Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    anyones medify down? mine isn't working.. anyone else??????
    Mine is down as well, saying it is offline. Hopefully it'll be back on soon. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    anyones medify down? mine isn't working.. anyone else??????
    yeah me too - it'll probably be back soon though.

ReputationRep:
    Still got fair amount of my Medify subscription left, PM me if you would like the login details

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isabelsloan)
    Thank you for your help I really appreciate it! My raw scores: VR 680 QR 720 AR 530 and my GCSEs 9A* 2A (biology and physics are the As due to complete lack of revision :/)
    any more thoughts? congratulations on getting into nottingham med as well!
    I can't say anything for certain since I haven't seen how Notts are allocating points to UKCAT scores yet, but alongside your GCSEs, it looks like you have a fairly good chance. Just try and make sure your personal statement is the best it can be (feel free to send it over if you want me to give it a quick read and give you some pointers), because if I remember correctly there were quite a few points for it.

Good luck!
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Study Helper
    (Original post by michaela__)
    AR is laughable sometimes. Attachment 578934

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What a load of rubbish

Best thing about getting an offer is never having to do this stupid test again.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)
    What a load of rubbish

Best thing about getting an offer is never having to do this stupid test again.*
    😂 exactly 👯

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So did mine yesterday,
    got:

VR: 530
    QR: 690
    AR: 660
    SJT: Band 2
    Average: 627

Anyways does anyone know where it would be best to apply with this score?

ReputationRep:
    I have 18 days till me ukcat and haven't done any practice as I've been bogged down with work is this enough time to get in the practice and get a score of 700+? I'm going to be applying as a post graduate and I'm so scared I've left it too late 😭😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by exotical)
    So did mine yesterday,
    got:

VR: 530
    QR: 690
    AR: 660
    SJT: Band 2
    Average: 627

Anyways does anyone know where it would be best to apply with this score?
    Defo apply liverpool. Got an interview there with ukcat of 628 last year. They dont care about the UKCAT.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I've got my UKCAT test next friday
    I've been using MEDIFY and have recently started using ukcat ninja... in terms of verbal reasoning which one do you guys think will be most like the real exam??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has done the UKCAT, was official mock 1 QR representative of the actual exam? It was sooo hard I'm actually scared

ReputationRep:
    Just done my ukcat and got a band 4, can anyone tell me which unis use sjt, cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerrym11)
    Hey,

I've got my UKCAT test next friday
    I've been using MEDIFY and have recently started using ukcat ninja... in terms of verbal reasoning which one do you guys think will be most like the real exam??
    i was hoping ukcat ninja.. cause i score better there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guptkhalsa84)
    Thanks!! For most undergrad degrees they still take into account your a levels, which is annoying, im still kicking myself about them and dropping chemistry!! Also do you think 703 will be in the top 25%, when I went to kings open day they said cutoff is usually 700+ but they didnt confirm. Really wanted to apply to Kings as im working at St Thomas Hospital and they have a partnership!
    703 is a great score. It honestly depends what everyone else gets which we won't find out till October.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellen111)
    I have 18 days till me ukcat and haven't done any practice as I've been bogged down with work is this enough time to get in the practice and get a score of 700+? I'm going to be applying as a post graduate and I'm so scared I've left it too late 😭😭
    on the same boat! I will be prepping every day though now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaela__)
    AR is laughable sometimes. Attachment 578934

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got that question the other day!! I honestly thought like are they having a laugh!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Please can someone give me some advice?!

I have had a job in a gp practice for 1 year as a HCA where my independent clinics consist of blood tests, stitch removal ECGs spirometries, dressings, b12 injections, flu jabs and health and lifestyle advice.

GCSE: 5A* 5A
    A levels AAAaa

UKCAT 627 average SJ band1

I really don't know where to apply, I know my UKCAT score isn't strong but I do have a lot of work experience I plan on sitting the BMAT too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hay_tuz)
    Still got fair amount of my Medify subscription left, PM me if you would like the login details

Hi! I saw ur message. If u have ur medify subscription please email [email protected].
    Thanks
    vani

ReputationRep:
    how do people prepare for sjt like seriously i keep getting 31/69 in the offical ukcat mocks but this doesnt include marks for close responses and most of the ones i got wrong were close answers, what are the main things I should know and base my answer around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobofbobs)
    Is this a good score?
    VR 870
    QR 890
    AR 770
    Got 7A* 3A at gcse and AAAA in maths bio chem phys at AS do you think this will be enough?
    hey can you let me know for VR how many questions in the real thing you actually attempted like did you do 30 and guess the remaining 14 or what?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 22, 2017

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.