the e-mail.

Hope that clears everything up and let´s move on!

Thanks (sincerely) for resuming the whole situation! I'm not a troll, believe me.

ReputationRep:
    Beige101, I wasn't able to get through to my branch... Any luck on your side?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks (sincerely) for resuming the whole situation! I'm not a troll, believe me.
    Do you still don´t get it?!

(im totally not a semi-troll either :P)

ReputationRep:
    Bankinator hasn't asked me about HSBC in his most recent message, after I received the email. So Bankinator or some others are the trolls here

ReputationRep:
    First of all, its TheBankinator...
    Secondly, I didn't receive any email Could you post a screenshot so we can confirm please?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I have to go! Byeeeee!

ReputationRep:
    We are getting attacked by trolls. Feels like League of legends all over again

ReputationRep:
    lol i came back to this.

ReputationRep:
    I got an email from Lazard stating that my application is currently under review, asking for available dates, and that they'll let me whether if I've made it to interviews over the next 2 weeks. Anyone else get that? Anyone already have an interview with Lazard?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige101)
    Yeah - CONFIRMED all currency exchange interviews handed out, finishing on 18th, but there are a few more to be given out for filing, customer service and cashier roles. All the best with your app.
    Thank you very much! I obtained what I wanted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Illusionist)
    I got an email from Lazard stating that my application is currently under review, asking for available dates, and that they'll let me whether if I've made it to interviews over the next 2 weeks. Anyone else get that? Anyone already have an interview with Lazard?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just got that as well

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.