Scroll to see replies

yay life :biggrin:

:hugs:

you okay?
hehe have you seen the log for this thread :rofl:
Reply 4242
dh00001
hehe have you seen the log for this thread :rofl:

Meh, still doesn't beat the log for "Hi, I'm looking for Amanda....Amanda Hug N Kiss" in the minimod forum. That one's just class :biggrin:
Dalimyr
Meh, still doesn't beat the log for "Hi, I'm looking for Amanda....Amanda Hug N Kiss" in the minimod forum. That one's just class :biggrin:

yeah but i cant see that :hmpf:
Reply 4244
We posted screenies of it towards the end, I'm sure :s: I did quite like the "LPK Needs Attention" one and "Dali is meant to be on a break, yet wont stop editing this ****ing thread title" :rofl:
hehe yea you :poke:
Reply 4246
dh00001
hehe yea you :poke:
:angel: I was bored, and it was Christmas. Give me a break :p:

olileauk
yay life :biggrin:

you okay?
...not really :frown: I never mentioned anything to you earlier because I didn't want you to worry, but I've been having suicidal thoughts every night since Friday, and I'm really struggling to continue. I really need things to improve soon or I could well be pushing up daisies before my dog (and my dad's been saying for over a year that the dog's about to kick the bucket) :frown:
no, no, ah, man... Holly, why didn't you say anything?
Reply 4248
olileauk
no, no, ah, man... Holly, why didn't you say anything?

You know me...as much as I realise that I need help with it, I don't like burdening other people, particularly my friends and family, with my damn depression. It tends to manifest itself in rather unpleasant ways, anyway (I occasionally lash out at the other mods excessively if I disagree with them :redface: I don't mean it in a nasty way, it just comes out in an overly aggressive fashion :frown:)
:frown:no dali. we loves you. so your staying put
Reply 4250
dh00001
:frown:no dali. we loves you. so your staying put

And I hear you've been getting slightly dodgy PMs :p: Happy again? :smile:
very dodgy people on tsr these days :ninja:
yep ta :smile:
Reply 4252
dh00001

:p:
Been a while since I got any dodgy PMs...if you ignore the newbie asking for my MSN, and that guy who wanted topless shots of me...and the rep whore...and...actually, everyone who PMs me is dodgy :ninja:
yea the ones that pm me are all weird :p:
topless shots eh.... :p:
Reply 4254
OK, that one was a lie :biggrin: And it's been a while since I had a rep whore PM me (Vesta sent me a PM a little while ago :ninja:). I did have a newbie ask for my MSN recently, though (left the poor guy hanging, as well...I just didn't know him at all, so didn't feel comfortable giving him my MSN. Maybe when he's been around a bit and is a bit more well-known that might change, though :smile:)
Reply 4255
:hmmm:
Reply 4256
:p: I'm only joking, sweetie :hugs:
i got a pm the other day calling me a nazi :rofl:
Reply 4258
dh00001
i got a pm the other day calling me a nazi :rofl:

Ooh, it's been a LONG time since I got one of them (and in fact the last time someone called me a Nazi for warning them, it wasn't even me who warned them :rofl:)
dh00001

Dodgy PMs, eh? :p:

Den you haven't accepted me on PSN :frown:

Quick Reply