Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OCR A2 CHEMISTRY F324 and F325- 14th and 22nd June 2016- OFFICIAL THREAD watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hjf321)
    Cheers, I asked my teacher to take a look at them.
    Best of luck you missed a uni place cos of it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsConnor_)
    Best of luck you missed a uni place cos of it?
    Nah I didn't apply this year, but I worked pretty hard for chemistry and ended up being 3 UMS off an A* so would quite like to up my grade if possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.russell)
    p r e a c h
    f324: 77/90
    f325: 148/150
    f326: 42/60
    can't believe how hard I failed the coursework, left me 3 ums shy of A* in this subject *sigh*
    The Coursework is unfair especially when literally so many schools cheat. I'm glad they finally got rid of them but I guess it a bit too late.

ReputationRep:
    Can you get practicals remarked ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dentistry101)
    Can you get practicals remarked ?
    No*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meridian0)
    Wish I got a remark. Even though gaining 20UMS would have been soooooooo unlikely, nearly impossible. Dammit
    Dont worry about it, the marking in chem is pretty objective so going up 20ums would really be near impossible

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wish I got a remark. Even though gaining 20UMS would have been soooooooo unlikely, nearly impossible. Dammit
    Going up 20UMS wouldn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    I know you guys are right but I am too annoyed about getting a B. And I know I will get over it, especially once university starts. But its like the first time my hard work didnt pay off.
    you will get use to it soon lol

ReputationRep:
    I know you guys are right but I am too annoyed about getting a B. And I know I will get over it, especially once university starts. But its like the first time my hard work didnt pay off.
    Lol I feel you.. worked so hard this year for an A and due to last years poor result dragging me down, I'm left with 3 UMS off an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by postexamtalk)
    Lol I feel you.. worked so hard this year for an A and due to last years poor result dragging me down, I'm left with 3 UMS off an A
    You can get a remark to see if you can go over the boundaries. You are so close, believe in yourself or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sakuraton)
    You can get a remark to see if you can go over the boundaries. You are so close, believe in yourself or something
    I was already accepted into my firm and £45 is a high price to pay for pride lol... I did request photocopies of my f321 and f325, both of which I thought I had done better despite doing well in both, and it seems like a long shot requesting a remark and expecting grade to go up... waiting for my teacher to send the mark scheme at the moment though.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I got my f325 re-marked and it went up by 6 UMS (three raw marks), so I've now got an A in chemistry !!!

Just thought I'd tell you all that there is still hope if you wanna get a re-mark and you're not far off the boundary, so GO FOR IT !!!

I was on 475/600 and now 481/600. I re-marked just one paper. If you want you can re-mark one paper see if it changes, then immediately re-mark the other paper. They're now returning remarks quite quickly. It took 4 days for mine to return !
    But hurry, the re-mark deadline finishes mid September !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bulkybros100)
    Hi everyone

I got my f325 re-marked and it went up by 6 UMS (three raw marks), so I've now got an A in chemistry !!!

Just thought I'd tell you all that there is still hope if you wanna get a re-mark and you're not far off the boundary, so GO FOR IT !!!

I was on 475/600 and now 481/600. I re-marked just one paper. If you want you can re-mark one paper see if it changes, then immediately re-mark the other paper. They're now returning remarks quite quickly. It took 4 days for mine to return !
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    I was already accepted into my firm and £45 is a high price to pay for pride lol... I did request photocopies of my f321 and f325, both of which I thought I had done better despite doing well in both, and it seems like a long shot requesting a remark and expecting grade to go up... waiting for my teacher to send the mark scheme at the moment though.
    Oh, glad to hear you went to your firm! Well good luck on your final results and your uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sakuraton)
    Oh, glad to hear you went to your firm! Well good luck on your final results and your uni
    Aw thank you! You seem like such a nice person. I hope you live a happy, healthy and successful life my man :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bulkybros100)
    Hi everyone

Sweet!! How many UMS marks did you originally have on F325 if you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    Sweet!! How many UMS marks did you originally have on F325 if you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    Hey could you send me the mark scheme, I have photocopies of my paper but need to check my answers against the mark scheme, I would appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    Hope everyone who got a remark got the grades they wanted

ReputationRep:
    Hey could you send me your photocopy of the paper please? (And mark scheme if you have it)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.