Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Pleople ... i need you guys to pray for me .. clealry my prayers arent going to be answered ... got rejected from Barts a100 today..... Kings is the only one left I cant take any more gap years as i am already on gap year being a gradaute... pretty pretty pleasee...................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Pleople ... i need you guys to pray for me .. clealry my prayers arent going to be answered ... got rejected from Barts a100 today..... Kings is the only one left I cant take any more gap years as i am already on gap year being a gradaute... pretty pretty pleasee...................
    Mine, too!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexsk)
    Mine, too!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Waiting since December

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Waiting since December

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I really hope you get some good news soon! Been reading your posts and you clearly want this so much. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everybody waiting this week - really praying it's good news for you all xx

ReputationRep:
    good luck, have faith in yourself!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck hello101, I really hope you get an offer. Praying hard...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lixto)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thank you so much but i am sure u can understand that faith kind of dooesnt exist when ur in my postion ;.... lol trying to stay postitive but there is only so much one can do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    Good luck hello101, I really hope you get an offer. Praying hard...

(Original post by lixto)

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by lovelycup7)
    Good luck to everybody waiting this week - really praying it's good news for you all xx

(Original post by itsmagic)
    I really hope you get some good news soon! Been reading your posts and you clearly want this so much. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

much love to u all... praying has become full time job from this moment on......like breathing .....

ReputationRep:
    thank you so much but i am sure u can understand that faith kind of dooesnt exist when ur in my postion ;.... lol trying to stay postitive but there is only so much one can do
    I know exactly how u feel im in the exact same position as you. The rejection from barts yesterday was heartbreaking to say the least. I REALLY REALLY hope we both get an offer from kings!! *cyber hugg*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuni530)
    I know exactly how u feel im in the exact same position as you. The rejection from barts yesterday was heartbreaking to say the least. I REALLY REALLY hope we both get an offer from kings!! *cyber hugg*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hugss to u too ..... life is pretty dim right now.. cant see the light ( lol lol lol ) says the drama queen ......... devouring his one 500ml hagen daz ....

ReputationRep:
    guys, if you check last years threads you will see that at the end of march (especially the last thursday/friday of the month, basically after interviews are over) there have always been numerous tsr applicants with offers

all of us that received the message about competitive score are probably at within the top 3-400 interviewees that havent heard back and therefore we are the next who will get offers, how many of us simply depends on how many outstanding candidates they have had so far...and im pretty sure there cant be that many

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why is student satisfaction so **** at kings?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcapsoccer)
    i did good i got 4 as in chemistry biology maths and physics. How did you do?
    Congratulations and well done!
    I am doing the same AS's as you, how did u find them and how much revision did you do. Are you planning to drop anything for next year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugby1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I asked this a few times at the offer holders open day and basically it seems like the old dean of medical education just didn't care and they messed up majorly a few times and they didn't listen to student feedback very much, but the new dean seems really keen on changing that and they actually explained a lot of ways they are improving the course and even the way the uni communicates with students because of student feedback

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I will pray for you, don't worry, hopefully your prayers will be answered. xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    I will pray for you, don't worry, hopefully your prayers will be answered. xxx
    Much obliged ... Virtual hug ... Now back to praying ... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugby1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Their feedback is **** surrounding results and marking, but that's a little thing that can be corrected (and is being corrected) easily, if in a year Kings shot up to top 10 in rankings and I'd rejected it, I'd feel real stupid! In the end ranking mean jack!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody!

First of all, good luck to all of those still waiting for the outcome of their application. :crossedf::crossedf:

Secondly, is there any French students firming King's this year? Other than me obviously. :france:
    That would be nice to know a fellow French person before arriving!

Have a good day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchBookWorm)
    Hi everybody!

First of all, good luck to all of those still waiting for the outcome of their application. :crossedf::crossedf:

Secondly, is there any French students firming King's this year? Other than me obviously. :france:
    That would be nice to know a fellow French person before arriving!

Have a good day!
    Hey, I live in France - still haven't heard though so might not be able to firm King's

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.