Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Rooney would be a great pick if he was playing as a 10 or a striker, but nobody knows where he's going to play at the moment :/ Now that Blind, Herrera, Fellaini & Di Maria have recovered from injury you'd imagine that he'll regain his place further up the pitch, but Van Gaal doesn't seem to like him as a striker.

It would be in addition to Sanchez, not suggesting for a second that anyone takes him out

Template midfield atm is Sanchez, Hazard/Fab, Sig/Downing, Silva/ADM/Sterling & Boydinho.
    Well RVP is doubtful for the weekend so maybe Rooney will be upfront? Unless Falcao returns I guess. Yea that's why I struggle with Man Utd coverage, just can't tell who is worth picking. At least in the past you were able to pick a Man Utd defender + Ronaldo

ReputationRep:
    Kramaric for Leicester at 5.5m looks decent, was hoping he'd be 5m. He's eligible for tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Changing the front line of Austin-Costa-Rooney to Berahino-Aguero-Kane.

Finally will be on the Kane bandwagon and Everton just can't keep a clean sheet/Berahino is their top scorer. Although as soon as I confirm and activate the wildcard for the single night then I just know that tomorrow will be the day we see another Everton clean sheet.

ReputationRep:
    Brought in Berahino for Austin

Is Sterling going to start tomorrow? Atm he is on my bench

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undisclosed 15)
    Brought in Berahino for Austin

Is Sterling going to start tomorrow? Atm he is on my bench

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's rumoured to start tomorrow.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asr11)
    Kramaric for Leicester at 5.5m looks decent, was hoping he'd be 5m. He's eligible for tomorrow.
    Defoe at 6.0 has potential as well, really liking the look of those Sunderland home games. So much so that i've taken a punt on PVA until we know the Arsenal Right Back situation, hope it's Bellerin because 4.4 would be excellent value.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    On kramaric like billyo. Second top scorer in all of Europe isn't to be sniffed at (may only be the Croatian league, but a decent strike rate in the Europa league and a 1 in 2 international strike rate is encouraging). Seriously tempted by schlupp at less than 5m next week - in decent form and allows me to sneak in an extra attacker in defence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Should i go for Michael Keane or van Aanholt?

ReputationRep:
    Not sure why I bought in Skrtel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Not sure why I bought in Skrtel
    You were drunk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    You were drunk?
    Must have been.

Ah well I'm playing my wildcard in 2 gameweeks anyway.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Must have been.

Ah well I'm playing my wildcard in 2 gameweeks anyway.
    Liverpool could easily keep a clean sheet in both their next 2 fixtures and he's a BAP magnet, it's a good short term move.

Gone for a risk and captained Aguero. 2 point haul incoming :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Liverpool could easily keep a clean sheet in both their next 2 fixtures and he's a BAP magnet, it's a good short term move.

Gone for a risk and captained Aguero. 2 point haul incoming :coma:
    Shh don't jinx it

Yea I was tempted to go for Sanchez but in the big games it's either a huge score or next to no points.

Went tame and opted for Kane. Spurs are annoying though so they'll probably lose 3-0 to Defoe hattrick.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Shh don't jinx it

Yea I was tempted to go for Sanchez but in the big games it's either a huge score or next to no points.

Went tame and opted for Kane. Spurs are annoying though so they'll probably lose 3-0 to Defoe hattrick.
    Thought your game was the early kick off as well ffs

Whoever did the TV scheduling this week really screwed up. No early kick off and 3 good fixtures not being televised.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    WC activated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Thought your game was the early kick off as well ffs

Whoever did the TV scheduling this week really screwed up. No early kick off and 3 good fixtures not being televised.
    Yea I've basically wasted my morning waiting around for kick-off. Still 2 hours to go

ReputationRep:
    ADM captain

United respond to last weeks loss by thrashing QPR
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    On kramaric like billyo. Second top scorer in all of Europe isn't to be sniffed at (may only be the Croatian league, but a decent strike rate in the Europa league and a 1 in 2 international strike rate is encouraging). Seriously tempted by schlupp at less than 5m next week - in decent form and allows me to sneak in an extra attacker in defence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :laugh: Out "injured" so can't go to the cup of nations, and starts today. We've had Ghanas pants down there.

ReputationRep:
    If Mata is going to keep starting I want him in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    costa with 2 goals & assist

****ing lol at anyone who sold him :laugh:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.