The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

feel beyond **** right now. absolutely exhausted. I just cant face the world.
Original post by ScaryScience
feel beyond **** right now. absolutely exhausted. I just cant face the world.

:hugs: you got anything you have to do today or can you just take things easy if you feel exhausted and stuff? hope you feel better soon!
Just had a really awkward conversation with my friend, seems not explicitly stating my sexuality was me lying to her, plus some other things came up and I don't think we'll be talking for a while. Think I'll just head into work and jump around for a while, trampoline is definitely a good distraction. Though it does mean leaving the house :/

Managed to forget to take my meds yesterday and then wondered why I felt so ill all last night. Hopefully will start to feel less like a poorly zombie in an hour or so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Valvopus
Just had a really awkward conversation with my friend, seems not explicitly stating my sexuality was me lying to her, plus some other things came up and I don't think we'll be talking for a while. Think I'll just head into work and jump around for a while, trampoline is definitely a good distraction. Though it does mean leaving the house :/

Managed to forget to take my meds yesterday and then wondered why I felt so ill all last night. Hopefully will start to feel less like a poorly zombie in an hour or so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

they really got upset about that? :/ I've had people I known for ages who I didn't know their sexuality till I knew them a lot better, heck with some people if they didn't list it on Facebook then I wouldn't know now even, don't get why it's a big deal to people, if you are friends with someone their sexuality is pretty much irrelevant imo. sorry your friend is being like that though!

I get really ill if I miss my meds by too long as well, hopefully now you taken them you feel better like you said :smile:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: you got anything you have to do today or can you just take things easy if you feel exhausted and stuff? hope you feel better soon!

thanks :hugs: have to unpack my stuff and tidy around. also stupid things like take rubbish out and fill in some form. I do not have the will to exist right now. keep trying to get up to get dressed or start unpacking and then look at my stuff and it all feels too overwhelming so then I end up lying on bed crying in despair. also too hot in here cause you cant open windows so I bought a fan but you need a screwdriver to put it together. so its just horrible right now. uefberiubwciuvhd. sorry I am literally in a horrible state right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: Your friend sounds a bit daft. :sadnod: Sexuality can be a pretty private thing, and doesn't necessarily need to be broadcast to all and sundry! :tongue:

Hope you feel better soon. :jumphug:
Original post by ScaryScience
thanks :hugs: have to unpack my stuff and tidy around. also stupid things like take rubbish out and fill in some form. I do not have the will to exist right now. keep trying to get up to get dressed or start unpacking and then look at my stuff and it all feels too overwhelming so then I end up lying on bed crying in despair. also too hot in here cause you cant open windows so I bought a fan but you need a screwdriver to put it together. so its just horrible right now. uefberiubwciuvhd. sorry I am literally in a horrible state right now

ah okay, well at least you don't have to go out a lot or anything! maybe just unpack a few things at a time so it doesn't get too much for you? hopefully it cools down a bit then, at least summer is over now so you won't completely roast! it's okay, hopefully you feel better soon! :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
ah okay, well at least you don't have to go out a lot or anything! maybe just unpack a few things at a time so it doesn't get too much for you? hopefully it cools down a bit then, at least summer is over now so you won't completely roast! it's okay, hopefully you feel better soon! :hugs:

oh ffs, this was me btw, gonna see if I can get the de-auto-anon script working again!
oh ffs, this was me btw, gonna see if I can get the de-auto-anon script working again!

Send me a PM if you continue having issues with it
Original post by rmhumphries
Send me a PM if you continue having issues with it

found the link but when I click on it, it doesn't load the page :s-smilie: that mean I already have it or?
they really got upset about that? :/ I've had people I known for ages who I didn't know their sexuality till I knew them a lot better, heck with some people if they didn't list it on Facebook then I wouldn't know now even, don't get why it's a big deal to people, if you are friends with someone their sexuality is pretty much irrelevant imo. sorry your friend is being like that though!

I get really ill if I miss my meds by too long as well, hopefully now you taken them you feel better like you said :smile:

Yeah honestly I'm amazed it came as any sort of surprise to her, it's not like I hide it at all. Basically she said something and I pointed out that was offensive in general and to me personally. Guess she'll learn to live with it or not.

Original post by superwolf
:console: Your friend sounds a bit daft. :sadnod: Sexuality can be a pretty private thing, and doesn't necessarily need to be broadcast to all and sundry! :tongue:

Hope you feel better soon. :jumphug:

Daft/ incredibly blind and not listening half the time. She's not particularly brilliant with things that fall outside her own (narrow) view of the world.

Posted from TSR Mobile
found the link but when I click on it, it doesn't load the page :s-smilie: that mean I already have it or?

The site which did host the scripts is dead. When I get home from work, I will find the mirror that also hosts it and send it to you.

Are you using firefox or chrome? If you let me know, I can help you find if you already have it, you might just need to add the current thread URL to the script.
Yeah honestly I'm amazed it came as any sort of surprise to her, it's not like I hide it at all. Basically she said something and I pointed out that was offensive in general and to me personally. Guess she'll learn to live with it or not. Posted from TSR Mobile

fair enough, guess to some people it's a big deal to know :dontknow: hopefully she grows up a bit and is fine with it!

The site which did host the scripts is dead. When I get home from work, I will find the mirror that also hosts it and send it to you.

Are you using firefox or chrome? If you let me know, I can help you find if you already have it, you might just need to add the current thread URL to the script.

Chrome, Firefox on my PC for some reason was really slow, only other browser I ever use is Opera.
fair enough, guess to some people it's a big deal to know :dontknow: hopefully she grows up a bit and is fine with it!

Chrome, Firefox on my PC for some reason was really slow, only other browser I ever use is Opera.

If I recall how it is installed correctly, in your extensions, you should have an extension called 'TamperMonkey'. If you look at the settings for that, do you have an option to see the scripts installed anywhere? (I use firefox myself, so not sure where the settings are).
If I recall how it is installed correctly, in your extensions, you should have an extension called 'TamperMonkey'. If you look at the settings for that, do you have an option to see the scripts installed anywhere? (I use firefox myself, so not sure where the settings are).

:facepalm2: think I figured out the problem, for some reason I have tampermonkey disabled! :redface:
:facepalm2: think I figured out the problem, for some reason I have tampermonkey disabled! :redface:

Ah, there we go then :tongue: :h:
Ah, there we go then :tongue: :h:

yeah, lol, it's working again now :colondollar: can't believe I didn't realise that was the issue before!
So I think I kinda maybe have a girlfriend? :eek:
Original post by Odd socks

:woo: Yay! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks

Congrats :smile: hopefully it goes well for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest