Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Getting so upset about all my friends leaving for uni! I don't feel like i'll ever find friends as good as them :cry2:
    You might do, you never know! And you can still go and visit them and skype and meet up in the holidays and things :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asexual Demigod)
    I have narcissistic personality disorder. By criticising the way I express myself you're being ableist.
    I have a wolfish personality. By not ripping deserving people's throats out I show great restraint and am an example to others of how we can transcend our limitations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    I was going to humorously ignore this, but then I remembered that I think you owe Tillybop an apology. You owe Tillybop an apology.
    Oh please. I owe the world nothing. The world owes me a lot for what it has taken away from me. I won't apologise for what others have done to me, what they have turned me into. I just wanted to be loved and every time I reached out to others they treated me horrendously because of mental illness. It is others who should apologise to me and grovel at my feet for forgiveness.

ReputationRep:
    I have a wolfish personality. By not ripping deserving people's throats out I show great restraint and am an example to others of how we can transcend our limitations.
    Don't you dare make light of a serious mental illness I suffer with that drives everyone I love away.It is no laughing matter.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ???

ReputationRep:
    Other than that I consider it a victory that I left my bed today, sort of feel like I should stay up for a while to make up for it even though I won't be doing anything useful and I might as well go to sleep.
    Heading into work tomorrow for a couple of hours, hopefully will do something else useful as well. DSA form being top of the list. Just feel like I have so much to do and it's all snuck up on me :/
    I definitely didn't spend all day online and don't already have a list of lots of things I am going to buy when my student loan comes through. Absolutely none of them are uni related, on the other hand parents have confirmed they will pay my rent this year so that's good at least. :party:

PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    Oh please. I owe the world nothing. The world owes me a lot for what it has taken away from me. I won't apologise for what others have done to me, what they have turned me into. I just wanted to be loved and every time I reached out to others they treated me horrendously because of mental illness. It is others who should apologise to me and grovel at my feet for forgiveness.
    So let me get this straight. You are saying that Tillybop specifically, as well as the world generally, has somehow slighted you in the most appalling manner? And that we are all supposed to pat you on the head and say how hard it must be for you to go round being offended by us all the time?

*ahem*

*puts on serious face*

*:console:*

Better now?

Don't you dare make light of a serious mental illness I suffer with that drives everyone I love away. I have attempted suicide many times and self-harmed because of this. It is no laughing matter.
    Well now you're just making light of my Otherkin identity.* :haughty:

*Oh no wait, that was a joke. :erm:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    x
    I hate arguments and have no intention of getting involved in this one (other than this post obviously), could you just try and stop fighting with everyone here please? This is a support society, for supporting each other, and in general that works and I'm sure if you tried to get along with people here a bit more they might support you. If you don't want to do that, you could at least show a little more respect for other people's illnesses and not post deliberately triggering content (yes I know what you think of that :rolleyes:) that apart from anything else breaks the site rules.

And no, I have no intention of going any further than that and fighting back about this any more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So let me get this straight. You are saying that Tillybop specifically, as well as the world generally, has somehow slighted you in the most appalling manner? And that we are all supposed to pat you on the head and say how hard it must be for you to go round being offended by us all the time?

*ahem*

*puts on serious face*

*:console:*

Better now?

Well now you're just making light of my Otherkin identity.* :haughty:

*Oh no wait, that was a joke. :erm:
    Otherkin is a load of bull**** with no evidence to support it compared to personality disorders which are real, maladaptive schemas that cause significant problems in a person's occupational, social and psychological lives.

ReputationRep:
    Otherkin is a load of bull**** with no evidence to support it compared to personality disorders which are real, maladaptive schemas that cause significant problems in a person's occupational, social and psychological lives.
    I am sorry, I thought I was treating your issues with the respect you accord to the rest of ours. My mistake.

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry, I thought I was treating your issues with the respect you accord to the rest of ours. My mistake.
    There is well-established research articles and studies into personality disorders compared to otherkin which is just a Tumblrism in which the psychotic and deluded people try to make themselves feel special.

ReputationRep:
    There is well-established research articles and studies into personality disorders compared to otherkin which is just a Tumblrism in which the psychotic and deluded people try to make themselves feel special.
    I think you missed my point. :nothing:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well at least that's over with now...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Well at least that's over with now...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Goad em and offload em - it's the lupine way! :animal:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Goad em and offload em - it's the lupine way! :animal:
    For some strange reason the only response I could think of to that was AWOOOOO! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For some strange reason the only response I could think of to that was AWOOOOO! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *AWOOOOOOOO!!!*

You ok by the way? :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    *AWOOOOOOOO!!!*

You ok by the way? :hugs:
    I actually feel better than I have done all day which is strange, also quite annoying since I really want to sleep but there you go Are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I actually feel better than I have done all day which is strange, also quite annoying since I really want to sleep but there you go Are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's the adrenaline! :dance:

I'm off to bed in a bit too, just wanted to stay up for the carnage. :angel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)

PRSOM
    Its ok i was able to rep :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.