Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Alright...Going to make myself do at least SOMETHING else today...That M1 exam drained me hahaha xD

ReputationRep:
    Nope, can't do anything today. I'll do chemistry tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I've been sick since I was done with English exam this afternoon. Took some medication a while back but cannot study cos I keep dosing off. So I'll just sleep rn and get up at like 9 and study and review my physics till 12 then go to school for the paper. I feel like I haven't prepared enough for physics but let's hope for the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I've almost reviewed all of ethics, & judging from the time it took me I'll be able to finish it off + review philosophy of mind tomorrow morning before my exam (if I work 9:00 until 12:30). Then I really need to start focusing on M2! So at least one past paper tomorrow night.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know any maths topics that will come up tomorrow,GCSE Maths Calculator Paper 9th June

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    okay, well I completely finished with Chemistry about an hour ago, which I am v happy about.

:party:

Then I took an hr break +.. I think I'm going to start the June 2011 at 12:30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciprian324)
    Does anyone know any maths topics that will come up tomorrow,GCSE Maths Calculator Paper 9th June
    Well, probably all of them?

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    S1 paper was more friendly than expected yesterday anyone that did it give my thread a look [AQA], got some economics notes done and condensed too so I'm feeling positive overall. Off to sleep now, C4 paper(s) + vector questions and C3 functions tomorrow maybe some econ too

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any notes for citizenship unit 3 tomorrow and psychology unit 4 on Tuesday? (media, research methods plus sz)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Heyllo TSR!

So, for most of us it's February Half term and as much as we all realise we need to work hard to attain the A grades that we'd love to see on our results sheet in August... it's all too easy to try and do anything to get out of the seemingly dreadful studying routine. Therefore, I thought it might be good to set up a thread for those who may be spending too much time on TSR procrastinating or anyone who needs a little boost with motivation. I think it also helps having other people revising at the same time as some form of encouragement, even if they are only virtually by your side.

Before the hour begins, the idea is that everyone states what they will do for the following 60 mins, in as much detail or as vague as you'd like then log out of the forum. After the hour, you will return here and report back with how much you managed to achieve. Hopefully it'll make everyone feel that little bit more motivated + accomplished. ^-^

You can join in at any time but if all goes well then I'll be posting from 7am -1am with one hour intervals up until the holidays are over. Not sure if I'm being over ambitious..well, it can't hurt to try. :laugh: Hours will be adjusted afterwards to suit the school period.

So if this sounds like your thing, then get your stationery + revision guides ready bc the first session will begin at 8:30pm.

May Half term revision timetable!

6:00am- Block starts.
    7:30am- Block ends.
    7:30-8:00am- Break period.

8:00am- Block starts.
    9:30am- Block ends.
    9:30-10:00am- Break period.

10:00am- Block starts.
    11:30am- Block ends.
    11:30-12:00pm- Break period.

12:00pm- Block starts.
    1:30pm- Block ends.
    1:30-2:00pm- Break period.

2:00pm- Block starts.
    3:30pm- Block ends.
    3:30-4:00pm- Break period.

4:00pm- Block starts.
    5:30pm- Block ends.
    5:30-6:00pm- Break period.

6:00pm- Block starts.
    7:30pm- Block ends.
    7:30-8:00pm - Break period.

8:00pm- Block starts.
    9:30pm- Block ends.
    9:30-10:00pm- Break period.

10:00pm- Block starts.
    11:30pm- Block ends.
    11:30-12:00am- Break period.

BEDTIME! :yawn:
    Hey omg I just saw this! This would be so helpful if I'm lat. can you pls do the same for sept 2016 as I need motivation so can you make one for school days and one for every half term and tag me or message me pls . It would be great thanks !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cocapopsxx)
    Hey omg I just saw this! This would be so helpful if I'm lat. can you pls do the same for sept 2016 as I need motivation so can you make one for school days and one for every half term and tag me or message me pls . It would be great thanks !
    Sure <3

ReputationRep:
    Okay well, I ended up starting at 1am, rather than 12:30 but I just finished marking it + 94/100.

I don't know how to overcome my laziness for balancing equations though. - I say I'll attempt them everytime I do a paper but whenever I see them I just cba bc they take so much effort + I never usually end up getting them right after spending all that time. ): Okay, well I promise I'll attempt every question in the next one I do + I'll review the topics I lost marks on in the morning (equilibria, isomerism + reducing agents stuff) but I think as of now ..I'm stopping for today.

Plan for tomorrow is Biology unit 4, think I kinda want to save the rest of the chem material for Thursday evening/Friday morning.

ReputationRep:
    going to go through the F332 synoptic topics that come up in the pre-release (the mass spectrometer, photochemical smog and its causes and half life) - also going through the formation of ozone because i've forgotten it.
    then i'll do 2 papers (June 2013 & June 2014)
    will probs do a C4 paper just to break it up a bit and some biology unit 5 stuff
    then return to F332 this evening and tomorrow morning.

(im so screwed for my last 4 exams C3 C4 F335 and Biology unit 5 it's not even funny)

ReputationRep:
    Right, so my chemsitry lesson got cancelled

Going to review my chemistry notes until 11:30 then get started on the paper 2 style questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    going to do F332 June 2013

ReputationRep:
    Aight, time to get started! M1 is out of the way, so now only fun exams left !!! (lol)

Gonna go over Born-Haber cycles; I'm feeling a synoptic question could come up on it...

ReputationRep:
    Gonna do a chem F325 paper!

ReputationRep:
    Alright, I'm going to start with populations + ecosystems in 15 mins.

Good luck guys! Got biology exam tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Whizzing through Schizophrenia and Media (PSYA4) today

Already done a biology unit 4 past paper this morning and hopefully once I'm done with learning all the essays for PSYA4 I will do an f334 before bed!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.